VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vote the MC's personality! Please also leave a comment. THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME

NOTE ABOUT WHAT I MEAN BY "PERVERT": Enjoying or actually seeking a nasty ending at the hands of the monstergirls" (i.e. A perverted Main Character might actually be willing to be devoured or worse, at some point, while a pure hearted non-perverted MC will do anything in his power not to become food - or worse - for monstergirls, and he won't get any pleasure from being abused by them)
12%
Fearless warrior without any perversion
10%
Brave warrior who slowly realizes he’s actually a pervert
30%
Brave and openly perverted from the start
20%
Fearful but very perverted
12%
Fearful who doesn’t really hate being abused
6%
Scaredy cat who hates being abused
9%
Other personalities (please vote here and explain it in a comment)
1%

Total votes : 1022

Re: VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game! Full CGI! NEW POLL!!! Vo

Postby BloodKnight » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:09 pm

swadish wrote:
Someone92 wrote:With her old wings were rather dark and made her like more like an evil fairy, or a moster girl pixie. Her new wings, or at least what you can see of them, make her look more like a good fairy. Dunno if that's what you were aiming for, but I like the look of the new wings better.

I didn't actually think of that reason. I was too focused on the change in her textures... but you may actually be right! Thanks! And no, I didn't want to make her look less menacing, even though that's what happened in the end. I'll keep working on that then! :D

I think her wings should make her look like a good fairy but have a dark tint to them to represent her state of mind. Since from her BG she wasn't 'evil' before what happened to her so I think they should look pretty but have a dark/gloomy tint to them to show her current attitude. Brighter/Lighter the happier she is.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 am

Abuelo wrote:Just want to say Swadish, I'm loving the models you're working on! Are you using Maya and Blender to make them? Also, will there be any explorable body dungeons (stomach, vaginal, etc.) in the future?

Thanks man! I'm mostly using the tools already included in DAZ Studio, like D-Former and other things. But it's mainly a work of mixing the morphs I already have to create new ones.

About explorable body dungeons, I don't have plans for that at the moment, because I have yet to find a solution that looks good enough for my standards. I don't like half-assed works :lol:

whitewendigo wrote:I don't really understand this combat style. Every time I try to get a combo going it says I failed.

It's quite simple, actually. You just need to press the correct keys before the combo time runs out. In other words, be precise and quick. :)
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:01 am

swadish wrote:
Abuelo wrote:I don't like half-assed works :lol:

well I'm sure most people don't either... Not sure I've seen anyone draw art of someone with only one butt cheek.

Anyways for the poll on the top I would say to actually keep the perversion out of his character. It's clearly apparent that the things around have very little qualms about his survival... And since he seems to be after fame, treasure, or glory as the demo has shown I doubt "reduced to fairy fat" would give him any of those 3. It would be fine if the pred used hypnosis or something, but he seems the type who would be more cautious when it comes to playing with life and death
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby swadish » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Forget everything about the previous demos. They were meant principally as a showcase for the technical part of the game (which is still a bit buggy, unfortunately). And the MC isn't interested in fame/glory/treasures at all ;)
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:15 pm

New monstergirl added to my DA gallery. This is also the first time I'm showing you one of the new 3D backgrounds I'll be using for the game. This is just one of many possible camera angles, even for the background. The desert itself is pretty large :-D

Enjoy!
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Background looks awesome. Posted my thoughts on the girl on your DA page but forgot to comment on the BG :gulp:
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:05 am

Since it has been indirectly brought up, I have an announcement to make: the old CGI scenes from previous demo should be considered more or less extinct, which means you won't see them ever again in future releases of the game. For a while, I've been contemplating what to do with them, since I don't want to just forget them like that (I put a lot of effort in making them, after all). So what did I come up with? Webtoons! :D After the release of the next demo, I will beging turning those old CGIs into webtoon/comic format and release them separately. Of course, they will come in much higher resolution compared to what you've had until now inside the game :-D

Lastly, I've just posted a new monstergirl on my gallery. I'm very proud of her design so... check it out! :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby roflcopterz8 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:31 pm

Nice way to keep your previous art alive. Can't wait to see more!
roflcopterz8
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:26 pm

So when will we see anything on the new demo? are you trying to have it out this month?
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:17 am

Brunner wrote:So when will we see anything on the new demo? are you trying to have it out this month?

