R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v1.55 (Pet followers, new foes and more

Postby VictiniLover » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:01 pm

I don't know if this bug was reported, but when I entered my garden after a run, there was nothing their, even though I checked it before the run started. Everything else is still the same.
VictiniLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silversepiroth » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:39 am

VictiniLover wrote:I don't know if this bug was reported, but when I entered my garden after a run, there was nothing their, even though I checked it before the run started. Everything else is still the same.

I may not be a part of the production team, but there have been assorted glitches concerning interacting with the garden that have been reported.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby VictiniLover » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Silversepiroth wrote:
VictiniLover wrote:I don't know if this bug was reported, but when I entered my garden after a run, there was nothing their, even though I checked it before the run started. Everything else is still the same.

I may not be a part of the production team, but there have been assorted glitches concerning interacting with the garden that have been reported.

Thanks for the information, just for the fact that I tend to not have the time to go through 64 pages XD
VictiniLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby kyle1992 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:16 am

how do I get to the snow monster that lives in the cold I cant find her anywhere plz help oh I may have found some bug's too
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 am

If you're talking about who I think you are, she's not in yet. I believe she is supposed to be coming with the next update, or so I recall reading.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:28 am

Don't worry kyle1992, Silverwing will keep you entertained.
*Ker-GLOMP*
I probably should have mentioned that she is a cuddler.
*Silverwing's hands are holding kyle1992 to her cheek, nuzzling the forumer*
Err... I'll leave you two to your fun.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kyle1992 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:17 am

VoreNut wrote:Don't worry kyle1992, Silverwing will keep you entertained.
*Ker-GLOMP*
I probably should have mentioned that she is a cuddler.
*Silverwing's hands are holding kyle1992 to her cheek, nuzzling the forumer*
Err... I'll leave you two to your fun.

well I cant even find her I play this game for a long time almost a full day trying to find this one
can you tell me how to find her?
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby cakemanisreal » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:08 am

I'd pay anything just to be eaten right now...
I will be planning on making a new modpack exclusively for ATLauncher; GajinCraft! I'll need help on which mods to add to this modpack,through...
cakemanisreal
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tritrium » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:51 am

kyle1992 wrote:how do I get to the snow monster that lives in the cold I cant find her anywhere plz help oh I may have found some bug's too

If you are talking about the yuki-onna, shes not in the game yet.
She will be added in the next update
tritrium
Participator

Postby Aesir » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Does anyone know how to eat more girls from the Garden? I ate the witch girl ages ago, and now have a bustling Garden with all sorts of girls, but everytime I go to eat any non-Witch the screen just kind of stretchs and nothing happens, and when I try to eat the new witch, it says I'm still digesting the old one. Keep in mind, this way a loooong time ago. Sometimes it says "after 5 more runs" but no matter how many I do I get the same results.
Aesir
Participator

Postby AroCali » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Aesir wrote:Does anyone know how to eat more girls from the Garden? I ate the witch girl ages ago, and now have a bustling Garden with all sorts of girls, but everytime I go to eat any non-Witch the screen just kind of stretchs and nothing happens, and when I try to eat the new witch, it says I'm still digesting the old one. Keep in mind, this way a loooong time ago. Sometimes it says "after 5 more runs" but no matter how many I do I get the same results.

Yes, that's a Known Issue. Plant girls and slimes cannot be eaten (in spite of the mouth button going green), and attempting to do so makes the screen stretch like you described. Also, the seeming inability to finish digesting your first victim has been brought up as well.

Last I heard, the system of getting buffs from your pets was going to be changed so that you would not actually be eating them any longer. This was a few weeks ago, though, and there hasn't been too much said on that topic since. Either way, I don't think either of those items will be a problem in the next update.
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aesir » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:13 pm

AroCali wrote:
Aesir wrote:Does anyone know how to eat more girls from the Garden? I ate the witch girl ages ago, and now have a bustling Garden with all sorts of girls, but everytime I go to eat any non-Witch the screen just kind of stretchs and nothing happens, and when I try to eat the new witch, it says I'm still digesting the old one. Keep in mind, this way a loooong time ago. Sometimes it says "after 5 more runs" but no matter how many I do I get the same results.

Yes, that's a Known Issue. Plant girls and slimes cannot be eaten (in spite of the mouth button going green), and attempting to do so makes the screen stretch like you described. Also, the seeming inability to finish digesting your first victim has been brought up as well.

Last I heard, the system of getting buffs from your pets was going to be changed so that you would not actually be eating them any longer. This was a few weeks ago, though, and there hasn't been too much said on that topic since. Either way, I don't think either of those items will be a problem in the next update.

Kind of a shame...I liked having some way of being a predator myself. ): Oh well, sounds good. Still looking forward to the next update!
Aesir
Participator

Postby ipeerownu » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:53 am

The game doesn't function on my Windows 7 computer. It starts up, plays a little music right at the beginning, and then instantly crashes without giving an error message. I attempted to run it in a Windows XP virtual Machine, and it crashed there as well in the same exact way. However, the game appears to function on my Windows 8.1 laptop.

