What is this, and how do I find it please...

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What is this, and how do I find it please...

Postby Altimos » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:35 pm

I would like to know, if anybody does... what the title of this game is, if there it is somewhere deep within the reaches of the vore game forums, and if there is an English version of it... if not I'll still go with the Japanese version.

Pretty please, with whip cream, sprinkles, and a juicy cherry on top?
Attachments
rpg1.jpg
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Re: What is this, and how do I find it please...

Postby AnonNimous » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:54 pm

It is a game by Ochiko Terada, title President Matsuda's Ambition. You can find the translated version in giantess city and here's the file.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9mvb79hxyvk9n/
AnonNimous
New to the forum

Postby Altimos » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:59 pm

You are the absolute bomb... If you would like to see anything in a game, what would you like AnonNimous, and I will put it in my game Ancient Reckoning...

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonNimous » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:40 am

Your game is awesome, I was actually wondering when is your next update :-D
If I were to request anything. I would want a whole sidequest where the heroes are shrunk :D
And I'm actually making a monster girl quest and encyclopedia sprites, maybe If I could finish some, I want to show you and you could use it.
AnonNimous
New to the forum

Postby Altimos » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:56 am

I would like to make everything original to my own designs, but I welcome your idea and will put something in special to commemorate your help in this thread.

Right now I shifted focus back to school, so an update got post-poned, but will come soon.

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby blassimg1 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:14 pm

yea uh i downloaded the exe and it fails to extract everytime. help
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game