Where do you host ?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Where do you host ?

Postby Zantos » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Just a question I need answered :

I have a web-based game that would need hosting (node.js host or VPS). Do you know any host that could provide such a service ?
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Re: Where do you host ?

Postby hernextmeal » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Zantos wrote:Just a question I need answered :

I have a web-based game that would need hosting (node.js host or VPS). Do you know any host that could provide such a service ?

https://www.openshift.com/ supports node.js and a bunch of other frameworks, you can also upload your own custom "cartridge" by compiling your own Linux binaries. It's free for relatively small apps.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Where do you host ?

Postby Zantos » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:29 pm

My question was more regarding the potentially "adult" nature of a vore game. Some hosts seem not to accept such things...
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game