Vore Quest (M/M)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Quest (M/M)

Postby KittehBoy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:34 am

Lets get this out of the way quick: YES this is an RPG, NO it is not made with RPG Maker

I will edit this post every time I post a new version of the game.
Current version 0.9, posted January 3, 2014

Game is no longer in development.

Vore Quest Demo 0.9.zip
Vore Quest Demo 0.9
(130.69 KiB) Downloaded 4883 times

1419664248.kittehboy_teaser.png
Screenshot

What makes this vore game special:
- You're not punished for getting eaten. Isn't that the point?
- You progress no matter what
- Nothing will undo your progress!
- FFS there are not enough M/M vore games!!!

What this demo has:
- Several controls schemes
- RPG elements (like leveling up)
- M/M only (I don't care that this limits my audience. possible c-boys in the future if there is demand for it)
- You are human, predators are animals
- Anthro/Feral unspecified, picture what you want!
- Ages unspecified
- 2 easy predators
- 1 boss predator
- Heavily sexual content
- Oral vore, anal vore, and slime vore (absorption)
- Non-graphic, painless digestion
Last edited by KittehBoy on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Quest (M/M)

Postby tacorem » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:43 am

First! owo
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby leonskenedi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:02 am

it look good this far I cant wait to see the next upade
leonskenedi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Salanth » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:15 am

Played it, was quite nice, if still a little bare-bones. Playing around inside predators with the different actions seem to have lots of opportunities of vorish fun.

Waiting to recover energy doesn't seem to be working for me, I don't seem to be able to recover energy in any other way than to enter a checkpoint or be reformed. Another thing that is really annoying is how the game sometimes flashes between turns. And although I can't blame you for being a better programmer than artist I must say that the current grass texture really clashes against the wall texture. But it's the first demo so there is still lots of time to improve that. Maybe someone else got a better grass texture laying around?

Other than that I must say that I really enjoy the idea behind this game. There are few vore games that are more "soft" like this one around, and it really fills its own niche in that sense.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Really good so far! My only thoughts for additions would be equine preds (sorta a nut on equines :D ), the availability to become pred on enemies whom you have defeated, and a choice on what species your character is (the last two may be pretty hard to program, so I fully understand if they take a while or are rejected).
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby KittehBoy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:19 pm

That1guy wrote:Waiting to recover energy doesn't seem to be working for me, I don't seem to be able to recover energy in any other way than to enter a checkpoint or be reformed.

Sorry about that, the help page was made early on and is a bit out-of-date. I removed energy regen because I felt it made things too easy, but now I feel the game is a little more frustrating without it so I'll be adding it back in with some tweaks.

That1guy wrote:Another thing that is really annoying is how the game sometimes flashes between turns.

I know, this really annoys me too! This game is made in C# and uses the same graphics engine used to make windows pop-ups, and I'm afraid there is no way to get rid of the flicker with this game enigine. If this game gets big enough, I will write my own graphics engine for it, but that's not going to happen unless others start contributing preds. I'll have the pred submission form available soon!

That1guy wrote:But it's the first demo so there is still lots of time to improve that. Maybe someone else got a better grass texture laying around?

There is a "data" folder included with the game, you can replace any of the art in there (keeping the same name as the old art) and it will automatically be in the game. All art MUST be 64x64, and if it looks good, send it here and I'll put it in! Up until about a week ago, walls were solid brown and grass was solid green, so I kinda threw together some art in Gimp. Thanks for the feedback!

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:Really good so far! My only thoughts for additions would be equine preds (sorta a nut on equines :D ), the availability to become pred on enemies whom you have defeated, and a choice on what species your character is (the last two may be pretty hard to program, so I fully understand if they take a while or are rejected).

I'm working on more preds as we speak! I'll be a bit busy this coming month, so the first update won't be at least until then, but within a few days I'll have a pred submission for so hopefully someone will submit an equine! Some enemies will reform and the game has already taken a lot of time with the current options, so I don't think predding will be added in unless there's a high demand for it. As for the species of your character, I'm afraid it would be far too much work to edit all the dialogue to fit multiple creature types. Sorry =(
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:39 pm

May I suggest a fullscreen mode if possible?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mermidion » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:52 pm

i tested it and ist not bad for a start i must say.
About the things to implement in the future:
- Definitly a yes for a Scat Options. Its not every mans Cup of Tea but as Long as it is optional it should be avaible.More Options are always better.
- Bunnies....mouses..and soon horses? I really hope they will also be some animals added in the future that are actual Preds.Like Wolves,Lions,Tigers,Lizard/Dragons...etc.

