vore game (in the making)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

vore game (in the making)

Postby shrunken1ninja » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:09 am

Hey everyone! Ive come today in hopes of making my own vore game. Im running the rpg maker vx ace program and after making a few test scenes and getting familiar with it im pretty sure im ready. I dont have a name for it yet so ill be taking suggestions and Im also her in search of anyone else that uses the program that is willing to help me. I need sounds, sprites and such things for this game so please if you can give me whatever your willing to share. My plans are for a vore game with other things as extra such as butt crush, stepped on, scat, etc. I know im asking for alot but im up and coming plus if all goes well ill be supplying you all with something new to play so please don't hesitate to help me for i shall return such kindness and repay you for your help. Please and thank you from your neighborhood ninja, shadow :)
the shrunken ninja is everywhere.
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Re: vore game (in the making)

Postby Bright » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:42 am

If you need extra sprites and stuff, I suggest looking at the resource staff releases from the rpgmaker website.

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php ... -releases/
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby VoreNut » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Hmm... Once you have some of it ready, perhaps some teaser screenshots?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shrunken1ninja » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:16 pm

Bright wrote:If you need extra sprites and stuff, I suggest looking at the resource staff releases from the rpgmaker website.

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php ... -releases/

Thanks ill start going through to see what i can find.
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:56 am

How are people supposed to suggest titles without knowing thing one about the game?

As such I propose: Deuteronimo Blaster!: as the title.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shrunken1ninja » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:24 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:How are people supposed to suggest titles without knowing thing one about the game?

As such I propose: Deuteronimo Blaster!: as the title.

Your right my apologies. So the game is gonna be an adventurer style Game and the story line is gonna be as you're character gets back to his town after completing a quest finds out an evil witch has been terrorizing it and when he goes to confront her he is sent to a different dimension abd has been shrunken. Im still im the process of creating the rest
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:46 am

Good luck.Can't wait to see the finished project.I'm also using rpg maker vx ace but I'm not making a vore game.Its an adventure game and coming along pretty well. X3
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby shrunken1ninja » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:06 am

demon wrote:Good luck.Can't wait to see the finished project.I'm also using rpg maker vx ace but I'm not making a vore game.Its an adventure game and coming along pretty well. X3

Good luck to you too and mind if i message you im trying to figure something out on the program.
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Postby shrunken1ninja » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:26 am

Ok so im here to update on 2 things:
1) im practical done with the first part that i will be putting up as the demo as i am still going to add more just want to put something out to get feedback but need help with the vore scenes like how to do them because i thought i had it right but i guess not.
2) the Internet for my laptop is currently off and all i have is my phones internet so once i get Internet on my laptop and i fix the vore scenes ill put up the demo.

thank you that is all.
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:47 am

By the way I suggest including a detailde description of what your going for in the game, at the Top of the OP, and moving or getting rid of the origional one entirely.

I think thats realy driving away community interest. You need to get them excited, not tell them Vaguely that you want to make something that may or may not be up their ally if they wait to find out.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby unreaper » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:15 pm

i think you should have some same size lamia vore or same size schoolgirl vore.
you should always have same size vore.
i prefer if you have all of your vore same size.
and implied digestion when you vore them.
and if possible no scat/toliet scenes.
or a least a option to turn the those scenes off in the game.
that's all i wanted to tellyou so.
give it some throught about if you should do any of this or not.
unreaper
New to the forum

Return to Vore game