Post your screenshots!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Post your screenshots!

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Most game forums I frequent have a screenshot thread, where contributors put images of what they're working on or players post their gameplay footage. I thought it would be cool to have something like this here on Eka's! Post screenshots or videos from various games... with one condition: They must be of either a vore game, or a vore mod in a non-vore game. This aims to be different from the vore in video games thread... which is about posting vore scenes found in normal games, whereas this is a place to show off images from actual vore games (such as Voremon, barbftr, etc) or vore mods in normal games (for Minecraft, Skyrim, so on). If you're a developer working on vore content, feel free to include screenshots of what you're coding or concept art of things you plan to program!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Post your screenshots!

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:00 pm

So, this is a thread for screenshots all around that boils down to 'one user's stuff per post' with a master list up top?

Works. Though I wish I could fine help getting my Cell game idea off the ground.
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby WafflesOnAWaifu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Bout time we got this thread >:3

Let's hit it off~

"You messed with the wrong ~urp~ bandit mothafucka"
1st person view da best
WafflesOnAWaifu
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Since I don't personally like human preds, I only saw these screenshots abstractly while scrolling down. Even so, I could tell it's a really well made mod... I must salute the work put into it. Hope someone makes a version where dragons are the preds... I'd be quite interested in seeing that one :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby GameOfPickles » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:17 pm

Alright, I'll add too! Here are some screenshots from my game "Escape or Die-gest"! The first two are from the available version of the game and the last two are from the updated version that I am currently working on. Here is the link to the topic for the game: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38641

0.png

2.png

3New.png
ScreenShot1.jpg
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby WafflesOnAWaifu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:02 pm

GameOfPickles wrote:Alright, I'll add too! Here are some screenshots from my game "Escape or Die-gest"! The first two are from the available version of the game and the last two are from the updated version that I am currently working on. Here is the link to the topic for the game: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38641

not really a fan of GTS games but...looks interesting maybe ill give it a go *-*

0.png

2.png

3New.png
ScreenShot1.jpg
MirceaKitsune wrote:Since I don't personally like human preds, I only saw these screenshots abstractly while scrolling down. Even so, I could tell it's a really well made mod... I must salute the work put into it. Hope someone makes a version where dragons are the preds... I'd be quite interested in seeing that one :D

considering they already have a somewhat vorish animation you'd think they'd already be modded XD
Someone said animal preds was a possibility so maybe someday?
the dream is alive somewhat XD
WafflesOnAWaifu
New to the forum

Return to Vore game