Action RPG: Sieeton Chapter 1: DEMO download ready

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Action RPG: Sieeton (Game Maker) U18: hunger/thirst syst

Postby komaru » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:50 am

Seemed ok, I guess it'll depend what the droprate are like later, but for now it seems good.
komaru
???

Postby four_fleets » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:02 am

Gonna try this...
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:10 am

ok, don't know if this is a good idea, but could you add a class system, with the following classes, warrior, mage, prey, ranger.

each class would have bonuses and skills based around there type.

warrior would have skills which allow for more damage with melee weapons as well as things like taunt skills which allow you to scare off hostiles.

mage would have skills wich allow for more damage with magic weapons and things like the ability for spells to split into three or something.

ranger would use bows.... no clue how taht would work, but skills would allow for special arrows which do things from stun to poison.

prey would be a unique one in which the objective is not to kill the enemy but to "tame" it from the inside, prey is basicly a beast master able to take preds as pets by pleasing them. unlike others the preys objective is to be eaten.. just not digested (though later skills would allow it or something)
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:23 pm

I don't think I will be adding a class system at this time. The way I have done the stats and damage calculation it would need to be entirely re-developed. I will keep it in mind through, maybe it can be added after the game has been completed like a 'DLC'

If you press space on the bed during the day it will advance the time to night and at night if you press on the bed it will advance the time to day.

I have added bears which only come out at night in the lizard forest to the east. So go to sleep during the day and bears should appear.

Every 10 levels you will be able to swallow an additional creature.

U20 will be the final development version before I start the alpha / beta during this time it will become a 'real game' instead of this demo. However that means there will be a longer wait for any new content. I will keep you all updated through and I may release it by chapters. I might create the first town and a bit of the surrounding area so people can test it out for me and find any bugs.

download: https://mega.co.nz/#!1dIC2KDL!iOsAQSUgo ... z4UVRh86Bs
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Re: Action RPG: Sieeton (Game Maker) U19: The Bear

Postby komaru » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:26 pm

I love the Bear's vore animations :3

For Hero Souls, how are they supposed to be obtained now? I get one from defeating my first Lizard, but that's it (unless that's all that's implemented so far)

Looking forward to the game going forward now, you seem to be developing a talent for this very quickly!
komaru
???

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:30 pm

komaru wrote:I love the Bear's vore animations :3

For Hero Souls, how are they supposed to be obtained now? I get one from defeating my first Lizard, but that's it (unless that's all that's implemented so far)

Looking forward to the game going forward now, you seem to be developing a talent for this very quickly!

I forgot to mention that. By voring monsters there is a small chance you will collect 'soul shards' once you reach 100 shards they will automatically convert to a soul energy. That is the typical way but you will also get them as quest rewards etc. The chance for getting them is quite low so you can't just collect hundreds easily, this may be changed.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby lati65 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:22 am

Found a glitch with the elf, if your charisma is high enough to where you won't be digested, if you says yes, you will be stuck in her belly, unable to do anything and the only way out i have to be closing and reopening the game. Just something i wanted to point out.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:35 am

I'm consistantly getting stuck in the geometry of the house when I try to transition rooms. Most often it happens going into the Shop room.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:01 am

Just an update on what's going on.

I am going to break the game up into chapters. At the end of each chapter you will be able to export your character so any changes -hopefully- won't break your character or progress.
The first chapter will include the starting town, the forest and the plains.

I have implemented a save system.

I am currently creating all the equipment/items/herbs/npc drops/spells for the first chapter. Once they are completed I will release the final development version for testing before starting on the actual content of the game.

I may release the new main character design in the development version, but I am not sure yet.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:55 am

FoxyVixen21 wrote:Just an update on what's going on.

I am going to break the game up into chapters. At the end of each chapter you will be able to export your character so any changes -hopefully- won't break your character or progress.
The first chapter will include the starting town, the forest and the plains.

I have implemented a save system.

I am currently creating all the equipment/items/herbs/npc drops/spells for the first chapter. Once they are completed I will release the final development version for testing before starting on the actual content of the game.

I may release the new main character design in the development version, but I am not sure yet.

Cool.

Interesting how the save's are going to work. I guess thats the price you pay for doing something Origional here.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:23 pm

scalable belly on the to do list! woohoo!
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Are there any more enemies to be added yet or is the current ones it until the actual game development begins?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:57 am

forgreatjustice18 wrote:scalable belly on the to do list! woohoo!

I have just completed the scalable belly, the more you eat the bigger it gets until you dispose of your prey.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:

Are there any more enemies to be added yet or is the current ones it until the actual game development begins?

