VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vote the MC's personality! Please also leave a comment. THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME

NOTE ABOUT WHAT I MEAN BY "PERVERT": Enjoying or actually seeking a nasty ending at the hands of the monstergirls" (i.e. A perverted Main Character might actually be willing to be devoured or worse, at some point, while a pure hearted non-perverted MC will do anything in his power not to become food - or worse - for monstergirls, and he won't get any pleasure from being abused by them)
12%
Fearless warrior without any perversion
10%
Brave warrior who slowly realizes he’s actually a pervert
30%
Brave and openly perverted from the start
20%
Fearful but very perverted
12%
Fearful who doesn’t really hate being abused
6%
Scaredy cat who hates being abused
9%
Other personalities (please vote here and explain it in a comment)
1%

Total votes : 1025

Re: VOREORITE - new RPGMaker vore game! Full CG!!!

Postby filiberto » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Wow really looking forward to this. I'll try it out when I get access to my computer. So hyped!
filiberto
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:33 am

swadish wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:Well i played it, it was alright, the inn was a little bare, as were the buildings, that's fairly understandable i suppose. I can lend a hand if needed.

No too fond of the GCI face of the MC when he talks or at the part screen, the vore images were good however.

First of all, thank you very much for offering to help me with that. I will probably take on your offer at a later time, if you'll still be available! First I need to focus on polishing the basic setup of buildings and other areas in general. Once I'm decided on that, we can start working on improving it further, together! Thanks a lot!
About the MC's face... I totally agree. I made the whole set of faces in like 10 minutes just to show you guys the style for the demo and see if it could blend in well with the rest, because I still wasn't sure whether a hand drawn style was better than 3D faces. I will certainly make better portraits, both for the MC and for the Fairy. The MC especially currently looks like a psycopath. XD

Once again, thanks a lot! :D

Yeah i'm available for that. I'm very experienced with RPG maker.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby swadish » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Got a minor setback in my work due to a bad crash of RPG Maker that made it impossible for me to recover the last 2 builds I made after the demo I released. I'm backtracking my steps right now to make a cleaner, improved version of what was lost! In the meanwhile, my i5 is rendering some Oni scenes! :D :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:39 pm

I am glad you would not mind making it opensource? However, all code is done with RPGMaker?..

I think it could be fun to help but I would need to buy RPG Maker for that it seems >_>
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:43 pm

I bought it on steam when there was a huge discount. I believe I spent like 15 dollars for it.
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Nice little game :)
I believe the last time I saw mixed RPG maker / CGI graphics was with Runts
I'll be keeping an eye on this. Good luck in your endeavores :gulp:
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ScrubEC » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Heh. Interesting game. Can't wait to see how it turns out. I just hope there's some nicer preds than that fairy. ^^;
Hello, everyone. Just your friendly neighborhood cutie~

If you want to chat or RP, feel free to message me. I'd be more than happy to respond.
ScrubEC
Been posting for a bit

Postby emilyvore » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:21 am

This is great! I like your demo, and I think the game has a ton of potential. The content was quite fantastic, and I especially love the player character's reaction to beating the fairy. Keep up the great work! I look forward to playing more complete versions in the future.
I didn't encounter any bugs during my play through that others haven't mentioned, and all the spelling and grammar seems to be pretty okay to me. The only annoying thing is where the page breaks are -- sometimes there's just a single word on the next page, it just seems like something that could be touched up to make the game experience a bit more streamlined.
Can't wait for the next version so I can see some of that glittery fairy shit that was mentioned! Sounds like a fun time. Once again, keep up the great work.
emilyvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:50 am

Interesting.... looking to see more come out for this x3
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:20 am

Thanks for the support! Now that I've managed to pretty much rebuild the latest version of the game, I'm already focusing on making some interesting poses for some new bosses, specifically a nasty Oni, a super-perverted Succubus, a veeeery hungry Lamia (and if you fought the Fairy was a bitch, wait to see this one in action XD) and finally... something similar to a Draenei from WoW.

