Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby Hivelord » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:30 am

randomguy806 wrote:Got the mod to work, and I already like the looks of it.
I've done a couple tests for the fun of it, and here's what I've found so far. At least according to my assumptions...

1.) If you talk to a NPC who's not a friend ( I suppose ), and your devourment skill is higher than theirs, they'll ask you to swallow them instead.
2.) If their skill is slightly higher, they'll accept but give you a warning... ( I think )
3. If their skill is much higher than yours, they'll say that they'll digest you in seconds.
4.) Friends will try to deny what you're saying, and you have to persuade them.

I really like this mod. Brings a fresh new feeling to devourment. Can't wait to see if there'll be updates.

What NPC justify as a freind exactly cause I talked to Liadia many times and she acts like any female npc.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby bluescreen » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:31 pm

Ey, so I installed the mod, and I have the dialouge, but no one will eat me. They just say the will, then won't. Also I can't eat anyone now. Can someone help?
bluescreen
New to the forum

Postby Golnor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:26 am

bluescreen wrote:Ey, so I installed the mod, and I have the dialouge, but no one will eat me. They just say the will, then won't. Also I can't eat anyone now. Can someone help?

I've had this problem once or twice myself. I'm not certain which mod causes it, but it usually happens immediately after being eaten by a drauger (which is possible for me due to a weird mix of mods.) I have not been able to fix the problem, beyond loading a save previous to being eaten.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby 20threeyears » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 pm

Golnor wrote:
bluescreen wrote:Ey, so I installed the mod, and I have the dialouge, but no one will eat me. They just say the will, then won't. Also I can't eat anyone now. Can someone help?

I've had this problem once or twice myself. I'm not certain which mod causes it, but it usually happens immediately after being eaten by a drauger (which is possible for me due to a weird mix of mods.) I have not been able to fix the problem, beyond loading a save previous to being eaten.

for those problems a simple reinstall of devourment works fine. For some reason and I am not sure why devourment vore actions seem to crash out after a length of time into the game.
20threeyears
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:42 am

Does this not work on traders? I tried using it on a huntress in the woods but had no option to ask them to eat me (or eat her).
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby John » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 am

I don't seem to be able to get the mod to work correctly in terms of devourment skill. It seems all options are random without any way to influence them. I like the ability to talk NPCs into being willing meals but it's just not common enough to do reliably. As well, is there plans to work on the base speech of talking to prey in your belly to make it more in line with this mod?
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:31 pm

It was cool)

Will update?) :D
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lalalalas » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:46 am

I found a very minor bug that I'm able to repeat semi-reliably. If the player begins a dialogue, "How about a little ME to eat?" and then presses tab to leave the conversation next time that they have a dialogue choice, they won't be eaten, right? Well, I found that I could begin and end a vore conversation with randoms around the blue palace in Solitude, and then go up to the yarl and start a friendly "Would you mind eating me?" conversation. After being swallowed, pressing G would have the yarl begin speaking from a random part of the previous dialogue's pred-to-victim speech tree. It worked multiple times there, and I wouldn't be surprised if it worked on other npcs elsewhere.
lalalalas
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:38 am

Aces wrote:Does this not work on traders? I tried using it on a huntress in the woods but had no option to ask them to eat me (or eat her).

In theory it should work on any female npc. It would be interesting if it didn't work on some and did for others.

John wrote:I don't seem to be able to get the mod to work correctly in terms of devourment skill. It seems all options are random without any way to influence them. I like the ability to talk NPCs into being willing meals but it's just not common enough to do reliably. As well, is there plans to work on the base speech of talking to prey in your belly to make it more in line with this mod?

The pred side of the mod was never fully finished. It was enough trouble figuring out how to handle talking in belly on one side of things. If it is ever continued that would be the next thing done.

Zond wrote:It was cool)

Will update?) :D

If at all not for a year at least. Other vore projects are taking priority.

lalalalas wrote:I found a very minor bug that I'm able to repeat semi-reliably. If the player begins a dialogue, "How about a little ME to eat?" and then presses tab to leave the conversation next time that they have a dialogue choice, they won't be eaten, right? Well, I found that I could begin and end a vore conversation with randoms around the blue palace in Solitude, and then go up to the yarl and start a friendly "Would you mind eating me?" conversation. After being swallowed, pressing G would have the yarl begin speaking from a random part of the previous dialogue's pred-to-victim speech tree. It worked multiple times there, and I wouldn't be surprised if it worked on other npcs elsewhere.

I'm not surprised either.

I'm moderately impressed you managed to pin down what was happening so well too. You'd be a great game tester.

The initial dialog sets up variables that signal my mod to take over speech trees and provide choices and dialog based on which conversation was started.

Those variables are reset when the scene has played out one way or another. I think I might have put another thread in that runs a little while later to reset variables as well but I don't remember the details of that system.

