Wrong Way

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Wrong Way

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:00 am

Ugh. This game makes me sad.

-First off, there is exactly one enemy that can actually be defeated at level 3, and said enemy is an 8 year-old with giant tits.
-90 percent of the shit you fight can't even take damage, even after you get the axe.
-Other than the programmed events, nearly NONE of your deaths involve vore or unbirth. You practically have to work to get the Naga or the Succubus to swallow you, and even when you let them hit you, they'll end up just plain old killing you instead of eating you. Even if they do eat you, all you get is one-hit death. No belly bulges. No burps. No reason to have gone through that one-sided fight.
-The first hour of game-play consists of repeatedly hitting Escape, waiting for a buxom 8 year-old to offer you pleasure, and then murdering her with an axe.
-In addition to loads of over-powered and asexual encounters, at one point, the GODDAMN GRIM REAPER attacked me. Maybe it was Karmic retribution from all the little tittie-girls I chopped up? :lol:
-A professional lumberjack armed with a magical axe considers a wall of trees a completely insurmountable obstacle. Seriously? You could at least have thrown in some garbage about the trees regenerating before he can clear them, or something.
-This might be unfair complaint if this is your first vore game and you don't know how to edit sprites, but there is absolutely no vore artwork. Yeah, I know, photoshopping is hard and stuff, but it's worth it. Take a look at games like Gulp Quest and Mysta's Myst adventure. Images can make the scene, even if they're not very sophisticated, and at this point, there's not much reason to play a Vore rpg with no images.

I get that this is probably your first game, and I don't want to put you down, but this thing has a long way to come before it becomes even remotely playable.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 am

I need a freaking Tutorial on how to download this game.

I've done everything I can think of. I tried downloading the individual folders. I've tried to download them as ziped folders. If tried to download them all at once. I've tried normal downloads. I've tried to download them from the left hand bar.

They don't download. They say they download, they take the time to download, but they don't go anywhere. They aren't in my downloads folder, and by checking my memory usage I have not lost any memory so the files just arent on my computer.

I've never had so much trouble doing something so simple.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bellegar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:19 am

Solved not being able to receive carsomyr, the ghost castle, buffed the encounter rate of a lot enemies, added the dragongirl to the island and the volcano, and the adult naga to the island, and added rocks to the forest to better explain not being able to go back. And the masked man boss fight.
Also @SomeGuy1294 what the fuck are you doing that you can´t defeat the enemies at the forest? With the magical axe you should be killing them in 3 hits. The forest is like the first 10% of the game. Download the latest version if you´re still using the first one.
@0Anesthetic4u maybe you´ve tried it at the same time i was updating it, try now.
Bellegar
New to the forum

Postby Ryu8 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:51 am

I feel like I'm doing something wrong... I click 'new game', and I get put on a plains with a girl. All good so far. Too bad (literally)every step I take is an unwinnable dragon girl fight. So for me at least, the game is downright unplayable as it is, especially since after the dragon girl beats you the first time, you can't fight back at all after 'respawning'. And the girl can't even be talked to! She just quickly turns to look at you, then turns away without a word...
Ryu8
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bellegar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:09 am

Oh shit, i forgot about that, i´ll reupload it again.
Bellegar
New to the forum

Postby mimiru888 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:28 am

Found another one for ya, the 'Triple Attack' that you learn after Level 20 doesn't have a mana cost ;) Not that I mind it much *whistle*

Also the 'Drider' (the regular one) uses the Paralyze Breath WAY too much. I actually died in the last cave (After beating the emperor and the masked dude) because I got caught in a constant paralyze lock.
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:04 am

I'm going to agree with everyone having issues with downloading the game

this is NOT how you upload your game onto MEGA....you have to have it zipped and uploaded as a singular file to make it quicker and simpler

folder view is janky at best....and the download speeds from that section are terrible because it's having to parse your folder contents unlike the normal single file mode (getting speed doing between 10kbps to 1.3mbps is not good download speeds when single file mode gets consistant max speed)

I would suggest you package your game in future and upload as a single file that doesn't run through your folder view section
Firon
---

Postby scottypilgrim » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Firon wrote:I'm going to agree with everyone having issues with downloading the game

this is NOT how you upload your game onto MEGA....you have to have it zipped and uploaded as a singular file to make it quicker and simpler

folder view is janky at best....and the download speeds from that section are terrible because it's having to parse your folder contents unlike the normal single file mode (getting speed doing between 10kbps to 1.3mbps is not good download speeds when single file mode gets consistant max speed)

I would suggest you package your game in future and upload as a single file that doesn't run through your folder view section

It's been said several times in the thread how to download it. But he's fixed it anyway so there you go.

Anywho I finally beat this! It was tons of fun I put a good 2 and a half hours into it. I ended up skipping a boss fight in a pretty neat accident. I got to the emperor and realized I didn't finish the rest of the game you had recently added in. I used the gold ring to escape and then beat the mask boss no problem. Also the reaper area in the house just before the mask boss is glitched. You try to talk to the laying down person and their sprite changes and it says you see something in their hand but nothing happens after that...Maybe it just incomplete still? Anywho I went to the cave to see if anything was changed and it let me right in. I took a large boss fight at the end of the cave, saying that I defeated the emperor...? I'm like whaaaat. Sequence break for the win. I beat that boss and got what I assume is the current game over you win. I reloaded my save, fought my way all the way back to where the emperor spawned. the second I entered the castle my character said "Well that was easy, now I can go to the cave!" And I teleported to the cave hahahahaha.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:20 pm

bug, paralysis never stops.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby bebopy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:11 pm

How do I get into the pyramid?
bebopy
Participator

Postby evilogith » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Found a Horrible BUG on This Game :(
i Cant Wake UP From a Endless Sleep Spell :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKDNrVujAN8
i Dont Want to Wait 20 Years for the Spell to Wear OFF :(
Last edited by evilogith on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bellegar » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:54 pm

I don´t know how are status effects so fucked up, i didn´t even touch them.
So, i just made you immune to them.
@bebopy walk into it.
Bellegar
New to the forum

Postby evilogith » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:38 pm

When you Get to Baal'
you Cant Win OR Looze :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thenewguy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:46 am

I wish there was a way to have a vore seen with the angel kind of like the cupid encounter.
Thenewguy
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:26 am

I meant how to get past the door, it says it won't budge
bebopy
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:26 am

pretty fun game x3
wish it had more save slots >w< lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WolfHunter » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:54 pm

A nice game there are some bugs but its playable!
looking up to more good games from you!
WolfHunter
New to the forum

Postby Chaos3 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Just played through it. Unlike many others, I enjoyed the ridiculous challenge, beat the Naga, hunted down all the reapers, F'ed dragon girl, and the last demon....but......

spoiler alert
(I don't know how to do the hide thing so spoiler alert)
spoiler alert

The game just ended. No ending, no going back and punching the forest F'er that sent u to the island. I hope he made it back home! When I get beaten to a pulp by a game like Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, or Ghost and Goblins even a misspelled "Congratulations" would be enough.
But, still good game overall.
Chaos3
Been posting for a bit

Postby starshower » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:00 pm

kind of stuck on the part where you get the amulet from the queen harpy his guy said we can attack the castle but when i was going too read what he wanted me too attack my screen blinked and he was gone witch castle do i need too attack ?
starshower
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellegar » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:42 am

starshower wrote:kind of stuck on the part where you get the amulet from the queen harpy his guy said we can attack the castle but when i was going too read what he wanted me too attack my screen blinked and he was gone witch castle do i need too attack ?

The one on the right.
Bellegar
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game