VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vote the MC's personality! Please also leave a comment. THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME

NOTE ABOUT WHAT I MEAN BY "PERVERT": Enjoying or actually seeking a nasty ending at the hands of the monstergirls" (i.e. A perverted Main Character might actually be willing to be devoured or worse, at some point, while a pure hearted non-perverted MC will do anything in his power not to become food - or worse - for monstergirls, and he won't get any pleasure from being abused by them)
12%
Fearless warrior without any perversion
10%
Brave warrior who slowly realizes he’s actually a pervert
30%
Brave and openly perverted from the start
20%
Fearful but very perverted
12%
Fearful who doesn’t really hate being abused
6%
Scaredy cat who hates being abused
9%
Other personalities (please vote here and explain it in a comment)
1%

Total votes : 1025

Re: VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game! Full CGI! NEW CHARACTERS

Postby BloodKnight » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:24 pm

With the skin tone change and the Hair style it almost seemed like a different succubus altogether. I know your just trying different things out to figure how to improve your work but with the Succubus the red skin tone was almost perfect with the red hair and demonic theme.
If you want to keep the blueish skin tone suggest you change the wing and tail themes to match as they seem out of place with her blueish skin and short dark hair. :gulp:
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:38 pm

The skin is the same, and the hair is actually not short (the tress just isn't visible from that camera angle). I'll try to make another render with redder tones like before ;)
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Well compared to the old one it looks short :lol:
also noticed Ari the Mermaid and Merida the Succubus share similar Hair styles and color, suggest you make Ari's hair a solid color and/or a different style can still be long.
The Red with pink lines works better on Merida :gulp:
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:11 am

Brunner wrote:Well compared to the old one it looks short :lol:
also noticed Ari the Mermaid and Merida the Succubus share similar Hair styles and color, suggest you make Ari's hair a solid color and/or a different style can still be long.
The Red with pink lines works better on Merida :gulp:

That's also one of the main reasons I changed Merida's hair. And believe me, after many tries, Ari's the one most suited to have that hairstyle ;)
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abuelo » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:33 am

Are there any scenes with the girls asleep in town?
Abuelo
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 am

swadish wrote:
That's also one of the main reasons I changed Merida's hair. And believe me, after many tries, Ari's the one most suited to have that hairstyle ;)

Well it looked good on Merida with the red tinted skin, so maybe make Ari's hair light red and Merida's hair dark red and just give them different hair styles? I still think Merida should have long hair.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:37 am

New girl on DA! Up until now I've been using luxrender with the reality plugin, but if I could get at least the same results with half the issues, I'd gladly make the switch. This is an attempt to move in that direction. Render quality still isn't there, but it's probably just a matter of a little more tweaking. Also, as you probably noticed, there's a weird artifact close to her right nipple... I don't know why, but I'll figure it out someday!

Anyway, this is a new random character I've come up with while experimenting with the new Genesis 3 model. Nothing special, I might say... but we still need more cute towngirls with a very naughty side, don't we? In this case she's inserting a certain someone up her ass. Lucky fella! I'm also thinking of using her as base for the yet-to-be-shaped Wolfgirl, so... only time will tell

Abuelo wrote:Are there any scenes with the girls asleep in town?

No scenes of that kind are yet in the demo, but there will be plenty in the future. The picture I just added to the gallery is of a possible future townsgirl :gulp: . Anyway, there will be many extra scenes available in game, if you're willing to explore and experimenti :lol:

Brunner wrote:
swadish wrote:

Well it looked good on Merida with the red tinted skin, so maybe make Ari's hair light red and Merida's hair dark red and just give them different hair styles? I still think Merida should have long hair.

Isn't that exactly how things are right now? ^^;
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:15 pm

I know you said your using a new program but based off the old one how long does it take to make a character? I know in the demo you had about 43 images so do you make a basic one and are able to do small quick alterations to quickly make your scenes?
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Brunner wrote:I know you said your using a new program but based off the old one how long does it take to make a character? I know in the demo you had about 43 images so do you make a basic one and are able to do small quick alterations to quickly make your scenes?

I didn't change program, just the render engine (which is basically the program or, in this case, the integrate part of the program that does all the calculations to draw the final image). Once I've made the basic characters (I've already "completed" most of them) I save them and back them up on another disk. Sometimes I might go over them again and make a few changes (just yesterday I found some good clothing for the Lamia, for example), but once a character is made it can be used over and over again in limitless combinations. The harderst parts of a render are actually these, and they take a lot of time:
1) posing the model in the scene
2) finding the best camera angle
3) light the scene well
After that, it's just a matter of letting the render engine do the maths and produce the final image.
Of course texture quality, proper lightning and the way a specific render engine operates make most of the final result. The rest is a bit of postwork to bring out the best aspects of the picture and improve what needs to be improved.

I hope I managed to answer your question :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Ah alright I was wondering how you were able to produce so many for a simple demo.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:55 am

Since I didn't have to study for a few days, I could do much more work than usual. I just posted an example of the new genitals I'll be using on the new models on my DA page. Check it out and let me know what you think! :D :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:49 am

Wow, that's a LOT more detail than before. Something about the vagina seems off, although its hard for me to place it, and it could easily just be a matter of the lighting angle. I suppose we'll be seeing how these "perform" in the next demo, which I am definitely looking forward to even more now.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby swadish » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:34 pm

eleventh wrote:Wow, that's a LOT more detail than before. Something about the vagina seems off, although its hard for me to place it, and it could easily just be a matter of the lighting angle. I suppose we'll be seeing how these "perform" in the next demo, which I am definitely looking forward to even more now.

I believe the "jump" between labia majora and minora looks a bit too unrealistic. Maybe that's the same thing you noticed?
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:01 pm

Yes, as a matter of fact. I thought it might have just been an unfavorable light angle.
eleventh
Participator

Postby huntfight » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:54 pm

I just started playing the game with the latest demo, and i was wondering how do you go about beating the oni? I can't do any damage to her, and i bet there is a trick i just can't figure out. I would really appreciate a tip, or some help on this.
huntfight
New to the forum

Postby Someone92 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:31 pm

huntfight wrote:I just started playing the game with the latest demo, and i was wondering how do you go about beating the oni? I can't do any damage to her, and i bet there is a trick i just can't figure out. I would really appreciate a tip, or some help on this.

See this post:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41483&start=140#p2233266
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:02 pm

I'll be away for a few days, so before leaving I thought you would have liked a new picture :D
I just posted a test render of Luma the Slimegirl on DA. Last time we saw her she looked hot but definitely not slimy... this time she should look a bit more "slimy"... hopefully. Let me know what you think and see you all in a few days! :gulp:

Happy vorish weekend guys! :D
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby foulucide » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Hey ! I just played the demo, it's excellent, great job ! :-D

I just have a question : what does the Stoneskin spell do exactly ? I've tried to use it to be able to walk on the spikes, but it doesn't seem to work (even when I cast it just before walking on the spikes so the spell cannot have worn off). Is there something I did wrong, or is it perhaps a bug ?
foulucide
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Stoneskin seems to sharply reduce the damage from the spikes. If your health is particularly low, try healing some before walking across spikes.
If you aren't gaining the status effect from it, I'm not really sure what could be happening.
eleventh
Participator

Postby BloodKnight » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:22 pm

When will we see/hear about your August Demo Swadish?
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game