Always sometimes vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Always sometimes vore

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Mostly ladies ~w-

I AICKAVON12 HAVE DECIDED TO PURCHASE RPG MAKER AND CREATE A VORE ADVENTURE!

there is... a massive problem. I don't know what the bloody hell I'm doing. So yeah... whoops! Impulsive actions are impulsive.

However I do bare good news, since I already put money into it, I'm going to try to make a game, one that will have painstakingly long time put into it.

What can you expect:
A good story
Character build up
Vore
Sex
More vore
More sex
LOTS OF LOOOOORE!
LOTS AND LOTS OF PLOT!

See, I don't want to just make any other vore game that focuses on the vore aspect as the main dish, and the lore is a sideline that people just skim over to get to the fap material, I could NEVER work like that, besides I'm not even GOOD at rpg maker yet so I couldn't make the vore seem as appealing as some of the legends that walk among the vore-game forums. Mystia for example. MMA kept the vore quite interesting with images and things like that.

My vore scenes will be... well... purely and utterly by text. For my first and hopefully not last rpg game I want to push forward and test my skills but not over-exert myself and bring you broken promises and an unfinished project. I assure you that if I do do future games, they will be more impressive in the vore catagory and hopefully, more visual as well.

So I HAVE to make up for that somehow, don't I? WEll, by actually putting a plot into things of epic final fantasy preportions I would hope!

Cons you can expect - TYPOS! OH GAWD THE TYPOS! There will be plenty of typos of that I can assure, and I can't even really say I'll be able to fix all the minor typos, mostly just the major ones (misspelling for example). But for the most part, minor things that irk you will probably be revealed often. You can always send me pms after you play the demo of typos you desired fixed. If they're in a nice, orderly format, I'll fix the typos.

BUUUUGS! SO MANY LEGS! Seriously though this will be my first time using RPG maker and everyone's gotta start somewhere. So the gutter of roachland is my starting point. I will probably have many, many bugs in my game that will need to be reported and fixed and sometimes may not be fixed if they aren't super game breaking. I won't strain the game too hard for my first time, as to make sure I don't create to many bugs with my horrible-ness.

FUTANARI! CHICKS WITH DICKS YO! Actually, this isn't a con... I think it's a pro, but that's -my- fetish, and most people I know won't abide to that. I understand that having 100% futanari predators will be a major boner killer and cunt dryer for most people... but I have to enjoy the game to make it. Maybe in future games I'll have something like 'sex scenes off' option or something like that.

Pros - epic story!
VORE!
A guaranteed finished product!
FUTANARI!
And actually lovable characters.

Not to say that other characters aren't lovable but sometimes I play some of these games (not just vore, but rpg maker in general) and I'm like "Wowee gee, look at all these arch-types standing together without any real personality!" I enjoy the more dragon-age type of characterization, where you can understand a character's general personality and put it to an arch-type, but they go into far more depth than just their arch-type. Anders is a very good example.

I understand that my little rant about an upcoming future game may just literally be driving people away, but I always believe it's better for people to expect dissapointment and be happily surprised, instead of expecting a masterpiece and being utterly dissapointed. I'll update monthly on my initial progress since work and maintaining friendships can be draining. Next post will be 11/18/2014. Bye bye :D

Minor edit: Next UPDATE post will be in 11/18/2014. I will respond to questions, comments, and the like on a semi-regular basis.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Re: Always sometimes vore

Postby ian66613 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Mashiro's vore scenes are pretty much all text actually and it's still a good game.
Last edited by ian66613 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby acrylic » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:09 am

cock vore and testicle absorption plz
acrylic
Participator

Postby acrylic » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:09 am

The message is deleted
Last edited by acrylic on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
acrylic
Participator

Postby AlexBrymm » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:36 am

Aickavon12 wrote:My vore scenes will be... well... purely and utterly by text. For my first and hopefully not last rpg game I want to push forward and test my skills but not over-exert myself and bring you broken promises and an unfinished project. I assure you that if I do do future games, they will be more impressive in the vore catagory and hopefully, more visual as well.

