VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vote the MC's personality! Please also leave a comment. THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME

NOTE ABOUT WHAT I MEAN BY "PERVERT": Enjoying or actually seeking a nasty ending at the hands of the monstergirls" (i.e. A perverted Main Character might actually be willing to be devoured or worse, at some point, while a pure hearted non-perverted MC will do anything in his power not to become food - or worse - for monstergirls, and he won't get any pleasure from being abused by them)
12%
Fearless warrior without any perversion
10%
Brave warrior who slowly realizes he’s actually a pervert
30%
Brave and openly perverted from the start
20%
Fearful but very perverted
12%
Fearful who doesn’t really hate being abused
6%
Scaredy cat who hates being abused
9%
Other personalities (please vote here and explain it in a comment)
1%

Total votes : 1022

Re: VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game! Full CGI! NEW CHARACTERS

Postby BloodKnight » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Mermaid could transport player in mouth but also must be high enough level or have a curtain item to 'survive' tongue boss less he is 'accidentally' swallowed or she unbirths player during transport and player has to make it back out before getting stuck. another place is in-between her breasts but anywhere works. She also has a no clothes requirement :P

Neko could be 'tamed' and become a party member who will sometimes want the players 'milk'.

Succubus party member as well, idk if you can do the mechanics but maybe something like she is a slightly overpowered caster but each fight her stats slowly go down until she needs sex to recharge but each recharge slowly increases the players level(or stats) requirement and when the player is under the requirements suffered a permanent level(or stats) when it happens two or three times the Succubus accidentally drains the player of his life or eats him realizing he wasnt the man she thought could keep her satisfied.
Last edited by BloodKnight on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Heck, all three could be available, and a prize could be offered for completing them successfully.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BloodKnight » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 pm

did a quick edit on previous post as i didnt want to double post :P

Also thought of something else for the mermaid when each time she transports the player in one of the chooses to her its kinda like a test and after surviving in all her transport spots she gives the player a quest to make a Mysterious potion. After finding all the ingredients and making the potion she drinks it causing her to temporarily shrink to the players size to have sex with him. Also reveals she enjoys breath play as she has sex with the player underwater, more like she likes to swim around with mating but also like having control over the player while doing it.
Last edited by BloodKnight on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby pacattack25 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:36 pm

NECRO POST - sorry but I thought this still might be being worked on as it is a demo (2.5.1) - so I thought that I might as well give info I can't seem to do... anything to the slime boss - also 3 things: 1 if the stoneskin wears off while your on spikes it's an instikill... can we make it like 30% of your health or something just so that if the spell wears off on you it's not go back to last save? 2: I tried using stoneskin on the slimegirl - to no affect... I feel that even if that isn't the exact spell I'm looking for I should be able to affect my opponents with that to 'solidify' the slime girl 3: Can you PLEASE stop making us chose a target when there is only one target to choose or better yet Edit: Found ATB controlls - derp
pacattack25
---

Postby Someone92 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:21 am

pacattack25 wrote:so I thought that I might as well give info I can't seem to do... anything to the slime boss

Tip: Check the shops.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jjhanzely » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:06 am

pacattack25 wrote: so I thought that I might as well give info I can't seem to do... anything to the slime boss

You buy salt at the shop, and then use it on the Slime Girl.
jjhanzely
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:45 am

pacattack25 wrote:I tried using stoneskin on the slimegirl - to no affect...

Wait, what? How did you *get* stoneskin in the first place? Isn't that from beating the oni, which is only possible with the slimegirl's spell?
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby pacattack25 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:57 pm

It's also possible if you are level 12 and use the TP gauge - costs 20 tp to do any reasonable damage to the oni girl... and a handful of potions - but it's possible
pacattack25
---

Postby BloodKnight » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:56 am

swadish wrote:5 colour pages from a user of this forum, actually, Observer. Unfortunately he deleted his whole gallery for unknown reasons, but here's a link to the post of another user. Also, let me know what you think about his style, since I'm thinking about taking inspiration from his work as well for Voreorite :gulp:

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 8#p2266648

i suggest looking on Pixiv for inspiration of Giantess Vore.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 am

Thanks for the suggestion, Brunner! I never used pixiv a lot because I find it a bit confusing to navigate... but that's probably just me! I'll give it another try! :gulp:

@pacattak25: the game is still being worked on. No necro-posting involved, don't worry :D

Anyway guys... as I promised, I just posted a new shot of Meren on DA. This one received a little bit of postwork (with photoshop) so, compared to other pictures I released in the past, this one should have a "vibe" much closer to what will be in the next demo compared to the others (yes, that means I'm also going to completely remake or partially adjust the 43 renders already present in the 2nd demo :mrgreen: ).

