Acrylic's vore game and poll thread! -discontinued-

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which vore do you like *when playing rpg maker based vore games?*

Oral Vore(Endo)
15%
Oral Vore
20%
Breast Vore(Absorption)
8%
Breast Vore(Endo)
6%
Unbirth(endo)
20%
Vaginal vore
11%
Cock Vore(Absorption)
8%
Cock Vore(Endo)
7%
Soul Vore(Endo)
2%
Soul Vore(Absorption)
2%

Total votes : 326

Acrylic's vore game and poll thread! -discontinued-

Postby acrylic » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Guys and girls! Plz do me a favor.

1.Is endo turn off thing for you when playing rpg maker based vore games?

2.Any vore idea for touhou characters?

*Endo means going into the pred's body as dungeons.

==============
==============
Attachments
pat.PNG
Mukyu Mukyu!
Last edited by acrylic on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
acrylic
Participator

Re: Acrylic's vore game and poll thread!

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:23 am

Yukari Yakumo is a trickster, and she usually sleeps all day. She gets bored sometimes as well.

Ran Yakumo on the other hand is a little more responsible from what I know. Ran is Yukari's Familiar.

Yuyuko, having the largest breasts out of all the girls before Touhou 13 came out was my favorite, not just because of her breast size though, but because I can relate to her. She comitted suicide after finding her parents and family dead. yuyuko might be the easiest lady of the touhou series to implement into a vore setting as well.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:25 am

No anal vore? Pity...
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Murderkarp » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:10 am

Question... how exactly would you make a dungeon for having your soul sucked out of your body?
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby acrylic » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:56 am

Murderkarp wrote:Question... how exactly would you make a dungeon for having your soul sucked out of your body?

You will be playing as a wisp ball inside the pred's organ or the pred's soul core.
acrylic
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 am

personally i'm a big fan of CV, and really if i go through all the rpg maker games i've ever played here, i can count the CV scenes on one hand (mysta's had 2, vore dawn has 1, and the yaoi m/m one has 2 scenes, i think, i could be off, but you get the idea)

So to me its something i always look for, seldom find, and seldom enjoy much since of all the scenes i've even found in these games are M/F or M/M, i'm pretty sure i've never found a Herm CV scene, which is my favorite of all vore types. My point being you can tell what i've cast my vote for, and while i hope you do add some futa cv scenes, i hold out no delusions of hope. Though I would ask if you DO decide to do some, please don't do that stupid "no balls" CV where they just end up in the womb...that's just unbirth through a straw... balls ftw.

That being said, and having played a LOT of rpg maker games here, when the games first started showing up, i saw a lot of "endo dungeons", but as the games rolled on, they started to vanish. I've seen very little recently and that's rather disappointing since personally i really liked endo dungeons, especially when text boxes keep appearing with the pred taunting you.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:17 am

nothing wrong with Endo as long as the context works. For example someone like Yukari would do it to troll you, or Medicine would try to use you as a micro disease fighter. But someone like Rumia would probably play for keeps... Of course if you are bad enough to get eaten by her odds are you weren't going to last very long anyways
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:57 am

Endo is only OK on occasion. If it happens every time you get eaten it gets tiring FAST. It realy only works about once per game, and only if it is realy required by the story. Even then those levels are always ordeals. They tend to drag and feel exhausting.

Does anyone like Jabu Jabu's Belly? Anyone?

They can be fine, it's just easier for them to end up not being fine.

Should Oral Vore even be included in a "what should I add list", like EVER? Of course its going to be in a Vore game. Nine Tenths of Vore in a game and in general will always be Oral, so why ask if you should add more of it? I assure you, you will have more then enough. You should realy only include the fringier aspects of Vore in those lists.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:59 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Should Oral Vore even be included in a "what should I add list", like EVER? Of course its going to be in a Vore game. Nine Tenths of Vore in a game and in general will always be Oral, so why ask if you should add more of it? I assure you, you will have more then enough. You should realy only include the fringier aspects of Vore in those lists.

this is so true its not even funny, Oral vore has to comprise 95% of vore games here, honestly when i play a vore game and about 7 or 8 scenes in, its all just oral vore over and over, i generally just turn it off and delete it...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:21 am

So a Touhou vore game? O.o
interesting.....
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firelordzx5 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:48 am

