Vore Quest (M/M)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Quest (M/M)

Postby KittehBoy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Deioth wrote:Only thing I can think of that won't be a spammed request or isn't balance related is a permadeath
Was there going to be any kind of gear system (...) put in place or will it be pure levels to buff yourself up?

The game is very luck-based, permadeath would be very frustrating, I promise. I have no gear system planned, I want others to be able to enjoy the game with one hand and without putting much thought into it.

randomthefox wrote:If you're taking suggestions, it'd be snazzy if, say, using the "rub" or "submit" option increased your lust

I crave suggestions! Rubbing and submitting will have different effects from predator to predator, though generally submitting forwards the scene without a chance of you escaping while rubbing makes your pred feel less dominant so they'll be a bit gentler and it'll be easier to escape. When that dominance bar is full, struggling is tough!
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KittehBoy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Also thanks for the tip xyoshi, I think I've got it figured out for the next version ^^
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby InvalidResponse » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Can this work on Windows 7? I can't get it to work.
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby KittehBoy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:30 pm

InvalidResponse wrote:Can this work on Windows 7? I can't get it to work.

I'm actually using windows 7 myself, are you getting any sort of error or does it simply not start? Also, do you know if you are using a 32-bit OS?
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby xyoshi » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:22 am

InvalidResponse wrote:Can this work on Windows 7? I can't get it to work.

You may need to get the latest version of .NET at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=30653 in order to run this. It may be a fairly big download, so be patient :).
xyoshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redley » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Your game looks very promising! Please keep up!
Redley
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:43 am

Can be a good game, but maybe if it is possible, could we add humans and animals if possible as sprites rather than the prey being a simple box?

Customization of prey and internal views might be a option, but it could require a lot of serious work and effort as I do not have experience on scripting or coding.

I really prefer to go for M/F vore mostly, but rarely I go for F/F, but as there is no actual prey sprite (looks like a box) to me it looks like a ?/M kind of game, but so far so good, I really want to see how this will turn out soon.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatmeplease » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 am

Any chance this could run under Mono? I don't use Windows.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Snowytiggy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:08 am

Is there any chance at all that you can add an option for the player character to be a pred to conquered adversaries? I whole heartedly agree there are not enough M/M games, and even less so for Male preds such as myself. Maybe be a skill learned after beating a boss or something. Fight your way back up the food chain.
:gulp:
Snowytiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby KittehBoy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:21 am

KingKabal777 wrote:maybe if it is possible, could we add humans and animals if possible as sprites rather than the prey being a simple box?

Customization of prey and internal views might be a option, but it could require a lot of serious work and effort as I do not have experience on scripting or coding.

Yes, I'm trying to get better art into the game and would appreciate help as I am no artist myself. I'm afraid customization beyond setting your preferences may be beyond reach, but with help internals are not out of the question.

Snowytiggy wrote:Is there any chance at all that you can add an option for the player character to be a pred to conquered adversaries?

This is a big challenge, but very much not out of the question considering you are one of many requesting this feature.

As always, thanks for the feedback!
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KittehBoy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:22 am

eatmeplease wrote:Any chance this could run under Mono? I don't use Windows.

I'm very sorry, but there is no chance of this game running on a platform besides windows.
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KittehBoy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:13 am

I haven't been able to work much on this game due to travelling and my career, but I've finally begun work on version 1.0. It'll be at least 1-2 weeks before it's finished, but I'd hate to see the excitement die down!

Here's what to expect so far in the next version:
- Squirrel preds before the first boss
- Slime preds will be less frustrating and moved to after the first boss
- A few other new preds and another boss
- Save system and redone checkpoint system (no more exploits!)
- Customize your character! (choose species and weaknesses)
- Regenerating energy
- "next area" preview
- Status effects (paralyzed, slimy, musky, etc.)
- A pred submission form so anyone can submit a pred to me that will be in the next version

There are still not enough preds for me to add in preferences to disable certain types of vore, sorry! Feel free to leave any more requests for this next version and I'll try to fit it in if there's time!
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alesleo » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Quite a deal of contents for the next release I see.

I'm especially curious about status effects and these weaknesses regarding species. Maybe something like being more appetizing for your "natural" predator?