Aickavon12 wrote:Cons you can expect - TYPOS! OH GAWD THE TYPOS! There will be plenty of typos of that I can assure, and I can't even really say I'll be able to fix all the minor typos, mostly just the major ones (misspelling for example). But for the most part, minor things that irk you will probably be revealed often. You can always send me pms after you play the demo of typos you desired fixed. If they're in a nice, orderly format, I'll fix the typos.

Sorry, but if you want the vore factor in a game like this to hold up on text alone, you are going to need to have your text SOLID. That means going over everything you write with a fine tooth comb. There's nothing that takes the reader out of the moment faster than a weird typo. Good writing is a backbone of RPGs, vore or otherwise: If there's one thing that you want to make the extra effort for, it's your dialog and text.

Don't let this discourage you! Writing skills are a matter of practice and self-improvement. If you need to, read other people's vore fiction, and see what they do when describing scenes and characters. It's entirely possible to make an completely text-based rpg (there's a couple of Interactive Fiction based games making the rounds on the forums as we speak!), so don't let the lack of custom graphics hold you back from making really high quality and strong vore scenes!

I've been quietly working on an RPG Maker game of my own in my spare time (I've kept quiet about this one due to a few failed projects in the past that I had to give up on), so please let me know if you want any advice for working in RPG Maker, writing vore scenes, or game design in general. It may take me a bit to get back to you, but I'm always happy to help!
AlexBrymm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:16 am

Unknown wrote:
Aickavon12 wrote:My vore scenes will be... well... purely and utterly by text. For my first and hopefully not last rpg game I want to push forward and test my skills but not over-exert myself and bring you broken promises and an unfinished project. I assure you that if I do do future games, they will be more impressive in the vore catagory and hopefully, more visual as well.

Aickavon12 wrote:Cons you can expect - TYPOS! OH GAWD THE TYPOS! There will be plenty of typos of that I can assure, and I can't even really say I'll be able to fix all the minor typos, mostly just the major ones (misspelling for example). But for the most part, minor things that irk you will probably be revealed often. You can always send me pms after you play the demo of typos you desired fixed. If they're in a nice, orderly format, I'll fix the typos.

Sorry, but if you want the vore factor in a game like this to hold up on text alone, you are going to need to have your text SOLID. That means going over everything you write with a fine tooth comb. There's nothing that takes the reader out of the moment faster than a weird typo. Good writing is a backbone of RPGs, vore or otherwise: If there's one thing that you want to make the extra effort for, it's your dialog and text.

Don't let this discourage you! Writing skills are a matter of practice and self-improvement. If you need to, read other people's vore fiction, and see what they do when describing scenes and characters. It's entirely possible to make an completely text-based rpg (there's a couple of Interactive Fiction based games making the rounds on the forums as we speak!), so don't let the lack of custom graphics hold you back from making really high quality and strong vore scenes!

I've been quietly working on an RPG Maker game of my own in my spare time (I've kept quiet about this one due to a few failed projects in the past that I had to give up on), so please let me know if you want any advice for working in RPG Maker, writing vore scenes, or game design in general. It may take me a bit to get back to you, but I'm always happy to help!
yeah I understand that typos may just not be a good thing for an entirely text based game. Mind you when I say typos I mean, there may be the incorrect usage of some punctuation or some really weird english rules that I wasn't aware of. Spelling errors, and so on shooooooooooooould be non-existent but people can still bug me about such things I can have it fixed.

This will be more of an exercise for me to test out how to use rpg maker and give people... well, an intro to my little vore-world I've created awhile back. I'm not going to half-butt it either X3 If I say it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen! Eventually XD

Also, yes there will be cock vore, but there will not be any unbirth. this is due to my world's predators having bewbs and a dick, but no vagina. (they are few in number because they require the prey races for breeding as well as food, it's kind've a check and balance so they don't ever out breed and eat every prey alive and cause an apocolyptic situation.)

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:20 am

Sorry if I missed this in your initial post (kinda sleepy so I might have skipped over some text) but is this going to be a pred or prey game?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sergit » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:49 am

Hello! Futa and cock-vore aren't really my favorite fetishes, but I definitely look forward to play your game. I just can't resist lovable characters! X3

I've read your stories before, so I know the storyline won't be disappointing. As someone who is also learning the ropes of a game making program (Game Maker Studio), I wish you the best luck with your project.

