Jzadirune (Devourment 0.65c) MV1 New Poll 29/01/2015

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want the HexDialog tutorial to include creating basic skyrim dialogue

YES
92%
NO
8%

Total votes : 176

Jzadirune (Devourment 0.65c) MV1 New Poll 29/01/2015

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Welcome to Jzadirune the City of Taboo Pleasure, a place to feed your hunger or perhaps somebody else's.
As I release new version it is highly likely I will be breaking saves so back up or use a disposable character
Important poll, I need to know what DLC I can include in the game

Status Update
Spoiler: show
1 Finished mapping Tickle and Bite, watchtower (new entrance) revamped part of arena

Screenshots
2015-01-18_00001.jpg

2015-01-18_00002.jpg

Version MV1CIT1.0ARE1.0COM0.0CIV0.0TAB0.0CAR0.0UND0.0
MV=master version increases by 1 each release
CIT global city events
ARE Arena
COM Comercial District
CIV Residential district
TAB Brothel
CAR Carnival
UND Undercroft

Next Version Planned
Steam pipes arches and furniture
Enter able Arena Stand
Betting
3 more fighters
Newt
More vore dialogue
Fanboy backstage pass(bad idea)
Visit enemy lockerroom(also a bad idea)
Arena Anouncer

Jzadirune is a mod for Devourment where your explore the recently reoccupied Dwemer city of Jzadirune. It will include at least an Arena, an Inn, a Restaurant, a Brothel, a carnival and the dark underbelly of the city.

Download
HexDialogv2 now working Addon for custom dialog (required)
JzadiruneM1 Main addon

Bug Report:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41233

Still looking for more characters and now looking for voice actors as well
Blue Team aka Lunch: The team the player joins recently having a lot of bad luck in the arena.
Red Team: The opposition.
Spectators.

Now for some rules
1. Only suggest characters to which you own the rights
2. Please send suggestions by PM to keep it a surprise for other players
3. Please include as much information as you want in the suggestions (height,build,race,face,preferences,gear,personality, possibly some dialogue etc)
4. I reserve the right to make modifications to your character
5. Once included in the game I will not remove any characters unless rule 1 has been broken (I will rename them however)
6. Obviously as this is Devourment based no M/anything

As requested I will provide some more information on the setup.
Hidden beneath Skyrim lies the Dwemer city of Jzadirune. A place where all desire are met and nothing is Taboo. Ruled by the mysterious Queen with an Ebon Belly

Arena: Blue team have had a recent bout of bad luck, will the Dovakin manage to turn it all around or will she end up as fat on red teams ass.

Characters
    Siorra Redguard greeter
    Trixie Breton arena announcer
    Nirtha Ondlno dunmer arena recruiter
    Kin'Ra argonean duelist (AMCJavelin)
    Hilda norse beserker (AMCJavelin)
    Zero redgaurd mysterious soldier (AMCJavelin)
    Newt norse blueteam mascot

NPCs
Female Spectator 1
Female Spectator 2
Male Spectator 1
Male Spectator 2
Last edited by hexcorsist on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 22 times in total.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Jzadirune (Devourment 0.65C)

Postby Houyo » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Seems interesting, but I'd want more info on the settings and scenarios before I suggest a character.
Houyo
???

Re: Jzadirune (Devourment 0.65C)

Postby AMCJavelin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:10 pm

bookmark, will send suggestions via pm in time
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Re: Jzadirune (Devourment 0.65c)

Postby Surge » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 am

---
Last edited by Surge on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Surge wrote:*No M/Anything