Anyway I'm pretty excited about this project!
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:31 pm

I would have to suggest that if you plan to not add perma death, to keep reformation text out of the digestion finisher for enemies. Like "Waits for you to reform and come back." sorta doesn't belong in the finisher if you get where i'm coming from. I mean no offense to how you wrote it, but it's only a suggestion, since it's a big turn off for me and might be for others. Like the game so far and hope to see an update soon.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KittehBoy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:22 am

Alesleo wrote:Quite a deal of contents for the next release I see.

You'd be surprised, the bulk of the work here is actually the dialogue.

Alesleo wrote:I'm especially curious about status effects and these weaknesses regarding species. Maybe something like being more appetizing for your "natural" predator?

Status effects will have different consequences. For example, slimes will be a lot easier to break out of, but they will leave you "slimed", which makes certain predators hunt you more aggressively and gives them 2 moves to your 1.

Weaknesses won't have a huuuge effect on the game, but it's supposed to be something you enjoy as your predators will more likely go for that option over others. Example, if you choose to be weak to anal vore, you'll be more likely to be anal vored and less likely to escape, but only slightly.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I would have to suggest that if you plan to not add perma death, to keep reformation text out of the digestion finisher for enemies. Like "Waits for you to reform and come back." sorta doesn't belong in the finisher if you get where i'm coming from. I mean no offense to how you wrote it, but it's only a suggestion, since it's a big turn off for me and might be for others. Like the game so far and hope to see an update soon.

I've received this feedback a lot. The point is that I don't want players to lose all their progress and reformation seemed like a light-hearted way to get around that. I still won't add in perma-death, but I will make losing feel a bit less friendly through dialogue and remove "reforming".
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:20 am

What I'd love to see is that when you build up a pred's lust meter, they might at times decide to keep you as a belly pet and not try to digest you. Especially if you got it up through rubbing.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:56 am

Jaxed wrote:What I'd love to see is that when you build up a pred's lust meter, they might at times decide to keep you as a belly pet and not try to digest you. Especially if you got it up through rubbing.

This. Fully endorse the 'not getting digested' bit, and this seems like it'd be a good idea.
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby KittehBoy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Jaxed wrote:What I'd love to see is that when you build up a pred's lust meter, they might at times decide to keep you as a belly pet and not try to digest you. Especially if you got it up through rubbing.

Sounds like a cool idea, but if the pred decides to keep you how will you get out and move on to the other preds? Writing the dialogue takes up a lot of time, and I've designed the enemies to keep you until you've seen most of their dialogue before they defeat you. If I made it so you stay inside them longer, you will either see a LOT of repeat posts or a LOT less predators
KittehBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:07 pm

KittehBoy wrote:

Sounds like a cool idea, but if the pred decides to keep you how will you get out and move on to the other preds? Writing the dialogue takes up a lot of time, and I've designed the enemies to keep you until you've seen most of their dialogue before they defeat you. If I made it so you stay inside them longer, you will either see a LOT of repeat posts or a LOT less predators

Yeah, I figured on some repeat text being issue, though I've thought of a few ways my earlier suggestion could go down.

A) Simply let there be repeat text, about 4-5 different flavor texts that cycles, but instead of doing digestive damage, works on your lust meter, with each time you cum, doing a set amount of damage, with "dying" by this method leaving to a different "death" text implying you only passed out from exhaustion and were dropped off at the checkpoint to rest.
Or
B) The pred, after cycling through his texts for friendly non-fatal vore, pushes you out, and remains friendly for a moment, not taking action against you for a few turns, much like as if you stunned him through escaping, before going back through his normal stuff.
Or
C) As in "C"omplex, instead of simply waiting a few turns before going back to normal fighting, being pushed out in the manner will set up a flag for the pred to use friendly combat. Earlier wearing down moves are replaced with licks, hugs, cuddles, groping, etc. with a few vore attempts thrown in, except that these attempts can only work if you have submit toggled as well as clicking on wait. Simply clicking on wait shows them that you aren't ready, while having submit toggled goes through a willing vore scene, with much of the same flavor text as earlier once you reach the belly. Recommended only for bosses.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby klonoa723 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:43 pm

KittehBoy wrote:I've received this feedback a lot. The point is that I don't want players to lose all their progress and reformation seemed like a light-hearted way to get around that. I still won't add in perma-death, but I will make losing feel a bit less friendly through dialogue and remove "reforming".

If you can, you could make that you can choose two difficulties before you start the game: Normal or Hard.
On normal, the game plays like you're making it now, on hard, if you get digested, bam, the end, gotta restart
from the beginning.
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game