As for the art, have you thought about asking another artist to draw the vore-scenes and the character's images for you?
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby boyot » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:08 pm

yeah i look forward to playing your game, Mistya's rpg was good not to say it was bad, but it was hard to follow the story line.

Off topic:

i have the trail version of rpg maker it's interesting, I'm doing a sin based game where you have to fight the 7 Deadly sins and so far i got the prolog and the first chapter done but it f****** sucks cause trial version only lets you do 20 maps a project! i'd like to post them on a fourm but i rather have them in a full game not just chapters. but yeah its not that hard to understand if your "technically inclined" heh basicly a geek!but so far it's a really fun thing to do if your bored!
The Hellfire Reaper.
boyot
Been posting for a bit

Postby 4ofSwords » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:37 pm

That sounds like it would be great! You do some solid world-building and have a lot of creative ideas with interesting character relationships, so I hope for great things! :)
4ofSwords
???

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:05 pm

I wish you luck with the game but feel confident you'll come up with something nice and solid. I find something that helps more than visuals in a vore game to me are some good sounds. I made a huge backlog of sounds I've ripped with audacity or found around the internet. If you want any sound assets I'll see if I can send you a file of them.

looking forward to what you come up with.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:16 pm

@ Schpadoinkle - It'll be a prey game simply because prey mechanics will be easier to incorporate than pred mechanics. If I make future projects, my next one will most diffenetally be pred. You need two sides of the story after all :D
@ Sergit - Those stories are so old, I'm embarrassed about them D: I should make new stories >w> and actually finish them for once.
@ Boyot - The storyline was very easy to follow. Sister was eating sisters while mother was asleep, you escape and store away your powers because you can't start a game at lvl 30, there's lots of vore and generally trying to eat your sister because she tried to eat you and... stuff. It's not the most complex part of mystia's rpg but then again, the plot wasn't the main attraction now was it? XD
@ 4ofSwords - Oooh yooou :3 you're just saying that because we had that one rp we did that one time that was longer than a book and we weren't even halfway finished XD
@ reclusenutcase - weren't you reluctantnutcase? o.O? Um oh well, yeah sound is good and all that but I don't want to go over the top. Stomach gurgles and the like for atmosphere but I refuse to use any female orgasmic noises or moaning. It just feels so disconnected and humorous that I can't play the game anymore when I hear that XD

Aickavon12
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Oh.

Well at least your game has futas in it! That should be nice.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:Oh.

SCHLONGS! SCHLONGS FOR EVERYONE!

Aickavon12
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:07 am

Aickavon12 wrote:
Schpadoinkle wrote:Oh.

SCHLONGS! SCHLONGS FOR EVERYONE!

YES! GIRLSCHLONGS ALL OVER THE PLACE
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 am

interesting.....
What kind of vore is planned? O.o
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:10 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:interesting.....

Futa/F, Futa/M, Oral vore, Tail vore, Soul vore, cock vore, absorption... vore? Digestion on the spot then slurped up... vore. (clean) anal vore, and sex during vore. So, like... a lot of vore styles to keep things interesting.

Aickavon12
???

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:34 am

Aickavon12 wrote:Futa/F, Futa/M, Oral vore, Tail vore, Soul vore, cock vore, absorption... vore? Digestion on the spot then slurped up... vore. (clean) anal vore, and sex during vore. So, like... a lot of vore styles to keep things interesting.

You had me at Tail & Anal Vore X3
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:interesting.....

Futa/F, Futa/M, Oral vore, Tail vore, Soul vore, cock vore, absorption... vore? Digestion on the spot then slurped up... vore. (clean) anal vore, and sex during vore. So, like... a lot of vore styles to keep things interesting.

Hoping the anal vore is skippable or otherwise optional.

I know it's popular, but I personally cannot stand it.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby boyot » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
Aickavon12 wrote:Futa/F, Futa/M, Oral vore, Tail vore, Soul vore, cock vore, absorption... vore? Digestion on the spot then slurped up... vore. (clean) anal vore, and sex during vore. So, like... a lot of vore styles to keep things interesting.

You had me at Tail & Anal Vore X3

you had me at absorption!
The Hellfire Reaper.
boyot
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game