Sand Castles v0.02 (updated on Nov 14, 2014)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Sand Castles v0.02 (updated on Nov 14, 2014)

Postby Midir » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:27 pm

There are no castles and there is no sands, and the only thing which seems to be currently related to the project name is that the AI here is just as smart as sand particles.

NO VORE YET. Though I am planning to add it.

Sand Castles is a town generator - or at least I have planned it as one. I am not a great programmer so my code is far from perfect - you could probably analyze my path in learning Python by this code.

About the code:
- it's written in Python
- currently I am using Pygame library, as well as default libraries like random and itertools.
- I am an amatour and my code is messy. For example, I use different ways of writing the coordinates, for example I was writing the rectangles as four lines: (x1, x2, y1, y2). Pygame module sees them as (x1,y1, side_x, side_y), where x1 and y1 are the coordinates of the upper left point.
- Feel free to look it up. I would be glad to receive some feedback.

Source code in Python:
https://mega.co.nz/#!LskwhZKZ!nC9xIwrru ... g1bvGtepKc

Playable .exe demo:

https://mega.co.nz/#!P0ElSIwZ!-RhyYKpS2 ... 2HJZ1whQzw

I have no idea if its gonna work on other computers. Please tell me if some DLLs are missing.

What we have so far:

"Investigation tools" - If you select a building you get the general information about the workers or dwellers. However, if you select a particular person from a list you can get detailed information about his or her relatives. It seems the family-generating task is finally completely.

Artificial Intelligence - Not yet, really. Oh well, it took a couple of days to perfect the path-finding algorithm! It's not particularly perfect yet, but it is not weird too. I have a basic outline for the AI intelligence in future. The basic AI checklist is going to be the following: Alive = > Not sleeping = > Not in danger / stunned = > Not engaged in conversation = > No pain = > No social responsibilities (job, going from one location to another is also here) = > No hunger (finally something we really care about. Not implemented yet though. If a person gets hungry they go find some food, and until they reach the place their needs checklist will not advance farther than 'social responsibilities'.) = > No physical needs = > No desire to explore or play.

Right at the moment the 'humans' are simply walking from their home to their workplace, triggered by the fact that they are all late for work.

v0.02
- Added a bunch of keys. Not very well drawn, but seems to be working more or less properly as for now.
- Path-finding, placeholder for AI.
- The game is providing full data about the relatives of a selected human being.
- Highlight button simply highlights a human being if you want to be able to distinguish them from the others.
- Fixed lots of bugs.

v0.01
- a bird's view map
- clumsily generated families and family relations, in 2 lines of code you can estimate who was the granny of some particular character.
- clumsily generated streets and buildings.
- clumsily generated companies where the citizens are employed. Citizens have positions and salaries, correspondingly, which I have used to determine the clumsiness of the place where they live.
- a map. I like the map.

I probably should add clumsily generated trees but this is a pretty low priority as for now.

To-Do List:

Interior View - I am not really sure if it's a must, most likely I will make a really basic interface at first. Maybe will assign a couple of rooms (at least 2) for each building, so that it would be easier to write INVENTORY and AI parts in future, so that I would have something to base them on.

Inventory - human possessions and things stored in the house. The list will be derived from the human budget.

Company AI - companies will be assigning tasks to the workers. For example, go to another company and bring some sort of an object to their office. Will include work outside the building too.

Personal AI - lots and lots are to be done here. I will start with the basic outline of out checklist - Desire to sleep, desire to eat, receiving the danger signals from other humans, predators, objects.

Predator controls - right at the moment the predator is assumed to be invisible. They generate no danger signal, they do not have a physical body and is invisible to humans. To be honest, humans are invisible to other humans as well...as soon as I fix the later, I will lay my hands on predators as well.

Other things:
- save files.
- bigger families. Every nuclear family (small children + parents) lives in their own home now, and I think I should make their life more entertaining by letting the grandparents and possibly even cousins settle in with them.
- After that, I would certainly try to introduce some prey gameplay as well.

Screenshots:

Scan button. It provides a list of targets in the scan area and lets you select the one you are interested in. Later it will allow the player to interact with the target, right now you can simply get more data about the selected human being by clicking the Investigate button.

I finally finished the scroll 'bar'! Now the game provides user full data about family relations.

When you have many targets to choose from you can put the game on pause and look up all the names in the list.

Like that.

I was wondering if I should turn the image 45 degrees and add isometric pictures of the buildings. Not like I have them now, so I guess I will postpone it after all.

Controls:

W A S D - camera controls

Key UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT - Scan controls, future predator controls.