Not his/her choice. devourment is coded for f/m.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby madcommanderfox » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:54 am

well I have a few ideas.
1. it would be great if you could like choose opponent type, by this I mean race, that is if you do not already have specifics planned like fighting specific characters similar to oblivions arena.
2. it would be cool if you could have some "jobs" to do around the area such as feeding people in audience or fighters with chance of them saying "I want you." and eating you fatal/not, this being for people who like being prey. some others would be to help train fighters to survive by eating them, this one being for preds. these being all that came to my mind atm.
3. you can spar with people on your team and once health reaches certain point they will nonfatal vore you, since it is just sparring. and once their health reaches certain point they go down like essential npc's then you endo vore them.
those are about all the ideas I have atm I just thought I would post them up here, so they might help you out as you make it, if you want I can post more as I get them. Can't wait to see the final product.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:04 am

madcommanderfox wrote:well I have a few ideas.
1. it would be great if you could like choose opponent type, by this I mean race, that is if you do not already have specifics planned like fighting specific characters similar to oblivions arena.
2. it would be cool if you could have some "jobs" to do around the area such as feeding people in audience or fighters with chance of them saying "I want you." and eating you fatal/not, this being for people who like being prey. some others would be to help train fighters to survive by eating them, this one being for preds. these being all that came to my mind atm.
3. you can spar with people on your team and once health reaches certain point they will nonfatal vore you, since it is just sparring. and once their health reaches certain point they go down like essential npc's then you endo vore them.
those are about all the ideas I have atm I just thought I would post them up here, so they might help you out as you make it, if you want I can post more as I get them. Can't wait to see the final product.

to add on to this I have a few ideas as well:
1: Tag matches and or 3 vs 3
2: enlisting followers from else where to your arena team
3: different match types ex: mage battle, sword only, brawl
4: creatures to for arena fights, some of them you capture
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby hexcorsist » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:24 am

Update time first I have managed to get swallowing in conversation and custom dialogue between pred and prey to work, for the pred prey dialogue I will be using a different key to vegan.

Now to respond to some comments

1 there are currently 2 types of fights planned vs mooks and vs team red champions
2 already planned
3 A good idea and I'll probably implement it

AMCJavelin wrote:

to add on to this I have a few ideas as well:
1: Tag matches and or 3 vs 3
2: enlisting followers from else where to your arena team
3: different match types ex: mage battle, sword only, brawl
4: creatures to for arena fights, some of them you capture

Firstly thanks for the characters
1 I personally see mechanical problems with tag matches
2 see above
3 That's planned for a different section of Jzadirune
4 I'll look into it
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Jzadirune (Devourment 0.65c) MV1 New Release 30/12/2014

Postby hexcorsist » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Just released the first version it covers the first 3 fights in the arena but not lockerroom dialogue or questlists yet
Entrance is by the smugglers den in whiterun
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:38 am

I found the smuggler's den.... I can't find the entrance....
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 am

Could you please upload some screenshots of where you looked. This is where the entrance should be. Could you please leave your response in the bug report thread as well as including any other mods you may have installed. Anyone else having this problem please don't hesitate to respond. Also make sure Jsadirune.esp is ticked as well as hexdialog.esp
Attachments
2014-12-30_00001.jpg
2014-12-30_00002.jpg
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:48 am

Okay, oddly enough, I tried to check the ESPs, and they were all enabled. On relaunch, it was there. Very uhm..... kinda bland. It also mentioned using "Enter" rather than "g" but G is still the one for talking to your predator. So far, only 6 npcs.... it's a start! Definitely a very large area factored in, and probably should try to populate or decorate the area before fleshing out way too much stuff.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 am

No enter should also be used for talking to preds and prey, I'm still working on adding more the interior I just wanted to get something up. G does work but it won't be my dialog
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:38 am

I tired myself Hex and enter does nothing.

Also. my game seems to crash whenever i get near the area. not sure why.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby hexcorsist » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:20 am

fixed my dialogue mod forgot to specify the devourmentregistryscript, I separated the two mods so other modders could use the dialogue code (It's significantly simpler than vegans)
Also please use the bug report thread for bugs and error also make sure to mention what other mods your running
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Got Anything for Windows? Because Nothing Works Here :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:56 pm

hexcorsist wrote:Also please use the bug report thread for bugs and error also make sure to mention what other mods your running

READ THE THREAD I can't help you without more information

Also a crash log and more details would be usefull

For those saying it doesn't work go to the main menu enter the console (tilde '`' key) and type coc whiterun and walk to the smugglers den
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby kenny316 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:53 pm

I can't wait to see more added to it.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Ok I'm a little interested in this mod, but I little confussed as what it has to offer.
First is this area more of a town or just an arena?
Also I'm a little nervous about this mod because I had just one mod screw up everything and have to un-install everything. So Beside the DEV mod, does this mod need anything else beside "HexDialogv2" and "JzadiruneM" and does this mod itself conflict with any other mod?
I know the DEV mod conflicts with the wolf queen mission, so I'm just making sure there isn't anything that can go wrong.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Okay, so it's in early stages. But I have a few questions about this mod.

