Valkyru

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Valkyru

Postby Blu35t0rm » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi, I am new to the whole game making thing but i am trying to make a game with RPG Maker called Valkyru, it will be a Vore game and will include the following things:

Cooking
Soft Vore
Hard Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth
Cock Vore
Anthros
Demis
Scat
Watersports
And much more!!!

Now about the game. It will be set in the world of Valkyru (The world in my brother's book) and will be set in Medieval Times. It will not be a game about fighting monsters it is literally only about Vore. You will be able to explore a large area with lots of towns and villages. You will play as just a regular civilian going about their daily life. You can live in a house or be a slave the choice is yours to make. You will be able to buy different foods and clothes which will not really affect anything other than for adding immersion. You can pick the interior of your house from a few that will be available to you. If everything works out as planned the game will also have a calender system so that you can sleep till the next day and things will be different and will have changed because it is a different day.

I am looking for people to help me with making the world so anybody who wants to build the towns and villages please reply to this and i will reply to you, as for the map and where everything will be i will make that. I will also need help with making characters and stuff as this is my first time with this so it is completely new to me. So could anybody who is willing to help please reply below as all help is appreciated.
Blu35t0rm
New to the forum

Re: Valkyru

Postby Bright » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:25 pm

Is there a story to this game?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Blu35t0rm » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Nope, it is kind of like a side story to the book and the official game that will be released by VoreLover12 in 2016, it is basically to get people interested in the world and the people that live in it before the book and game come out, you know like a Hype Campaign, although there is a catch with this Hype Campaign, when the game and the book come out there will be regular updates to this game so that it keeps up with the story of the book and the other game but instead of being the hero you will be a civilian who will be affect by the actions that the hero in the book does.

I was also kind of thinking that it could have a story where you play as Zarach from the King Of The Immortals book that i am releasing in December next year which is also set in Valkyru but follows a different hero than in the actual Valkyru book.

Here let me give you a bit of backstory about Valkyru. When me and my brother were younger we used to play alot of Elder Scrolls games and we also read alot of those You Are The Hero books, so we decided that we would start a book and game series of our own and set it in a world that we control. This world would be called Valkyru. We started small and simple and make a text adventure game which only ever got released on our middle school campus. After that when we went to High School we decided to start working on 2 books, King Of The Immortals and Valkyru, which we would release when we graduate. Sadly the books were not finished in time and so we decided to keep on writing them and release them as soon as they were ready, however Kimarai (The owner of the VoreLover12 account) decided he would go to University for a couple of years to get a better education which meant he would have less time to work on Valkyru which meant that the other book would be released first which would mess up the story. That is when we had the brilliant idea to make some games of Valkyru and that is where this game comes in. It will introduce players to the characters that they may or may not come across in the books so that they can get to know them and decide who their favourite characters are and stuff like that. That is why this game is being released.
Blu35t0rm
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Interesting, tell me more about help making characters
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Blu35t0rm » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:26 pm

AMCJavelin wrote:Interesting, tell me more about help making characters

Well basically i do not know how to make characters or conversations in RPG Maker as back when i was a coder everything was so much easier because it was just text games. Also the books still aren't finished which means that things can still be edited so i would like somebody to help to make some characters to populate the world, every character needs to have at least 2 interactions that can be done with them and by doing this i hope to eventually have put every section of the Vore fetish into the game. I also need to know how to make options to be either a male character or a female character.
Blu35t0rm
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:35 pm

You can add some of my RP characters listed on my blog if wish for populating, as i don't know how to use RPG maker or anything of the sort
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:18 pm

If its VX Ace i can help with map making, something i enjoy doing. just make sure you provide me the tilesets you want used.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Same here, I can make maps on both vx ace and xp.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Blu35t0rm » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Well RPG Maker VX Ace is what i use
Blu35t0rm
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:44 am

Then we can help it seems.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Blu35t0rm » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:38 am

Well you both have me on Skype so let's do this
Blu35t0rm
New to the forum

Postby acrylic » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:40 pm

add my skypes too~
acrylic
Participator

Postby Blu35t0rm » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:47 pm

acrylic i don't even know your Skype info
Blu35t0rm
New to the forum

Postby mandolore » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:09 pm

I've messed about in rpg maker vx ace and can set up rare chests that have some kind of boost or other wise random gear I do things like that to maje it a challenge in some of the games that I play that have the project files throw me a line if you want some game break chest hidden away in the game.
mandolore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blu35t0rm » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Okay at the moment we are working on the maps, it shouldn't take too long and then we can get some characters in and the sort the scenes out so that the alpha can be released for you guys to play. The reason it has taken so long so far is because of work schedules and internet issues but just a quick update, we will be having fighting in the game but it will not be the main focus of the game, the main focus will be the vore scenes.
Blu35t0rm
New to the forum

Postby Genowing » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:24 pm

I can do a little sprite work if you need help with that. my skype is Genowing.
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blu35t0rm » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:56 pm

I added you, i did try to add you to the group chat but i can't until you accept so i will sort you out when i wake up in about 6 hours at 7am
Blu35t0rm
New to the forum

Return to Vore game