Oh, and thanks to Kreeyz for drawing the icon for this project!
Last edited by Midir on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Sand Castles 0.01

Postby Indighost » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Will the townspeople's relatives mourn when they get eaten?
Indighost
---

Postby Midir » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:17 pm

I wish... I mean,maybe! I feel pretty excited about approaching the AI task and will see how far I can get in there.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Hmmm... I cant say anything othr than it has potential and looks promising.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cinquint » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:17 pm

It needs more dwarves and booze.

And legendary cheesemakers.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby WafflesOnAWaifu » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Heh will keep an eye on this~
WafflesOnAWaifu
New to the forum

Postby Midir » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:29 am

Cinquint wrote:It needs more dwarves and booze.

I... I always wished DF had more vore in it...
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cinquint » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:55 am

Midir wrote:
Cinquint wrote:It needs more dwarves and booze.

I... I always wished DF had more vore in it...

Urist cancels Drink: Taken by vorish mood.
Cinquint
???

Postby Midir » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:09 am

Upgraded it a bit. Now it gives more data - it gives so much data I realised I have to implement scroll. Meh. Okay, next step is either scroll or AI. Did not reupload it, since the changes are not really significant enough to make a difference.

EDIT: Ooops! All the surnames are similar - it seems they are interbreeding! New bug to fix before I go with AI then!
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EtPerMun » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:24 am

This looks really interesting! :)
EtPerMun
Participator

Re: Sand Castles v0.02 (updated on Nov 14, 2014)

Postby Midir » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Oh well, to be honest I wanted to take a break last week, but couldn't help trying to code again. This time I spent most of my free time switching the code from Pygame to PyQt4.

I have just learnt PyQt and it's awesome!

This is not a big update yet, I am just working on it casually. As I told I should finally cease working on it for some time and switch to more important matters, but I doubt I would stop working on it completely. I have added furniture and basic rooms, which are viewable. As soon as I added a tool to check what is inside the rooms I have realized that some people were squatting in the others' buildings... had to fix nuclear families assignment one more time - it's crazy how much work such a simply thing would require!

I have finally developped pred controls... as soon as you approach humans as a pred you will be able to see some basic appearance data about them. No names and family relations - those data is for observers.

I would still like to add a text generator for interpersonal events, so I will probably add a small console at the bottom of the screen.

I did not touch human AI at all this week. Same about company AI, though I have added the bulletin boards - they will perform the function of companies' brains and means of communication as for now. Before doing it I should develop a system of travelling around the rooms inside the buildings but tbh it does not sound too complicated.

I have FINALLY approached the moment where I should work on human's reaction on pred's appearance. I have not added clothes or 'inventory' but it's not really a big deal. I will need clothes as soon as I start working on the vore scenes generator - text adventure style.

So, human reactions. I would use some advice on this matter.

First and the easiest approach is to emit and out-of-character signal which would go through the list of humans once and write to them the 'danger signal'. The human will go in the defensive stance and will behave depending on the strength of the signal.

Second approach is to let every human 'look around' themselves and try to analyse. "Hmm this toad is 86 times bigger than me and is moving in my direction, should I start panicking and run away?" This approach sounds more fun but it can also be a bit...cumbersome. In the first case we have to go through the list of humans only once per cycle, in the second one we have to make all_humans * all_humans checks. And these checks should be performed continually - once every couple of seconds. It's pretty simple if a human is in the building - we can go through the list of buildings and then perform the 'look around' check.

I will probably go with the signal system when it would come to the danger and attention checks outside. To make it more fun I will add not only the source of signal, but also the reason to the signal itself. So, if you are, say, a great fan of 100-meters tall toads you would see no problems in approaching one of them.

I will probably add a 'signal space' - when all the entities emit their signals while outside the city instance would go through the list and see if the signal would affect anyone. Hey, it already sounds interesting, I will probably continue working on it right away ^^

Here is my Python source: https://mega.co.nz/#!K9kzlLQZ!J9tzR1FFL ... UH8lrMm3UA

Here is the exe file for Windows. Still, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PLAYING IT RIGHT AWAY, it's not ready, it's still version 0.03! If you want to look my code up or just check the PyQt GUI - you are welcome to try it out: https://mega.co.nz/#!2otU2DTT!rOfPmb4Ti ... uyC4IUFoZo

Also, since I have switched to a freeware PyQt4 version from Pygame my code's license is officially GPL now.

