"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.2 FreeJpRPGmaker Voreg

Postby xwrath » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:20 pm

ian66613 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Bah... when I try to go downstairs after the initial vore scene, the game crashes, complaining about missing character graphics.

Yeah chiitrans says:

" File Graphics / Characters /! Map chip can not be found ."

Since you can decrypt it, try copying the graphics from the previous one into this one, I'll be able to download it only at monday, so can't say anything more specific till there...
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Need East Asian Language support and then switch some region settings to Japanese. Then try unzipping the file again with something like 7zip. It happens because your computer couldn't handle Japanese text and messed up the file name when unzipping. Another solution is to have someone with the right filenames upload them in an unzipped format. Its a common problem that has been discussed before.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 pm

The download wasn't a rar or zip file, but an exe downloader.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 pm

Sinistral wrote:Need East Asian Language support and then switch some region settings to Japanese. Then try unzipping the file again with something like 7zip. It happens because your computer couldn't handle Japanese text and messed up the file name when unzipping. Another solution is to have someone with the right filenames upload them in an unzipped format. Its a common problem that has been discussed before.

I already tried that before, remember? It didn't work. I think I know why it didn't work. See, Windows 8.1 has two region settings, not just "ONE" you can do. Under the region control panel, the first tab you need to set the dropdown to Japan, the third tab, the same. It will ask you if you want to restart to change regions / etc. Only do this if you have Microsoft IME for Japanese installed, or else everything will act weird (Change to Microsoft IME Japanese for the first language.)

if you do this properly, you SHOULD be able to extract / use the EXE File without causing problems. This was all easier back in windows 2000 and prior >_> I swear. Also, "Map chip" is !マップチップ.png it's what's causing you to crash when you go downstairs.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:57 pm

Bah, even with the necessary stuff the game still bugs out when I go downstairs. Any other suggestions? Perhaps altering the first thing on the character folder so that it's compatible, cause that seems to be the problem file.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:07 am

ian66613 wrote:
Sinistral wrote:Need East Asian Language support and then switch some region settings to Japanese. Then try unzipping the file again with something like 7zip. It happens because your computer couldn't handle Japanese text and messed up the file name when unzipping. Another solution is to have someone with the right filenames upload them in an unzipped format. Its a common problem that has been discussed before.

I already tried that before, remember? It didn't work.

Might have something to do with your version of Windows. I'm running 7 Ultimate so it could be one of those features that doesn't work in lower cost versions of Windows 7. In that case the other method is the way to go. Someone with a properly unzipped copy will just have to upload it in unzipped form.

VoreNut wrote:The download wasn't a rar or zip file, but an exe downloader.

Had "hide extensions" off so I actually had it as filename.exe.rar. So to me it looked like a .rar file, but to people with it on it looks like one of those blue box icon executable files RPGmaker VX uses. You''ll still need East Asian Language support before you expand the files. If you operating system does support that then someone will just have to upload the files unzipped.

Chances are you have a lot of files with funky characters in them under your graphics and audio folder. Someone will have to upload them.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:16 am

The only difference I've found with the character folders is the file with all sorts of flowers, dresses, snowmen and whatnot in it. Also, where do you toggle/untoggle the hide extensions thing. Never figured that out...
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:28 am

Control Panel, then Folder Options, then under the view tab. Shouldn't have to scroll any as its a check box that isn't too far down.

If someone would recommend a file upload site that doesn't require an account I would upload these folders. I mean one is like 30 MB and the other is close to 10 MB. It really wouldn't take long.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:34 am

I find megaupload and dropbox to be a good place to download from. Never uploaded anything myself, but that's just cause I never really had anything to upload.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 am

Here's a zip file, with HOPEFULLY the fully uncompressed japanese-named files and game included (may have a save file, because I needed to actually test some things):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a7apb ... er.0.2.zip

Also, don't choose the first option per normal if you get sucked in by Nino's fake womb thing before realistic mode. That still isn't fixed sadly.

I don't like MEGA because it doesn't like firefox.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:09 am

Works like a charm ian66613, thanks.

On a side note, what are the requirements for entering classic nino's true womb?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:16 am

You can hold Left Control in order to auto-skip dialog (Will not skip choices) in this version. I think the womb for original nino needed 15+ Affection and you needed to have gone in her fake womb once and have at least stimulated her through wall touching a few times? I can't remember. You can also try escaping her rather than going into her fake womb... sometimes escaping leads to new options later. Some things also need a level requirement I think?
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:18 pm

I've been combing around alot, and I've been wondering... Is it just a bugfix/polishwork update, or is there new content? If there is could I get a clue or something?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:28 am

VoreNut wrote:I've been combing around alot, and I've been wondering... Is it just a bugfix/polishwork update, or is there new content? If there is could I get a clue or something?

Just downloaded it and gave a look into the project, there is a set of maps of the witch's interior so looks like she can eat us, looks like anju got a new map too, but don't know if it's working, there was already before but wasn't accessible scenes with the shop owners, but I don't know if they are accessible now. I haven't played yet, later I'll give more informations...
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:28 pm

There's a new error I got after going into Itori to calm her stomach, saying Actor113 pictures are missing. This one doesn't look like it's an error with japanese locale though.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:46 pm

xwrath wrote:
VoreNut wrote:I've been combing around alot, and I've been wondering... Is it just a bugfix/polishwork update, or is there new content? If there is could I get a clue or something?

Just downloaded it and gave a look into the project, there is a set of maps of the witch's interior so looks like she can eat us, looks like anju got a new map too, but don't know if it's working, there was already before but wasn't accessible scenes with the shop owners, but I don't know if they are accessible now. I haven't played yet, later I'll give more informations...

New scenes with anju and the witch eh? Wonder the requirement to get the witch's vore scene, if that is what is in.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:04 pm

ian66613 wrote:There's a new error I got after going into Itori to calm her stomach, saying Actor113 pictures are missing. This one doesn't look like it's an error with japanese locale though.

Mashiro relatf sprites are $actor 113, there are 6 of them... Strange... Send me a save before of it, and when I have time I can try solving, or use a dummy image in it's place.
Also for the people who can properly write in japanese, the wiki has a bug reporting section.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:37 pm

xwrath wrote:
ian66613 wrote:There's a new error I got after going into Itori to calm her stomach, saying Actor113 pictures are missing. This one doesn't look like it's an error with japanese locale though.

Mashiro relatf sprites are $actor 113, there are 6 of them... Strange... Send me a save before of it, and when I have time I can try solving, or use a dummy image in it's place.
Also for the people who can properly write in japanese, the wiki has a bug reporting section.

It seems it's a problem with entering enjou with the pink-haired girl in party now.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:47 pm

If there is some new scenes with anju and the pink haired girl, I haven't figured em out. Any hints on unlocking em?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:09 pm

VoreNut wrote:If there is some new scenes with anju and the pink haired girl, I haven't figured em out. Any hints on unlocking em?

I looked better at the game, and looks like the pink haired scene wasn't implemented, only the maps done, and since anju new map looks broken, her shouldn't be implemented as well... Also the game wiki page doesn't mention any scene for the 0.2 version, so it was just a bug fix.

@ian66613
Looks like this version isn't compatible with the previous one saves, at last for me I got problem like this when using them.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game