Suffice to say cancelling out of dialog is not something I figured out how to handle. There doesn't seem to be any kind of API for that event so I couldn't clear my variables in an event driven way.

So yes the dialogs might take over if you cancel out of them. When I made this I didn't see a clear answer to this problem and I still don't.

Good find though, and even better logical reasoning.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Hey Ryan, how is life treating ya?

Anyway it's good to know that the Stranger mod has not been thrown out. Just put in the dark corner of the room which everyone guiltily shoot a few glances at from time to time.

I would love to peek over the code of the Stranger mod (and perhaps learn how to add to it) but I seem to be inept about the .pex files. Anyone here know a good program for opening .pex files?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:36 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:Hey Ryan, how is life treating ya?

Anyway it's good to know that the Stranger mod has not been thrown out. Just put in the dark corner of the room which everyone guiltily shoot a few glances at from time to time.

I would love to peek over the code of the Stranger mod (and perhaps learn how to add to it) but I seem to be inept about the .pex files. Anyone here know a good program for opening .pex files?

.pex files cannot really be edited. It is possible to decompile them, but the result is horrible and isn't really possible to recompile it without heavy editing. I don't believe you really need to access the scripts though, from what i recall all the conversations are stored in the Quest for the mod in the creation kit.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Could you maybe give a quick tutorial or runthrough of how to add our own dialogue the same way you did yours? o.o Whenever you get the time to do so that is, I know you're busy with other things that are taking priority
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:21 pm

So I can't seem to ask every NPC to eat me. I can have a conversation with virtually all the NPCs about eating me or getting eaten, but almost none of them will actually do it. The only characters who it seems to work with are beggers and children after you give them a gold coin.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rixunie » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:33 am

My issue is that they spit me out before fully digesting every time, no matter what. I can't find a work-around.
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:48 am

Do you have other mods that might conflict? Death alternative can cause issues, unless you turn on digest essential characters.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby replicatkd » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Rixunie wrote:My issue is that they spit me out before fully digesting every time, no matter what. I can't find a work-around.

I had that same problem. A very smart user told me that my character could have been marked as an "essential", so my character didn't get digested and was always spat out at the last moment.

What I did to solve it was to erase the mod that was most-likely causing it, then activate the "digest essential" option, and lastly I had to make my character "non-essential" through console commands.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:18 am

So I probably did something very wrong, and I tried reading this thread to figure it out, but I gave up so I was hoping someone would tell me whats wrong.

I get the diolague option, but when I chose it no one eats me. They talk about eating me, and sometimes I will take damage to my health. But it's all in one chunk, it never kills me only brings me down to a 10th of my health, and leaves me diolague menue to be able to chose it again.

Specific diolague like the Bye Bye Dovahkin seems to be the ones that damage my health.

I tried uninstaling and reinstaling but that didn't help.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:11 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So I probably did something very wrong, and I tried reading this thread to figure it out, but I gave up so I was hoping someone would tell me whats wrong.

I get the diolague option, but when I chose it no one eats me. They talk about eating me, and sometimes I will take damage to my health. But it's all in one chunk, it never kills me only brings me down to a 10th of my health, and leaves me diolague menue to be able to chose it again.

Specific diolague like the Bye Bye Dovahkin seems to be the ones that damage my health.

I had the same problem as well. everytime i tried to jump down someone's throat i would be spat up before i died. I corrected that problem by re installing my skeleton mod, and all of the devourement and vore related mods
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:22 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So I probably did something very wrong, and I tried reading this thread to figure it out, but I gave up so I was hoping someone would tell me whats wrong.

Some dialogs are scripted to reduce your health to critical levels before being swallowed. Those are the ones where the pred has told you that you're in for a quick digestion one way or another.

Which tells me my script has fired but the swallow has failed for some reason or another.

Unfortunately it's out of my hands if the swallow function fails. I didn't make it. I only use it. I don't know how to diagnose it further than your devourment isn't working and I'd be surprised if anyone was able to swallow you through any means.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:50 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:

Some dialogs are scripted to reduce your health to critical levels before being swallowed. Those are the ones where the pred has told you that you're in for a quick digestion one way or another.

Which tells me my script has fired but the swallow has failed for some reason or another.

Unfortunately it's out of my hands if the swallow function fails. I didn't make it. I only use it. I don't know how to diagnose it further than your devourment isn't working and I'd be surprised if anyone was able to swallow you through any means.

No thats the thing. Swallowing works just fine. I get eaten and I can eat NPCs, without a hitch. The normal friendly dilague works where you can ask someone you know to eat you.

Its also not giving me a fail error. Ususally if something does go wrong like with the vomiting it puts up a little message que in the corner saying ______Thing Error.

@player1 I'm not getting spit up, they just aren't swallowing me in the first place.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game