There are bears, I don't know if you have seen them. If you sleep on the bed until night they appear in the forest to the east.

There is also a naga that I am working on, I can't get her tail quite right yet, if she is completed before the final development version she will be in it.

Here is what I have so far on the naga, like I have mentioned I am still fixing the tail.
http://imgur.com/9ydY6hX

The save system is also working now, at the moment I have it F1 or F2 to save and F5 or F6 to load.

I will also start working on the new main character soon.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:11 am

I am having trouble spriting the main character walking can anyone give me a hand.

I have upload a rough version of the main character and what I want the walking animation to be like here:
http://imgur.com/FFphES6,ksfN4D9#0

Apart from that I am almost ready to upload the final development version U20 (including the new and improved, completed Naga)
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:31 am

I have put the graphic upgrade on hold until I have finished. By then I should have improved quite a lot. So I have decided once I finish the game, or at least a couple of chapters in I will start changing over the graphics.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:42 am

FoxyVixen21 wrote:
Spoiler: show
forgreatjustice18 wrote:scalable belly on the to do list! woohoo!

I have just completed the scalable belly, the more you eat the bigger it gets until you dispose of your prey.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:

There are bears, I don't know if you have seen them. If you sleep on the bed until night they appear in the forest to the east.

There is also a naga that I am working on, I can't get her tail quite right yet, if she is completed before the final development version she will be in it.

Here is what I have so far on the naga, like I have mentioned I am still fixing the tail.
http://imgur.com/9ydY6hX

The save system is also working now, at the moment I have it F1 or F2 to save and F5 or F6 to load.

I will also start working on the new main character soon.

wow that was fast, Keep up the good work!
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:59 am

Ok, I hope to have the last development version out by the end of the weekend.

I have made a great many changes. I have mapped the controls a bit better I believe. The main character has a new armor, 4 new weapons and a new spell. The main character has a disposal animation now. I have fixed some little graphical glitches and improved graphics, improved my code.

Added a save system. Created scalable belly for the main character, overhauled the loot, added a way to craft mana potions. Created a visual cue on the HUD when your character is ready to dispose of their prey, added a naga.

There are probably more but I can't remember.

Watch this space!
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Re: Action RPG: Sieeton (Game Maker) U20: The Naga

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:48 am

I know quite a few people have downloaded the game, but not as many people comment. I would like to hear from them before starting the full version, so if you have played it but not commented before please let me know what you think. If not many people think it is worth while I may scrap the project and work on something that is more appealing to a wider audience.

U20 is completed!!

Well this is the final version of development before I go into alpha!

I have added a lot of stuff, I can't remember it all. You will find out as you go play.

The controls are different so make sure to go over them again here:
Controls:
Arrows to move
Q to add exp - will be removed in full game
R to reform after being eaten OR restart the game if you have no soul energy left
Z to use spell if equipped
X to use a weapon if equipped
C to Vore monsters and NPCs
B to open inventory
N to open character sheet
Shift to run faster
Left and right arrows to escape monster when eaten
Space to talk to NPCs
Space to open chests
Space to collect herbs
A to use health potions
S to use mana potions
If you have skill points and in the character sheet:
1 to increase str
2 to increase int
3 to increase end
4 to increase char
Inventory:
1 to cycle armors
2 to cycle weapons
3 to cycle spells
4 to cycle rings
5 to cycle amulets
Down and Up arrows to change to collectibles and equipment

Please report any bugs, errors, etc I will give it a few days for reports before I start on alpha.

I have added a Naga that lives 2 screens south.

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.co.nz/#!pY41wLDY!jETokEgIb ... -hpaSOFZK8

For anyone interested here are all the versions for far, so you can compare the progress made:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!MdR3xAib!HYK7LWmJTktmlguaf0jkfg
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby komaru » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:02 pm

Have not found any bugs as of yet, like the new weapons (although, at least with current enemy health, going full magic just seems to tear through everything (With fire, staff and robes, I killed everything other than the naga in 2 spells), but I'm guessing the "test" starter gear won't be the "real" starter gear.)

The naga herself is pretty cool, although she doesn't seem to have any text associated with her (if you did want to continue with that and need help, I'd be willing to help with that). Other than that, I'm excited to see the alpha start to take shape!
komaru
???

Postby evilogith » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 pm

i Wish the Battling would Take Forever to get so Far in the Game' that it Would take a Month to Finish This Game'
Thats what Kind of Game im Looking for' oh & 100S of VORE Parts Within This Game as Well'
but Sense this Game is NOT as Good as This Game' its Just NOT Worth it :(
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=34355
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game