If you have any suggestions to make or if you simply like the picture, please leave a comment! :mrgreen: :rock:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:01 pm

yes pixiv is slightly hard to navigate but it does respond to english search with no problem. when you find a picture you like you can use the jap tags to easier find more pictures.

what did you base Meren on? the goddess or Fauns? nice look anyway

also another idea maybe base the zombie girl off of the Nurses from Resident evil. like there servants of the Lichgirl do you could have sexy girls with random wrappings, loose clothing, and blood in random places. since there the lich girls servants if the MC is deemed to dangerous to take to there mistress they jump the MC and take turns 'sucking' all the lifeforce out of him to give to there mistress.
I'm just throwing stuff out in hopes of giving you something to work with to change your zombie into something a little more sexy :P
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Brunner wrote:yes pixiv is slightly hard to navigate but it does respond to english search with no problem. when you find a picture you like you can use the jap tags to easier find more pictures.

what did you base Meren on? the goddess or Fauns? nice look anyway

also another idea maybe base the zombie girl off of the Nurses from Resident evil. like there servants of the Lichgirl do you could have sexy girls with random wrappings, loose clothing, and blood in random places. since there the lich girls servants if the MC is deemed to dangerous to take to there mistress they jump the MC and take turns 'sucking' all the lifeforce out of him to give to there mistress.
I'm just throwing stuff out in hopes of giving you something to work with to change your zombie into something a little more sexy :P

Meren is a fauna, but who's this goddess you're talking about? I simply based her on a little greek mythology ;)

I like the idea for the zombie girls, but I already had something in mind for a new mummy character so it might be a bit redundant. I think that in the end I'll heavily edit the zombie textures I have to make a sexier and scarier 100% pure zombiegirl :D
But keep the ideas pouring! In the end, I always end up getting inspiration here and there and recycle something for later use :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby NobleArrow » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:50 pm

That is the kind of stuff i like that view is WOW and wanting me to go in her mouth and be swallowed by her really looking forward to facing her. meran is WHOA.
NobleArrow
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:32 pm

swadish wrote:Meren is a fauna, but who's this goddess you're talking about? I simply based her on a little greek mythology ;)

It's the Roman female counterpart to their equivalent of Pan (Faunus), named Fauna.
If you're interested, here are their wikipedia entries.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faunus) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauna_%28deity%29)
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby BloodKnight » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:11 pm

eleventh wrote:
swadish wrote:Meren is a fauna, but who's this goddess you're talking about? I simply based her on a little greek mythology ;)

It's the Roman female counterpart to their equivalent of Pan (Faunus), named Fauna.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faunus) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauna_%28deity%29)

Thats why im confused he said Fauna based off greek mythology but I'm starting to think he's basing her off the Faun a roman form of a Greek Satyr. hence my confusion :P

Also anyone have a save file of his second demo want to see the pictures I've missed and its kinda hard to consistently get game-over and the same thing repeats.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:12 pm

just finished the demo I think 3 bosses in at moment? Nice job Swadish. Also if I'm reading this right maybe a cowgirl? With three stomachs.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:13 pm

lol nevermind just found Kentauride
smallpeter
Participator

Postby swadish » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:19 am

As I promised, there goes a new render of Merida the Succubus on DA! :mrgreen: I gave her a completely new, more detailed hairstyle, so let me know what you think!

http://swadish.deviantart.com/art/Merida-and-her-new-hairstyle-545122802

NobleArrow wrote:That is the kind of stuff i like that view is WOW and wanting me to go in her mouth and be swallowed by her really looking forward to facing her. meran is WHOA.

Hehehe! Thanks mate! My thoughts exactly! :D :gulp:

eleventh wrote:

Brunner wrote:Thats why im confused he said Fauna based off greek mythology but I'm starting to think he's basing her off the Faun a roman form of a Greek Satyr. hence my confusion :P

Also anyone have a save file of his second demo want to see the pictures I've missed and its kinda hard to consistently get game-over and the same thing repeats.

Yes, you guys are right! I based her on the male counterpart of the roman faunus. I don't know why I thought it was Greek mythology and not Roman. Probably because initially I wanted her to be a female satyr, but back then I had a lot of troubles with the tails in my 3d models :lol: :D Thanks for pointing that out though, or I would have never realized ;)

smallpeter wrote:just finished the demo I think 3 bosses in at moment? Nice job Swadish. Also if I'm reading this right maybe a cowgirl? With three stomachs.

Well, I actually planned to put a cowgirl in the game as well, but I never even started the planning of her character or her design. Still, I like the idea of three stomachs! They might make things veeery interesting, so I'll definitely use it for some character (probably not for the cowgirl, but I will use your idea for sure!).
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby NobleArrow » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:18 am

I'm sorry about this one but the new look for the succubus is not that good any more to me she is still pretty but her hair now is what ruins her the old hair was made her WOW please come play with me this look it is like um i have no interest in you. so very sorry about what i said but that is the way i feel> with a succubus she is suppose to be hot and seductive all in one.
NobleArrow
Been posting for a bit

Postby swadish » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:24 pm

Have you tried increasing the red channel? I believe most of the complaints don't take into account that the whole picture was rendered in kinda blue-ish tones, while the old render had pretty extreme red tones.
swadish
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game