Vore Quest (M/M)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Quest (M/M)

Postby Salanth » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:25 am

McFly wrote:Hi. I downloaded this and I thought that it is off to a great start, and with more development, this could be even greater than it already is. Anyway, I saw the request for some art, and I made this. It isn't great, but I think it will fit the pixelated style. If you don't want to use it, I get it.

I think you forgot to upload the file. Under upload attachment after you have selected a file you must click "Add the file". And not every file format is supported either, so be aware of that.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby McFly » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:38 pm

That1guy wrote:
McFly wrote:Hi. I downloaded this and I thought that it is off to a great start, and with more development, this could be even greater than it already is. Anyway, I saw the request for some art, and I made this. It isn't great, but I think it will fit the pixelated style. If you don't want to use it, I get it.

I think you forgot to upload the file. Under upload attachment after you have selected a file you must click "Add the file". And not every file format is supported either, so be aware of that.

Okay, I think Ive got it uploaded correctly now. The last file was A .piskel file. Now it is a png
McFly
New to the forum

Postby Aino » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:11 am

Are there plans for the player to be able to eat enemies?
Aino
New to the forum

Postby McFly » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Is this abandonware?
McFly
New to the forum

Postby Jswrighting » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:39 am

McFly wrote:Is this abandonware?

Unfortunately seems like it.. Author will have to respond soon to prove otherwise. :(
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kligor » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Anyone got the source code for this? Id definitely like to see what the game was made with and maybe try to make my own version or improvements.
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos199416 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:51 pm

No one knows the Author has been inactive on ekas for about a year now... no updates or posts from him otherwise
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jswrighting » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:51 am

Kligor wrote:Anyone got the source code for this? Id definitely like to see what the game was made with and maybe try to make my own version or improvements.

If you really want the source code then you can use ILSpy to decompile it into a basic vb.net project package.
However uploading it might be risky.
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kligor » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:03 am

Jswrighting wrote:If you really want the source code then you can use ILSpy to decompile it into a basic vb.net project package.

Yeah id likely put a lot of disclaimers that I didnt make the game, only added stuff to it. Thank you for the suggestion! Also Kitteh if you see this message me and Ill happily drop it if I ever start if you want!
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkdino » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:59 am

Super good, very fun.
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cygni » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:35 am

Kligor wrote:
Jswrighting wrote:If you really want the source code then you can use ILSpy to decompile it into a basic vb.net project package.

Yeah id likely put a lot of disclaimers that I didnt make the game, only added stuff to it. Thank you for the suggestion! Also Kitteh if you see this message me and Ill happily drop it if I ever start if you want!

I think it's safe to say that this project has been abandoned. Unless Kitteh says otherwise, I'd say people are free to make their own additions to the game, giving credit.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hivelord » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:32 am

He actually told me that he has indeed given up because people kept on pushing and complaining about how slow he worked.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hanzo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:11 am

Are you ever going to make a new version of this game?
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marcus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:08 am

Hanzo wrote:Are you ever going to make a new version of this game?

Hivelord wrote:He actually told me that he has indeed given up because people kept on pushing and complaining about how slow he worked.
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:11 pm

This looks like an interesting game. I'm actually surprised I missed the thread for so long, granted it's a furry-predator based game which is what I'm always on the lookout for!

I shall give this a try later, maybe tomorrow... need to check whether it works on WINE since I use Linux. May I ask whether the engine and / or project are themselves open-source?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Hanzo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:57 am

Is this still being updated? I sure hope so. EDIT: Nevermind, I read a couple of previous posts. Double EDIT: Wow, how didn't I notice I already commented on this? Im also blind apparently cause I didn't see that someone else said he stopped.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby KittehBoy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:35 am

Hello, sorry to necro post, but I'm still asked about this game so here's the deal:

It was made in C# Windows Forms For Visual Studio. You can PM me if you reeeally want the source code, but the dialog and code are inter-weaved, so it's very messy.

The main reason I stopped is because I actually hate writing and this was very time-consuming to make. While I made slow progress towards future versions, people would constantly give me negative feedback about how long I was taking. I also took a short break from furries and vore to get closer to my boyfriend.

I will not be adding to this game anymore, Sorry to disappoint. I am working on a new vore game project in Unity that is much less text-based.
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chaos199416 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:35 am

Hey I understand what you went through, I just wish people didn't push you around as much or negatively bombard you so much,I hope your next project goes well.
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kligor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:13 am

Well glad to hear from ya and I hope your next project is great :D
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:11 am

KittehBoy wrote:Hello, sorry to necro post, but I'm still asked about this game so here's the deal:

It was made in C# Windows Forms For Visual Studio. You can PM me if you reeeally want the source code, but the dialog and code are inter-weaved, so it's very messy.

The main reason I stopped is because I actually hate writing and this was very time-consuming to make. While I made slow progress towards future versions, people would constantly give me negative feedback about how long I was taking. I also took a short break from furries and vore to get closer to my boyfriend.

I will not be adding to this game anymore, Sorry to disappoint. I am working on a new vore game project in Unity that is much less text-based.

Hey, I offered a loooong time ago about maybe doing some writing to help out, but I kind of shyed away from that because I was a little worried about having my name attached to stuff. Considering I've commissioned a small stash of artwork since then, I've got less worried about that and less critical of my writing after a few more years of roleplay experience. If writing is all that is holding you back, I just might be able to take another crack at it.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game