Here is a screenshot if you wonder what does it look like now:

PS. Would it be ok if I write on this forum in the blog-like manner?~ I hope noone would mind!
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sightseerdraws » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Excellent progress thus far! Really excited to see the game developed.
Sightseerdraws
Been posting for a bit

Postby Midir » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:32 am

Currently writting a dummy vore script... Well, I thought of it being dummy at first but it goes more and more developed, more and more closer to what I want to see at the end.

I am working a bit slower now, due to upcoming exams...still spending lots of time on this thing, unfortunately.

My next micro-goal is actions (steps, standing up, sitting up, squatting, grasping, hitting, running, leaning, reaching).
Those things are gonna be described by text. After all the graphical part at the screenshots is more like a nice tool, the core of actions are probably gonna be in text.

I have spent lots of time playing VGame, and despite there are some moments I do not approve, I have to admit certain moments are pretty...interesting. My ultimate goal is close to impossible - to try making an automatic generator for different type of actions and different type of relationships among the actors. Will see how far I can go with it.

Here is a small example (gory!) of what the vore process will probably resemble in future. No AI involved here, I need to see what actions I can create at all, before programming prey's behavior inside a tight deadly stomach:
Spoiler: show
Pred satiety: 66
Prey is forced inside throat.
Prey is forced inside gullet.
Prey is forced inside stomach.

The stomach walls and floor are covered with digestive acids. Some acids are dripping from above.
Prey's feet skin burns.
Prey's heels skin burns.
Prey's toes skin burns.

The stomach walls and floor are covered with digestive acids. Some acids are dripping from above.
Prey's feet burnt skin burns.
Prey's heels burnt skin burns.
Prey's toes burnt skin burns.

Prey's feet burnt skin peels.
Prey's heels burnt skin peels.
Prey's toes burnt skin peels.

Prey's legs skin burns.
Prey's thighs skin burns.
Prey's knees skin burns.
Prey's shins skin burns.
Prey's ankles skin burns.

Prey's legs burnt skin burns.
Prey's thighs burnt skin burns.
Prey's knees burnt skin burns.
Prey's shins burnt skin burns.
Prey's ankles burnt skin burns.
Prey's feet peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's heels peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's toes peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.

The prey tries to find a dry spot but there is none, the stomach is full of digestive fluids.
Prey's legs burnt skin peels.
Prey's thighs burnt skin peels.
Prey's knees burnt skin peels.
Prey's shins burnt skin peels.
Prey's ankles burnt skin peels.
Prey's feet flesh burns.
Prey's heels flesh burns.
Prey's toes flesh burns.
Prey's lower torso skin burns.
Prey's belly skin burns.
Prey's back skin burns.
Prey's navel skin burns.
Prey's groin skin burns.
Prey's hips skin burns.
Prey's buttocks skin burns.

The prey tries to find a dry spot but there is none, the stomach is full of digestive fluids.
Prey's feet burnt flesh burns.
Prey's heels burnt flesh burns.
Prey's toes burnt flesh burns.
Prey's lower torso burnt skin burns.
Prey's belly burnt skin burns.
Prey's back burnt skin burns.
Prey's navel burnt skin burns.
Prey's groin burnt skin burns.
Prey's hips burnt skin burns.
Prey's buttocks burnt skin burns.

Prey's legs peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's thighs peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's knees peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's shins peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's ankles peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's lower torso burnt skin peels.
Prey's belly burnt skin peels.
Prey's back burnt skin peels.
Prey's navel burnt skin peels.
Prey's groin burnt skin peels.
Prey's hips burnt skin peels.
Prey's buttocks burnt skin peels.

The stomach is full of digestive fluids - there is no escape now.
Prey's body skin burns.
Prey's head skin burns.
Prey's forehead skin burns.
Prey's nose skin burns.
Prey's cheeks skin burns.
Prey's mouth skin burns.
Prey's chin skin burns.
Prey's neck skin burns.
Prey's upper torso skin burns.
Prey's shoulders skin burns.
Prey's breasts skin burns.
Prey's arms skin burns.
Prey's upper arms skin burns.
Prey's elbows skin burns.
Prey's forearms skin burns.
Prey's wrists skin burns.
Prey's hands skin burns.
Prey's legs flesh burns.
Prey's thighs flesh burns.
Prey's knees flesh burns.
Prey's shins flesh burns.
Prey's ankles flesh burns.