Also i am really glad that you make this game add all ,like you said there are hardly any M/M games around. While we are flooded with games where even IF you could make a male Protagonist you still get Female Preds forced on you.
So thank you for taking your time and making this.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby KittehBoy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:May I suggest a fullscreen mode if possible?

That will be tricky, I'll look into it. I do, however, plan on having the window resizable so you have a bigger text box and hopefully a bigger play area. Built-in windows C# graphics are very limiting, but I'll do my best!

Mermidion wrote:Bunnies....mouses..and soon horses? I really hope they will also be some animals added in the future that are actual Preds.Like Wolves,Lions,Tigers,Lizard/Dragons...etc.

There will be! This was meant to be the easy intro to the game, the more difficult preds are on their way!

Mermidion wrote:so thank you for taking your time and making this.

Thank you for taking the time to play it and leave feedback~! It's about time I gave back to the community, I hope others will help add to the predator list.
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:01 pm

That will be tricky, I'll look into it. I do, however, plan on having the window resizable so you have a bigger text box and hopefully a bigger play area. Built-in windows C# graphics are very limiting, but I'll do my best!

Being able to maximize and resize the window would work fine as well! It's just kinda straining to read that tiny text xD
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby randomthefox » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:05 pm

Love the demo. Looking forward to more<3
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Nicely done! It's a credit to your writing that I enjoyed playing this demo when I'm normally not a fan of reformation or cute anthro preds. It's important that the game have strong descriptions in exchange for simple graphics. I also liked that the player continues to grow regardless of his performance; in fact, it makes the subsequent vore scenes more interesting since they last longer. My only concern is how energy will be balanced in the future, but you already seem to be working on that. Looking forward to your progress!
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KittehBoy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Being able to maximize and resize the window would work fine as well! It's just kinda straining to read that tiny text xD

Well if the text size is a problem that's an easy fix! I'll add in the option to enlarge the text in the next version =3

Myconid32 wrote:I'm normally not a fan of reformation or cute anthro preds.

I'm not usually into reformation either, but if I simply said "respawning"... well... what's the difference? The whole point is that the game isn't over when you die. As for the cute preds, they're for early game... the big boys are on their way ;3

Myconid32 wrote:My only concern is how energy will be balanced in the future, but you already seem to be working on that. Looking forward to your progress!

I've actually got degrees in both game design and game development, so I'm well aware of the potential problems here. I still need some testing and prototypes to find what's the most fun, but I think moving and standing still will recover energy based on how much energy you are missing. That way, if you escape a pred, running from him for a short while can be to your benefit, but it'll be tedious and not in your best interest to sit and wait for full energy between every pred. I can credit a lot of my ideas for this game to your games, thanks again for your support ^^
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby dasp » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Awr, it doesn't appear this game can run on a 32-bit Windows XP OS.
dasp
New to the forum

Postby Crash » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:17 pm

This sounds quite interesting. Any possibilities of Cock vore?
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KittehBoy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:52 pm

dasp wrote:Awr, it doesn't appear this game can run on a 32-bit Windows XP OS.

I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything. Sorry =(

Crash wrote:This sounds quite interesting. Any possibilities of Cock vore?

Absolutely ^^ I have little experience with CV, but I am a big fan. You'll certainly be seeing it before the next boss fight
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mermidion » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:36 am

KittehBoy wrote: As for the cute preds, they're for early game... the big boys are on their way ;3

Hehe.Sounds like the bigger badder Preds won't behave so cute....me like that,alot. :D
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deioth » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:00 am

This has some nice potential. Thanks! Only thing I can think of that won't be a spammed request or isn't balance related is a permadeath mode. I like challenges and there's a tremendous enjoyment to losing in a vore game like that... ]:8P

Was there going to be any kind of gear system (or at least some form of one since it's sexier and funner to always imagine remaining naked) put in place or will it be pure levels to buff yourself up?
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby xyoshi » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:32 pm

KittehBoy wrote:
dasp wrote:Awr, it doesn't appear this game can run on a 32-bit Windows XP OS.

I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything. Sorry =(

What .NET version did you code this in, KittehBoy? If you stuck with the latest version, you are probably coding against .NET 4.5 or .NET 4.5.1. A quick change to the Project Properties (right-click the project, not the solution) to ".NET Framework 4" or (".NET Framework 4 Client Profile", if it works) will allow you to support Windows XP. 99% of the time, you can do this without changing a single line of code.
xyoshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomthefox » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:59 pm

If you're taking suggestions, it'd be snazzy if, say, using the "rub" or "submit" option increased your lust, since they seem like they're the options that'd naturally imply you're not averse to the situation after all~
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game