Wrong Way

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Wrong Way

Postby starshower » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:39 am

you mean near the volcano i keep on going there but my character said this isn't the castle i should be attacking
starshower
Somewhat familiar

Postby starshower » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:15 am

nvm i found it bad ass music too
starshower
Somewhat familiar

Postby bledthorn » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:18 pm

noticing when you go for the sun cloak that no matter how many times the mermaid tries to swallow you it fails
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:47 am

I've been meaning to post here for a long time now. I played this game basically the day it came out. I hope the outpouring of Glich reports and how to Fix this game posts weren't too overwhelming.

For only having worked on the game for two weeks the Volume and quality of content here is increadible. Unparalleled I'd even say.

My issues with the game are few and far between. It was obvious that you encountered battles based on the number of steps you took, if you lost and reloaded the exact same number of steps you took got you in another fight. Some enemies were overly hard, but gave no better EXP, you could actually complete a mission or two without ever getting it first(Destroying the Harpy Village was one. I did it, then I met the character who was supposed to give me the mission. Very confusing experiance), and I felt the Healing system was a bit OP. I always kind of thought it would have been a good Idea to make it so if you used her too often in too short a period of time, she'd just digest you eventually.

But those were small issues. The game took me more then 4 hours to beat entirely, which is more then I can say for alot of games made here, and again the fact that it was done in two weeks impresses me to no end.

I hope to either see more of this game, as the ending is rather open ended, or more from you. You have a tallent sir.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby envisioner » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:18 pm

thing i noticed while playing is just pathing problems like walking on bookshelf's and stuff
-_- nothing good for here yet
envisioner
Somewhat familiar

Postby FBnorman » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 pm

i have Finished the Game'
Will there be a Part 2 ????
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellegar » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:34 am

FBnorman wrote:i have Finished the Game'

No. But i´ve been working on a proper game ever since.
Bellegar
New to the forum

Postby BigMax » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:41 pm

I'm stuck after the ninetails lady gives you the rings. found the equipment around the area... no idea where to go from here. checked everywhere.
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby envisioner » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:38 am

so after killing all the deaths. you get that amulet. when i got it i didn't get it in the inventory. not sure what it does ether.
-_- nothing good for here yet
envisioner
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:37 am

Bellegar wrote:
FBnorman wrote:i have Finished the Game'

No. But i´ve been working on a proper game ever since.

Glad to hear. Hope it goes well for you and that this little game was a good experience for you. Thanks for the fun game ^^
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game