I know other people have had crashing problems. Any word on how to fix it?
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby tritrium » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:09 am

ipeerownu wrote:The game doesn't function on my Windows 7 computer. It starts up, plays a little music right at the beginning, and then instantly crashes without giving an error message. I attempted to run it in a Windows XP virtual Machine, and it crashed there as well in the same exact way. However, the game appears to function on my Windows 8.1 laptop.

I know other people have had crashing problems. Any word on how to fix it?

Its a known issue most likely caused by the RAM problem which is being solved atm
Atm there is nothing u can do other then adding more RAM ofc :)
or u can wait till the next update comes out which solves most of these problems ^^

Also, i guess i can show u guys a few things whilst im at it:
Here is the runepage(some of u probably already seen this)
And this is the skilltree page!
Now the skilltree page is most likely bound to be changed over time.. (for balance issues)
But in the meantime this is what its going to be!

For the people who want to know what the skilltree is about, ill explain it very simple:
Its basically 3 trees with skills (duh)
What this will do is, allow you to customize your stats & gameplay(<sorth of)
Some skills will also be interacting with the runes (i.e. skill X boosts runeslot Y)
the runes & skilltree will allow you to set up the game how u want it (not completely tho)

For instance:
Lets say u dont like anal vore but u like oral vore a lot..
Well you could then try to gather runes that make u a lot more resistant to anal vore but a lot weaker for oral vore etc etc...
There are also different grades in runes as mentioned before i believe.
Anyway, hopefully it will give the game a lot more goals/replayabilty/customization and fun in the long run!
tritrium
Participator

Postby Silversepiroth » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 am

The skill tree looks great! Can't wait to put some time behind it to find some of the best combinations. I'm sure my 5000+ tinies would like to go somewhere else, too. Something that'd be nice is specific enemy spawn influences for the runes. Something like Junkyard Dog, to reduce catgirl spawns, with the obvious balance being that that's a rune space that you could easily use to make yourself a little more survivable against all enemies, instead of getting rid of (or greatly reducing) one enemy type.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby AroCali » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:54 am

Heh - it seems like there will be a certain balance between what you like and whether or not you want to be able to survive, based on that.

For example, I fit your hypothetical person pretty well: not a fan of anal, love oral. However, making myself MORE susceptible to oral seems like a way to make sure my runs will never top 150m again, and as much as I like the game-over screens and the animations, I can see where my ardor would be quickly cooled by the constant losses.

But based on those screenshots, there will be a heck of a lot to explore and tweak and have fun with, so I'm sure we'll each be able to find our own balance as we go. I'm looking forward to it, and thanks very much for the update! Things have been awfully quiet around here lately, and it's good to know that things are still progressing. With the number of games that have simply faded away into silence over time, it's all too easy to fear that this one will follow the same pattern, so the updates are very welcome.
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby tritrium » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:04 am

As far as the skilltree goes:
You wont be completely forced to go all in on survivabilty if ur plan is to survive longer.
Each on of the trees has its own bonuses & downsides.
The trick will be finding a good balance in points & runes that suits you.
(you will have limited points u can buy & spend. NOTE: you will be able to reset all your skills at any time)
That was one of the main points obviously.
I tried to set them in a way you can have nice combos but ill just mention right now that very likely the positions will change in the future for balancing.
Its difficult to do this right now when nobody has played with it yet =)

obviously u wont have all the skills & runes available at the start
(you will have to collect them, beat enemies, beat bosses, etc, etc)
You will also have to buy skillpoints in the shop
Most stuff in the shop will be removed and integrated into runes & skilltree.
Some things will still remain & others will be newly added as well.

But it will all come down to just play and collect stuff along the way
Now bosses will actually drop valuable stuff ^^

EDIT:
Also there are ways implemented to counter the higher oral vore chance example.
tritrium
Participator

Postby scottypilgrim » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 am

tritrium wrote:As far as the skilltree goes:
You wont be completely forced to go all in on survivabilty if ur plan is to survive longer.
Each on of the trees has its own bonuses & downsides.
The trick will be finding a good balance in points & runes that suits you.
(you will have limited points u can buy & spend. NOTE: you will be able to reset all your skills at any time)
That was one of the main points obviously.
I tried to set them in a way you can have nice combos but ill just mention right now that very likely the positions will change in the future for balancing.
Its difficult to do this right now when nobody has played with it yet =)

Sooooo hyped to play this! I'm gonna try every single combo eveeerrr
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:07 pm

So when you said some things from the shop will be implemented into the skill trees, does that mean those core abilities like moving faster and jumping higher will be put into the trees? I can understand if the skill to make the m/s go faster would be put into a tree, but the movement and jumping seem integral for all runs you do, so I personally wouldn't understand them being put into the trees. Well, at the moment, I mean. I'm sure if there is a reason, it'll be a justified one.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tamamo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:13 pm

8O Just wow this game has progressed a ton since the first version, love playing it after a long day of work gotta love the little interactions you have with the pets in the garden.
Spoiler: show
Had one involving the Witch, Fairy an a certain stone.... laughed for hours :lol:
whoever came up with that one I damn love you!
“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
― Tim Burton

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” Now, on with the Hora Hora!
Tamamo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game