Help installing Duamutef's Glorious Vore RPG

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Help installing Duamutef's Glorious Vore RPG

Postby Vorefan5412 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:58 pm

I want to play this game so so badly but I can't get past the DMC2.ocx error. I tried registering it, but got a weird error. So I did what some people have suggested and installed XP SP3 on VirtualBox and tried it on there. With the normal download, even after successfully registering DMC2.ocx, I get runtime error code 5. If I download the older version, I get runtime error code 429. Will someone please help me get this working?!
Vorefan5412
New to the forum

Re: Help installing Duamutef's Glorious Vore RPG

Postby greyfeather » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Is it a 16-bit application? If not, try redownloading it.
Bleh!
-Greyfeather
greyfeather
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vidofinir » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 am

The game is basically broken and unplayable in any OS newer than XP (which in my experience, didn't work too easily either). Thankfully, there's a slightly modified version here: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=35442

If I recall, this version worked just fine on any version of Windows I tried, with minimal fuss. Good luck!
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vorefan5412 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:38 am

Vidofinir wrote:The game is basically broken and unplayable in any OS newer than XP (which in my experience, didn't work too easily either). Thankfully, there's a slightly modified version here: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=35442

If I recall, this version worked just fine on any version of Windows I tried, with minimal fuss. Good luck!

Holy shit thank you! Do you know if this works on win8?
Vorefan5412
New to the forum

Postby sansuki » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:44 am

Vorefan5412 wrote:
Vidofinir wrote:The game is basically broken and unplayable in any OS newer than XP (which in my experience, didn't work too easily either). Thankfully, there's a slightly modified version here: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=35442

Holy shit thank you! Do you know if this works on win8?

It works on my Win8 system :)
sansuki
---

Return to Vore game