Prey's body burnt skin burns.
Prey's head burnt skin burns.
Prey's forehead burnt skin burns.
Prey's nose burnt skin burns.
Prey's cheeks burnt skin burns.
Prey's mouth burnt skin burns.
Prey's chin burnt skin burns.
Prey's neck burnt skin burns.
Prey's upper torso burnt skin burns.
Prey's shoulders burnt skin burns.
Prey's breasts burnt skin burns.
Prey's lower torso peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's belly peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's back peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's navel peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's groin peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's hips peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's buttocks peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's arms burnt skin burns.
Prey's upper arms burnt skin burns.
Prey's elbows burnt skin burns.
Prey's forearms burnt skin burns.
Prey's wrists burnt skin burns.
Prey's hands burnt skin burns.
Prey's legs burnt flesh burns.
Prey's thighs burnt flesh burns.
Prey's knees burnt flesh burns.
Prey's shins burnt flesh burns.
Prey's ankles burnt flesh burns.
Prey's feet burnt flesh dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.

Prey's body burnt skin peels.
Prey's head burnt skin peels.
Prey's forehead burnt skin peels.
Prey's nose burnt skin peels.
Prey's cheeks burnt skin peels.
Prey's mouth burnt skin peels.
Prey's chin burnt skin peels.
Prey's neck burnt skin peels.
Prey's upper torso burnt skin peels.
Prey's shoulders burnt skin peels.
Prey's breasts burnt skin peels.
Prey's lower torso flesh burns.
Prey's belly flesh burns.
Prey's back flesh burns.
Prey's groin flesh burns.
Prey's hips flesh burns.
Prey's buttocks flesh burns.
Prey's arms burnt skin peels.
Prey's upper arms burnt skin peels.
Prey's elbows burnt skin peels.
Prey's forearms burnt skin peels.
Prey's wrists burnt skin peels.
Prey's hands burnt skin peels.

Prey's lower torso burnt flesh burns.
Prey's belly burnt flesh burns.
Prey's back burnt flesh burns.
Prey's groin burnt flesh burns.
Prey's hips burnt flesh burns.
Prey's buttocks burnt flesh burns.

Prey is forced inside large_intestine.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cinquint » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Midir wrote:Currently writting a dummy vore script... Well, I thought of it being dummy at first but it goes more and more developed, more and more closer to what I want to see at the end.

I am working a bit slower now, due to upcoming exams...still spending lots of time on this thing, unfortunately.

My next micro-goal is actions (steps, standing up, sitting up, squatting, grasping, hitting, running, leaning, reaching).
Those things are gonna be described by text. After all the graphical part at the screenshots is more like a nice tool, the core of actions are probably gonna be in text.

I have spent lots of time playing VGame, and despite there are some moments I do not approve, I have to admit certain moments are pretty...interesting. My ultimate goal is close to impossible - to try making an automatic generator for different type of actions and different type of relationships among the actors. Will see how far I can go with it.

Here is a small example (gory!) of what the vore process will probably resemble in future. No AI involved here, I need to see what actions I can create at all, before programming prey's behavior inside a tight deadly stomach:
Spoiler: show
Pred satiety: 66
Prey is forced inside throat.
Prey is forced inside gullet.
Prey is forced inside stomach.

Prey's feet skin burns.
Prey's heels skin burns.
Prey's toes skin burns.

Prey's feet burnt skin burns.
Prey's heels burnt skin burns.
Prey's toes burnt skin burns.

Prey's legs skin burns.
Prey's thighs skin burns.
Prey's knees skin burns.
Prey's shins skin burns.
Prey's ankles skin burns.

Prey's legs burnt skin burns.
Prey's thighs burnt skin burns.
Prey's knees burnt skin burns.
Prey's shins burnt skin burns.
Prey's ankles burnt skin burns.
Prey's feet peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's heels peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's toes peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.

Prey's feet flesh burns.
Prey's heels flesh burns.
Prey's toes flesh burns.
Prey's lower torso skin burns.
Prey's belly skin burns.
Prey's back skin burns.
Prey's navel skin burns.
Prey's groin skin burns.
Prey's hips skin burns.
Prey's buttocks skin burns.

Prey's lower torso burnt skin burns.
Prey's belly burnt skin burns.
Prey's back burnt skin burns.
Prey's navel burnt skin burns.
Prey's groin burnt skin burns.
Prey's hips burnt skin burns.
Prey's buttocks burnt skin burns.

Prey's legs peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's thighs peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's knees peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's shins peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's ankles peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.

Prey's body skin burns.
Prey's head skin burns.
Prey's forehead skin burns.
Prey's nose skin burns.
Prey's cheeks skin burns.
Prey's mouth skin burns.
Prey's chin skin burns.
Prey's neck skin burns.
Prey's upper torso skin burns.
Prey's shoulders skin burns.
Prey's breasts skin burns.
Prey's arms skin burns.
Prey's upper arms skin burns.
Prey's elbows skin burns.
Prey's forearms skin burns.
Prey's wrists skin burns.
Prey's hands skin burns.
Prey's legs flesh burns.
Prey's thighs flesh burns.
Prey's knees flesh burns.
Prey's shins flesh burns.
Prey's ankles flesh burns.