First, do you have a dialogue tree? Or are you making up the conversations off the cuff?

Reason I ask is that the dialogue is very flat right now. Almost no punctuation, very static and un-Skyrim-like options ('Hi' as opposed to 'Greetings/Hello there traveler/Welcome Stranger) - this breaks immersion to a HUGE degree, far more than you would expect. If you have a dialogue tree with written and planned conversations mapped out, please send them to me! I don't mind proofing and editing the dialogue for this sort of thing, then all you have to do is copy-paste the lines into place in the CK (A brief character bio for each of the actors would also be helpful in this of course).
If you are just making up content as you go, stop, and rethink. You are making things a LOT more difficult for yourself for later. And that still applies even if you HAVE planned your dialogue. Adding in placeholder dialogue means you will later have to go back and re-edit and add new lines, then chase down the strings of options and expand all those... Write it all out in advance and I promise it will be 1000% easier later. And bounce the dialogue off me (and a few other people too, if more want to proof your work).

Second, and again recognizing the early stage here, you need to look closely at your faction assignments. NPC's who have no reason to attack, should NOT attack the player on sight. Or each other for that matter, outside of the arena zone. Unlocking a few doors should not result in the entire inventory of the arena following you around Benny-Hill style attacking each other, you, the walls and themselves. Mia suffered a similar problem in earlier releases of Devourment, and I think it was to do with faction assignments.

Third, lighting and environments. Dwemer is hard to pull off. The Dwemer were tricky, weird, could divide by zero and possibly knew Jack O'Neil and the rest of SG1. Most of the spaces in your dungeon could use smaller doors, shadows, etc. Okay yes, it's an early release, but again it's the sort of thing if you get it right the first time, you don't need to endlessly return and redo sections. All the doors I found were HUGE, and regularly spaced and the dungeon in general looked more like the bethesda testing hallways than actual play zones. It's something a lot of new level designers seem to do, they make squares and rectangles because those are easier, but look at some of the Beth maps in the CK - Lots of dead ends, slopes, acute and obtuse angles - Harder to work from but much more immersive.

===========

I like what you've done, it's an amazing effort, and I would like to see more of it. While the vore arena idea doesn't appeal much, I welcome some new content expanding Devourment. Please, continue. And if you would like some suggestions:

The Dwemer were into building huge effigies underground and trying to make them come alive - See TES: Morrowind - What might be entertaining is to design your dungeon as a huge body. And ohgawd now I have to open your ESP in CK and see if that's exactly what you've done... No, okay then.
Also, it IS possible to re-texture environmental surfaces. Oblivion had a mod that introduced tentacle rape flesh caves. I'm sure Skyrim can have a similar thing done. I'm thinking along the lines of arena-looks-like-a-stomach, pitfall traps lead to intestines full of monsters to fight through back to the arena etc.

Hell, a huge underground woman people fight and eat each other inside of could even be made to ALMOST fit with lore. Morrowind was all about the consequences of the Dwemer trying to build themselves a God using the heart of a dead god and a lot of steam pipes. Make yours about the Dwemer trying to bring a God to life by women consuming each other inside the belly of the constructed god-o-maton, heck, if you have the skill, put in a soul-alter to 'feed' consumed souls to in exchange for magical artifacts (seriously, please do so, I have thousands of the damn things and could use some new enchantments to play with).

Sex Dungeon - Sexlab has a ton of stuff it barely uses. Optional side-room for fun with team-mates or something.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game