Hopefully at the end of September, but it could also take a few more days.
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Hello everybody! It's been a while! New monstergirl on display on DA though! :D :gulp: Enjoy the view!
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeZephyr » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:43 am

So... I've been trying to play the game, got what I believe is the latest update, installed everything, playing with all the effects. Looks good, nice feel, but once I hit the crater I've got nothing but dead ends. Unless I've somehow missed a path I've got three options. Two of the paths have impassable death slime on the floor, and the third has what looks like a fairy encounter of some kind, but each and every time I try to go that way, after the dialog... nothing happens. Can't move, no buttons respond, just be sitting there with nothing happening, like the game has frozen or something. So... If there's anything I can actually do in the game, I'd love to know, since judging by the comments not everyone has this issue... maybe I should be approaching an older demo?
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby swadish » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:57 pm

DrakeZephyr wrote:So... I've been trying to play the game, got what I believe is the latest update, installed everything, playing with all the effects. Looks good, nice feel, but once I hit the crater I've got nothing but dead ends. Unless I've somehow missed a path I've got three options. Two of the paths have impassable death slime on the floor, and the third has what looks like a fairy encounter of some kind, but each and every time I try to go that way, after the dialog... nothing happens. Can't move, no buttons respond, just be sitting there with nothing happening, like the game has frozen or something. So... If there's anything I can actually do in the game, I'd love to know, since judging by the comments not everyone has this issue... maybe I should be approaching an older demo?

It's really strange. Most recent demos have and increasingly number of bugs fixed. After the dialogue with the fairy a battle should start. Try to re-download the game and/or run it as administrator. Let me know
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:19 am

swadish wrote:UPDATE 10/03/2015:

How have you aquired an update from the future?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:38 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
swadish wrote:UPDATE 10/03/2015:

How have you aquired an update from the future?

It's from the same future where a year has more than 12 months:
swadish wrote:UPDATE 26/01/2015:
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:02 am

DD/MM/YY :D
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Any recent news on the upcoming demo? Definitely looking forward to it.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Re: VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game! Full CGI! IMPORTANT NEWS

Postby swadish » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:57 am

Both bad news and extremely good news for the future of Voreorite (and for the next demo). It saddens me to announce that the 3rd demo for RPG Maker VX Ace we've all been waiting for simply won't be released. And that's the bad news. The good news is the reason behind that decision, and its name is... RPG Maker MV!!!!!!! Surprisingly, Enterbrain announced they're going to release the new RPG Maker on October 23rd (which is months sooner than I expected). The new software has an incredible amount of improvements over Ace, especially the fact that any game made with MV will be multi-platform, including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and even browsers through HTML5, so everybody should now be able to play the game! At last!. They also changed the scripting language to the well known Javascript and... well, long story short, it wouldn't make any sense for me to continue making the game for Ace so I'm going to switch to the new MV maker. This is great news for the game itself, but I understand it will make most of you really sad because you were expecting to be able to play the new demo in the next days. I'm sorry for that, but it's for the best. I'll make sure to transfer all the improvements I made for the new demo to MV (and they are many), but getting the tool on October 23rd also means that it will take quite some time to get used to the new tool and to make the new scripts. All things given, I can't yet give an ETA but I'll make sure to keep you guys updated.
In the meantime, though, I'll produce some short comics with Voreorite characters as I believe it could be a great way to start to familiarize with some of the new characters and also to see some exciting art. Lots of new stuff so... stay tuned! :D

P.S. I know it's a bit cruel of me to do that now but here are a few screens illustrating some of the things that changed other the previous demo, in particular the screen resolution which for the 3rd demo was going to be 1344x768 pixels. I plan on keeping the same resolution for the new RPG Maker MV, because I'm afraid that going any higher might cause performance issues with some portable systems. We'll see though.

voreorite for ace cancelled news_a.jpg

voreorite for ace cancelled news_b.jpg

voreorite for ace cancelled news_c.jpg

Anyway, stay tuned for new renders and for the comics, at least until I get my hands on the new RPG Maker (hopefully in 20 days)!
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:29 pm

how long till the next render?
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:42 am

Brunner wrote:how long till the next render?

I think I'll release one without background for now, since right now I don't have enough time anyway. Expect it in the weekend. It's another render about Veratra and an actual vore scene, though there are a few graphical glitches too (I noticed too late, unfortunately). Next one will introduce a new character, though I'm not planning on making her part of the main story (more like bonus/secret content). After that, we'll see. Yesterday I also realized that I have already made 27 models for the game characters (28 if we also count the MC), but I've only shown you 17 on Deviant Art... so there are 10 more I never actually showed anyone :lol: Maybe I should give them some love too and give them a preview render too :lol:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game