Prey's body burnt skin burns.
Prey's head burnt skin burns.
Prey's forehead burnt skin burns.
Prey's nose burnt skin burns.
Prey's cheeks burnt skin burns.
Prey's mouth burnt skin burns.
Prey's chin burnt skin burns.
Prey's neck burnt skin burns.
Prey's upper torso burnt skin burns.
Prey's shoulders burnt skin burns.
Prey's breasts burnt skin burns.
Prey's lower torso peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's belly peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's back peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's navel peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's groin peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's hips peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's buttocks peeled skin dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.
Prey's arms burnt skin burns.
Prey's upper arms burnt skin burns.
Prey's elbows burnt skin burns.
Prey's forearms burnt skin burns.
Prey's wrists burnt skin burns.
Prey's hands burnt skin burns.
Prey's feet burnt flesh dissolves completely, turning into nutritious materials.

Prey's lower torso flesh burns.
Prey's belly flesh burns.
Prey's back flesh burns.
Prey's groin flesh burns.
Prey's hips flesh burns.
Prey's buttocks flesh burns.

Prey's lower torso burnt flesh burns.
Prey's belly burnt flesh burns.
Prey's back burnt flesh burns.
Prey's groin burnt flesh burns.
Prey's hips burnt flesh burns.
Prey's buttocks burnt flesh burns.

Prey is forced inside large_intestine.

Predator 1 digests Prey 1 in the head, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull into the brain and tearing apart the brain!
Prey 1 has been struck down.

Someday. Someday.
Cinquint
???

Postby cynosura » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:06 pm

I'm all for detail sometimes, but maybe that seems a bit excessive? Describing every single portion of the body and how it burns three or four times feels a bit spammy to me. Maybe do skin, then muscles, then bone? Or combine some of the current body parts- heels, toes, feet, and ankles could all be written as just "feet" for example. That might cut down on text spam, and still gets the idea across of digesting slowly. No offense meant, I'm just thinking of it as from a gameplay standpoint.

I guess it also depends on how this game is going to function- whether it's a "stalk and kill one target carefully" kind of game or a "murderous macro rampage eating everyone" kind of game. If you're going to be eating a lot of people in a short time, I wouldn't want the game trying to tell me about fifteen people digesting all at once, because it would fill up the log very quickly.
cynosura
New to the forum

Postby Midir » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:44 am

Cinquint wrote:Predator 1 digests Prey 1 in the head, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull into the brain and tearing apart the brain!
Prey 1 has been struck down.

Someday. Someday.

The problem with this thing is that digestion is sort of boring... Maybe adding details may help, but... You know when you describe a city rampage RP it's enough to give a description of preys who were trapped in the building which is being stuffed in the mouth and their actions :) But.... with digestion it's more difficult - it's probably the prey actions that make it...interesting. Or maybe I have to give more data on the description side too... introducing an acid as a liquid, instead of just an effect on the bodyparts?.. Not sure...

I'm all for detail sometimes, but maybe that seems a bit excessive? Describing every single portion of the body and how it burns three or four times feels a bit spammy to me. Maybe do skin, then muscles, then bone? Or combine some of the current body parts- heels, toes, feet, and ankles could all be written as just "feet" for example. That might cut down on text spam, and still gets the idea across of digesting slowly. No offense meant, I'm just thinking of it as from a gameplay standpoint.

I guess it also depends on how this game is going to function- whether it's a "stalk and kill one target carefully" kind of game or a "murderous macro rampage eating everyone" kind of game. If you're going to be eating a lot of people in a short time, I wouldn't want the game trying to tell me about fifteen people digesting all at once, because it would fill up the log very quickly.

It's not hard to arrange. There is a bodypart 'leg" which has a sub-bodypart 'feet' which has a sub-bodypart 'toes'. If there is lots of text you can just go one level shallower and do no describe toes, and if you have 20 preys in your stomach maybe it would make sense not to describe even feet, just .. legs, arms, lower and upper body?.. I love details but it should not make you scroll the text every turn.

EDIT: OH my look at this.. http://cgchan.com/suicidator/

So hot - automatic city generator for Blender! Maybe some day I would use it...not any soon of course! Maybe in two years lol! As for now I will be RPing city rampage with paper and a pen :)
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game