I'm also rethinking the combat system, because I'm not entirely convinced with the standard RPG Maker VX Ace first person turn-based system. I'm actually considering an ABS (Active Battle System) like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GKpmKBsmwc

Or something a bit more complex. Or maybe I'll discard that idea entirely. I don't know yet. There are also different flavors for the 1st person battle system as well, so there are countless options, and if there's a way to do it, I'd like to try using ABS for normal monsters and 1st person for the bosses, to have the best of both worlds. We'll see.
I believe I will release a tech demo about the battle system to hear your opinions regarding the matter.

I've been also asking Saftkeur for some help with inside-mouth shots since Daz has some clipping issues unless you scale up the models... so get ready for those things as well, once I manage to achieve some decent results! :D :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Ok everybody! Here's a quick update on the newest MC face portraits!

First things you will notice is the change in the camera angle and that we now have double the expressions, which I decided to divide into a positive and a negative set to make it easier for me to apply them ingame. Also, hopefully the "psycopath look" of the first version is gone for good. Let me know what you think!

DV_FACES_Human_A.png
Here is the old "psycho" version of the MC
DV_FACES_Human_A.png (305.92 KiB) Viewed 3157 times

SS_FACES_MC_A.png
And here we have the new, positive portraits of the MC
SS_FACES_MC_A.png (308.57 KiB) Viewed 3157 times

SS_FACES_MC_B.png
Finally, here are the negative expressions for the MC
SS_FACES_MC_B.png (308.57 KiB) Viewed 3157 times

Personally, the ones that convince me the least are both in the bottom right corner of both sets. The first one is supposed to be a "perverted look" (imagine your expression when you're about to eat some pussy), while the second one is supposed to be pure terror but... it looks kinda girly to me.
Once again, I'm looking forward to your opinions! :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:55 pm

To me, the first bottom right one looks like more of a thoughtful expression. The one second from the left on the bottom looks more like a "perverted look".
The second bottom right one looks, quite honestly, like someone panicking. There's not really really a manly or cool way to go about that. It looks fine to me.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:01 pm

not Much of a Demo' i Finished it in 20 Minutes.
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:48 am

Well just contact me whenever you want my help. 030

Or add Ardith_Prime on Skype.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby swadish » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 am

@eleventh: thank you very much for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind! :D

FBnorman wrote:not Much of a Demo' i Finished it in 20 Minutes.

You're welcome.
Here's a quote from myself before I released the demo:
swadish wrote:I also decided on releasing a small demo of basically just one vore scene to receive early feedback on both my writing style and the CGs, so expect it in a few days. Keep in mind that everything else in the game will be locked out or extremely unpolished, like the player portraits, the tilesets of the dungeon and so on. The first demo will be a little more than a youtube video, in terms of playing effort. But at least you will have something to see and I will have early feedback to get on the right track as soon as possible. :gulp:

@NekoYuki: thanks man! Much appreciated! :-D
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:26 pm

Wow really awesome demo already. Loved the rendered vore scenes and that you have also a gallery. Looking forward to a release :)
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:50 am

Now THIS looks nteresting! Look forward to how it grows!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:54 am

This is honestly the most polish I've ever seen on a vore RPG maker game, let alone a demo. Looking forward to release!

But I have one huge complaint. That lighting effect has got to go. It's way too strong an effect and is very hard on the eyes, despite it looking nice. Also the lamp really doesn't help the fact that you basically can't see anything without squinting, and it flickers too much. Tone down the lighting effect and make the lamp brighter or get rid of the lighting effect entirely.

thevoremorpher07 wrote:im guessing for pc only... i miss out on a lot of games because mac cant run exe for the most part... :?

RPG maker games are a pain in the ass to get to run on OS X/Linux, but they are possible to run in Wine-based wrappers if you mess with DLLs enough and encode the audio to ogg or mp3.

swadish wrote:I don't have a Mac, but does virtualization not work with RPG Maker VX Ace? Ora Bootcamp with a Windows partition? I've found this link... hopefully it can help: http://www.koonsolo.com/news/exporting- ... platforms/

Virtualization or Boot Camp would work, but they require a license for Windows. mkxp doesn't work for Ace games yet.