*Sees game and Planification*

You have my complete undivided attention
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:51 am

It's sad to see no one wants breast vore endo, after Itori's breast vore dungeon in Mashiro, I loved it.
ian66613
---

Postby Baz » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:27 am

I will say personally, CV and/or futa are turn-offs for me... without the option to turn it off I'll tend to avoid a game =(
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby darkevilme » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Evilpancake wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Should Oral Vore even be included in a "what should I add list", like EVER? Of course its going to be in a Vore game. Nine Tenths of Vore in a game and in general will always be Oral, so why ask if you should add more of it? I assure you, you will have more then enough. You should realy only include the fringier aspects of Vore in those lists.

this is so true its not even funny, Oral vore has to comprise 95% of vore games here, honestly when i play a vore game and about 7 or 8 scenes in, its all just oral vore over and over, i generally just turn it off and delete it...

Well as a creator of such things i'll chip in as to the reason, oralvore is supposedly the vore everyone enjoys. If I don't have every single enemy capable of oralvore then players will be like 'why did this character not vore me' even if the reason is that their preferences screen them from the vore scene. If people complain if a character lacks a vore scene, but have such varied prefs that oral vore is the only one they're likely to have in common, then oral vore becomes the standard..the thing characters need to have. And us pervy devs have finite amounts of time for optional content. Or at least, this is the rationalization for why only a few enemies in Discordia's Tale have alternate vore but near all have oral vore.
darkevilme
---

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:21 pm

darkevilme wrote:
Evilpancake wrote:

Well as a creator of such things i'll chip in as to the reason, oralvore is supposedly the vore everyone enjoys. If I don't have every single enemy capable of oralvore then players will be like 'why did this character not vore me' even if the reason is that their preferences screen them from the vore scene. If people complain if a character lacks a vore scene, but have such varied prefs that oral vore is the only one they're likely to have in common, then oral vore becomes the standard..the thing characters need to have. And us pervy devs have finite amounts of time for optional content. Or at least, this is the rationalization for why only a few enemies in Discordia's Tale have alternate vore but near all have oral vore.

Personally i'm very aware of the "reason", its soft serve ice cream at like an amusement park, chocolate, vanilla or swirl...that's generally it. They do it of course because classically those are the most popular flavors, and it leaves those of us who are really sick of those ice creamless.

Baz wrote:I will say personally, CV and/or futa are turn-offs for me... without the option to turn it off I'll tend to avoid a game =(

and this oftentimes is the reason, people see stuff like this an "oh well i should just not include those" or these people demand that some sort of "on/off" switch is included for the scenes which is extra work. Avoid away, there are only about 40 oral vore only games on this board, go chose from them
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:01 pm

A touhou vore game eh? Interesting idea. I have an idea or two floating around my head that you could use. Hong Meiling for instance could involve sneaking through the garden during her patrol of the grounds. If she catches you, she could use breast vore to punish you for tresspassing. Alternatively, she could be sleeping at the gate, and will talk to you wake her up, again breast voring you if you tell her you were trying to get in, or call her China. The breast vore scene itself could simply be her holding you inside until she feels you've learned your lesson. Another character is Aya, who will interview you, and will respond positively to good reviews to her newspaper and showing her respect. If she likes you enough, she could unbirth you and act as a sort of fast travel between areas.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Evilpancake wrote:
Personally i'm very aware of the "reason", its soft serve ice cream at like an amusement park, chocolate, vanilla or swirl...that's generally it. They do it of course because classically those are the most popular flavors, and it leaves those of us who are really sick of those ice creamless.

You are not quite as tired of it as I am to be honest >.> Try writing twenty or so oral vore scenes and not having them blend into a sea of bleh in your mind. That being said, if you missed DT, check it out. It does contain alternate vores >.> just not as much as some would like, but i take requests..and who knows renewed interest might make me come back to the project.
darkevilme
---

Postby xwrath » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Well, Sukuna can change the people size, as she make the player very big in game, also Suika and Yukari can do a lot of intereting tricks
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 pm

WOW! Such an interesting and promising game! Look forward to it!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 pm

I actually wouldn't mind to see how a soul vore (endo) would turn out, but I'm really into breast and unbirth so....
ian66613
---

Next

Return to Vore game