JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby mimiru888 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 pm

VoreNut wrote:It's fairly simple to get to really, just go through the game until a person appears in the basement of the place you can get eaten in, then pick the first, then one of the two choices that appear when you talk to the person at the bottom-left of the basement. After that you get yourself eaten again and wait to see if you made the right choice, staying near the top of the stomach until the acid recedes, once you can reach the bottom-right without getting digested, you will enter a new screen that will autosave if you let it. After you get there, slip past the acid slimes and you will get to the part I'm stuck at. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but if you wait too long when the stomach acid recedes you will be unable to progress and have to hit f12 to reload a save. I can't upload my own save at the moment because my computer is having an uncooperative moment...

After that in her small intestine you have to keep moving to the right. There's a pattern to the mashing, and when the wave starts just try to stay ahead of it. Eventually when you move far enough to the right you'll move on.
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:11 am

Yeah, I've tried many times to get past the small intestine part, but I'm still being screwed over by the falling asleep thing. On another note, in Te no hira no sekai wo 7.0, when Lily appears in the place you reach by taking a car from alien town, what do you have to do? Also, in the newer school area in 6.4, after doing the twins event they wind up in the music room during the day. What I'm wondering is if they appear elsewhere during the afternoon and night, can you clue me in?

Edit: You know, technically mashiro's exploration record is a jrpg, so it should be added to the list of them. Though I wonder, what does the next update for it have in store for us? I'm still hoping for a scene with the kitsune on the far left, and one the witch girl who joins your party.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Abuelo » Fri May 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Any word on updates for Shrink Quest 2? Also, is there a main sight for these games like a blog or something?
Abuelo
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Fri May 08, 2015 7:52 pm

VoreNut wrote:Yeah, I've tried many times to get past the small intestine part, but I'm still being screwed over by the falling asleep thing. On another note, in Te no hira no sekai wo 7.0, when Lily appears in the place you reach by taking a car from alien town, what do you have to do? Also, in the newer school area in 6.4, after doing the twins event they wind up in the music room during the day. What I'm wondering is if they appear elsewhere during the afternoon and night, can you clue me in?

Edit: You know, technically mashiro's exploration record is a jrpg, so it should be added to the list of them. Though I wonder, what does the next update for it have in store for us? I'm still hoping for a scene with the kitsune on the far left, and one the witch girl who joins your party.

I didn't put it here because it already have its own topic, that one was made first. That kitsune isn't so willing in doing so, but the other kitsune ( a new character) will be. The witch should gain her scenes in the next update, since there is already a map set for her.

Abuelo wrote:Any word on updates for Shrink Quest 2? Also, is there a main sight for these games like a blog or something?

The games are mainly from 2chan. The ones which have a blog, or something like it I added the link to it.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Fri May 08, 2015 8:25 pm

I've been following the thread for a while. There's been no new releases recently, just a bunch of chatter. Pretty soon we'll actually need a new link, as this new thread is almost to 1k posts, and will be restarted.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Sat May 09, 2015 8:07 pm

I feel so Empty....I beated all the rpgmaker games of this forum...and I want more, i check everyday this forum(all Eka, not only this post) searching if there is a new game....do you guys know any Japanese game vore/unbirth game? even if they cost money
sommion
Participator

Postby Erecant » Sat May 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Have you played Camel's card quest games? I quite enjoyed them.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat May 09, 2015 11:18 pm

In Chikaku natte sokomade, I've finally managed to escape the blue-haired girl. Though I wonder, is there anything after that?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Sun May 10, 2015 10:56 am

I found 2 japanese giantess Rpgmaker games that i never seen, somebody know anything about those 2?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGyocRQ3Mk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4UiUzE9Ub0
sommion
Participator

Postby bartek21 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:31 pm

逃离寂寞1.90の迷路的召唤师 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4UiUzE9Ub0
china game
just I send
link http://www.mediafire.com/download/n8lxrt2xsbiibty/逃离寂寞1.90の迷路的召唤师.zip
link http://rapidgator.net/file/f2a8338a4870 ... 20004d0ad/逃离寂寞1.90の迷路的召唤师.zip.html

my English is poor

Fairy Little - Rina Janken Adventure -It has anyone this game?

my English is poor
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masuo15 » Sun May 10, 2015 11:38 pm

I found a map for Te no hira ni sekai wo; but since I dont know any japanesse or how to even get past chapter 1 (because there was a translated to english chapter one somewhere but as older version), how to get where the pink hair girl is or for the blond maid. Since both paths are blocked D:, does anyone know or have a savefile?.

Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby sommion » Mon May 11, 2015 12:46 am

bartek21 wrote:逃离寂寞1.90の迷路的召唤师 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4UiUzE9Ub0
china game
just I send
link http://www.mediafire.com/download/n8lxrt2xsbiibty/逃离寂寞1.90の迷路的召唤师.zip
link http://rapidgator.net/file/f2a8338a4870 ... 20004d0ad/逃离寂寞1.90の迷路的召唤师.zip.html

my English is poor

Fairy Little - Rina Janken Adventure -It has anyone this game?

my English is poor

i didnt work, says there is a sound file missing....I tried with traditional chinese unicode set, but still nothing
sommion
Participator

Postby bartek21 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:39 am

traditional chinese unicode and unpack it again
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby sommion » Mon May 11, 2015 2:36 pm

bartek21 wrote:traditional chinese unicode and unpack it again

now it work, but not thanks to traditional chinese, i tried all the chinese packs, the one that works its Simplyfied chinese PRC

EDIT: the game has till i saw now, giantess, vore(and a internal stomach dungeon, i love those) i still playind looking if there is a unbirth scene
sommion
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Mon May 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Hey sommion, could you put up the game on an english rar file now that you've got it working? Downloading them that way is how I got my japanese and chinese games to work, after all... Stupid computer not accepting language settings....
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Mon May 11, 2015 6:32 pm

VoreNut wrote:Hey sommion, could you put up the game on an english rar file now that you've got it working? Downloading them that way is how I got my japanese and chinese games to work, after all... Stupid computer not accepting language settings....

there you go, this version even works in my cmputer with japanese unicode

http://www.mediafire.com/download/27e3d ... %B8%88.rar

It got my saves, one its before the vore part i found, but now stuck...look guys if you can pass that part
sommion
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Mon May 11, 2015 11:09 pm

I don't think that is the same game as bartek put up.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Abuelo » Thu May 21, 2015 9:25 pm

The wiki for Tenohira has been updated. Some new events were discovered like a Candy Store in the new school area and a locker room. What's interesting to me though is that you can get Lily to come with you to the Haunted House. I'm trying to figure out how since I can only get two girls to come with me (barring Alice), so does anyone have any ideas on how to unlock Lily?

Also, should take note that the Tenohira is version .7, not .64 anymore.
Abuelo
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Thu May 21, 2015 10:11 pm

I don't know how to get lily to the haunted house, but I'll check.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Thu May 21, 2015 10:21 pm

To take Lily in just take her side in the current next to last chapter when given the option. Instead of going directly to the pool in the current last chapter make a side trip to the haunted house and she should be selectable.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game