Ultimately, if you're a Mac/Linux user, I don't think it's worth it to bother trying to run this at the moment. At some point I may get around to making a wrapper generator for RPG Maker games, but given that I can't incorporate copyrighted materials in it it will inevitably be doomed to break as Microsoft and Enterbrain change download URLs for their stuff.

eatmeplease wrote:Ah no, I can't really help. I only know FORTRAN and COBOL and a very small amount of Java. And I only know how to compile things on UNIX based systems like the one I'm using now.

I might make an attempt to port the game to Linux or something, but I don't know the language it is in.

This is an RPG maker game. They use scripts in the Ruby language. The engine is proprietary, so no porting unless you want to do a complete reimplementation (though you could yous mkxp as a starting point.)
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:14 am

hernextmeal wrote:This is honestly the most polish I've ever seen on a vore RPG maker game, let alone a demo. Looking forward to release!

But I have one huge complaint. That lighting effect has got to go. It's way too strong an effect and is very hard on the eyes, despite it looking nice. Also the lamp really doesn't help the fact that you basically can't see anything without squinting, and it flickers too much. Tone down the lighting effect and make the lamp brighter or get rid of the lighting effect entirely.

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you liked it!
Regarding the dynamic lightning effects, I have already implemented a switch to enable and disable them at will. It will be in the next demo. On top of that, I'm still working on finding the perfect balance for when the DLEs (Dynamic Lightning Effects :lol: ) are on, and I've also implemented a spell that can basically "steal" some light out of the lantern (if you have it in your inventory and if have it switched on) and diffuse it throughout the map, ultimately dampening the pitch black effect that was the only option until now. I believe this should make it appealing to everybody, but I'll be waiting for your feedbacks once the next demo is out.

Right now I'm also learning a bit of RGSS3 scripting, because I need to simplify some task I want to implement in the game. It would be stupid to do it with the standard events. Still, this will take some time.
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Hello everybody! Things are proceeding pretty smoothly, and as I promised I'm here to show you a tiny part of the progresses I've been making. It's actually more of a teaser than anything else, but I wanted to let you guys know what I've been working on in the last few days.
Aside from fixing a few bugs, introducing some cool, new features, adding "nasty" items to use and setting up new interactions for some sort of metroidvania-style exploration of the dungeon (hehehe :D ), I've been working on two new characters that will appear in the next demo. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to.......

SS_scenes_Oni_Normal MC defeat_A_01d03.png
Konoko, the Oni monstergirl!

You can't see her face in this picture, but I believe her best qualities are shining pretty bright here already :lol:
She's gonna have many different scenes, but I'm not gonna spoiler you anything... yet. Just know that her skin is extremely hard, so I wonder how you'll be able to survive this encounter. I doubt your swords will be enough to leave so much as a scratch on her. But you're free to try, of course... that is, if you don't fear what such a massive Oni girl could do to inexperienced adventurers like you. :evil:

Next (?) we have a super slimy slimegirl! While her reasoning capabilities might be questioned, her feeding instincts are not to be understimated... try not to get caught, or she will drag you into her body to dissolve you. :gulp:

slimetest10c.png
Luma, the Slime monstergirl!

Last... just a quick peek at some of the new CGs that I'm adding to our beautifully cruel fairy!
Ladies and gentlemen, here comes Pxin caught on camera during one of her most err... "meditative" moments. :roll: :lol: P.S. Main character inside! ^^; :lol:

anus gen test 06_postwork.png
Pxin, our beloved Fairy also has something new to say! :D

Hope you liked the little sneak-peak. Also, please take a look at the POLL above. I made it so that I can better gauge what the game needs more in its early stage of developement. Everything will be added at a later time, but I need to choose what to do first and how much content add in the future and of what kind. So PLEASE VOTE!!! Thanks! :D :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game