Vore Quest (M/M)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Quest (M/M)

Postby eatmeplease » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:17 am

Will you be releasing the sources when you're finished?
eatmeplease
---

Postby Magic_8_Ball » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Yea i really like this game! :D
Hope to see more in the future!
Magic_8_Ball
New to the forum

Postby puffaliaz » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:07 pm

KittehBoy wrote:
bobbidys wrote:I hate to be the guy to ask this but, when do you plan to update it?
it's just that it's been a while and I've been wondering when the next update will come and how far off it actually is.
Just want to check because I'm really excited for the next additions.

I'm very sorry it's taking so long XP My computer broke and I only just recently got my programming software back on my crappy new temporary computer. On top of that, I've moved and started a new job, but the update is on it's way. I wish I could get it done quicker, but it's going to be 2-4 weeks about. Sorry! =(

(been a month, bump for update)
puffaliaz
New to the forum

Postby gravifan89 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Posting a quick reply onto this to tag it for later. Intending to give this game a whirl.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby andreipok » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:35 am

Thanks for this awesome game^^
andreipok
Somewhat familiar

Postby gravifan89 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Okay, I've given this game a good whirl, and I'll say that I think the game's got some serious potential, but I find some parts of it quite irritating. The slime enemies are extremely difficult to defeat, and the first "boss," the mouse, took pure luck for me to beat. The level-up system was also quite a challenge to use, since I never knew how much experience I had, how much I needed, or how much I was getting.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Thu May 07, 2015 4:23 pm

I concur about there not being enough M/M vore stuff, especially on this site. :P Definitely following the progress of this.
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cygni » Sat May 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Any more progress on this? It's been a while...
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bobbidys » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:33 am

it's been quite a while, I've gotta ask, has any more progress been made> it's just that it's been quite a long time since you even updated us on it.
This has been a PSA from your local anthropomorphic loaf of bread.
bobbidys
New to the forum

Postby Eragoneater » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:21 pm

I wonder how I have not found this before. I do hope you continue to update this ^^
Eragoneater
Been posting for a bit

Postby hyenaofleisure » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Okay everyone posting saying you hope he keeps updating, I hate to be this guy, but the creator's last post on this thread( and on eka's portal in general) was back on march 6th, its now june 18th. That's a 3 month gap, and while I'm sure many of us had high hopes for this, I somewhat doubt it'll be picked up again. If anyone else wants to pick it up, I'd be interested in seeing it continue, but I'm fairly certain Kitteh has abandoned the project, and the portal.
hyenaofleisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby KittehBoy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:15 pm

"I hate to be this guy" but I really do hate when people demand free things from me.

I hate to sound rude, but that's about how I feel. I have not abandoned the game and I promise I've got a nice surprise in store for you all. Again, I'm sorry development is slow but real life comes first.

I have a lot on my plate right now, I'm in a newish job in game development where we have strict deadlines and the success of the company depends on me putting my full effort there. On top of that, I'm not very financially stable and I do need to spend at least a little bit of my free time with friends.

I'll post a new screen shot revealing my surprise soon. (Hint: the game will soon run on more than just Windows)
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby hyenaofleisure » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:08 pm

... Well, I think I'll just go and see if self-vore is a thing seeing as my foot has just been put in my mouth.

Anyways Kitteh, I don't believe anyone has outright demanded anything from you, merely shown interest in the continuation of this project. I'm glad to hear you are still keeping up with it, and of course your real life obligations come as your first priority. Still, I am happy to hear you are doing well for the most part, and hope everything goes well at work and whatnot.
hyenaofleisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobbidys » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:50 am

Sorry if We/I came off a bit demanding, it's just it's been so long without an update... was worried if something had happened to you is all.
This has been a PSA from your local anthropomorphic loaf of bread.
bobbidys
New to the forum

Postby DigiThing » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Ill say it, seeing as no one else will.

Thank you, Kitteh.

You don't have to work on this if you didn't want to. But Im happy to see you can put up with a few 'Grumpers' and take it in stride.

As for the game you're getting paid to make. Hit us up with the details whenever the time comes that you're allowed to do so.
Its always nice to see fresh blood in the game development world
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cygni » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:27 pm

It's been almost a whole month since we've gotten an update. Can you give us some teasers, Kitteh? :)
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NomNommyy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:58 pm

As a m/m game maker myself I just wanted to say keep up the good work! Also that the m/m vore game are definately underdogs in this website~ So take as much time as you need :) These games are made purely out of our free time, so try to have fun with it as well!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kovinth » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:20 pm

I liked it. I certainly hope it gets updated soon, it'd be nice to see past the mouse and if there is any story element behind this. Since it's sort of random.
I haven't been able to get on. Sorry everyone :(
Kovinth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jswrighting » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:50 am

Kovinth wrote:I liked it. I certainly hope it gets updated soon, it'd be nice to see past the mouse and if there is any story element behind this. Since it's sort of random.

I kinda like the random element with no story. Its one of few who realise you can do this if you pull it off right.
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby McFly » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi. I downloaded this and I thought that it is off to a great start, and with more development, this could be even greater than it already is. Anyway, I saw the request for some art, and I made this. It isn't great, but I think it will fit the pixelated style. If you don't want to use it, I get it. There is also this: http://makepixelart.com/search/Rabbit
Attachments
1348332099.png.png
1348332099.png.png (3.9 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
Last edited by McFly on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McFly
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game