Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:23 am

The next step would be to confirm if any mod scripted swallowing was working through another independent mod.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby rathdakrogan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Hey I understand if you don't wanna share but do you have any suggestions for making a mod of my own, making dialogue was and is the hardest part is there some trick I'm failing to find I tried using a few other techniques but nothing works, I'm making a mod of my own that has select words for each npc... I've got over 20 notebooks full of dialogue trees but now I'm stuck not having a suystem to enter it in... I've got lines for every female npc in the entire game including some downloadable Npcs. Anyways it's not useful unless I can get it into the game. Any ideas of what to do?
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:17 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:The next step would be to confirm if any mod scripted swallowing was working through another independent mod.

There are other mods thats script vore?

I was under the impression that basically all the mods outside this were belly remeshes, unfinished, or yet to be released.

I can only think of two that might have something like that and thats Blood of the Pred, which I haven't played, and that Underground Vore City thing that I think is just like the first room or something.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:05 pm

very nice and dirty. :P

my only problem is the death text never really shows................or blink for a split second even with fus ro doh.
my quick fix idea is to add some dialogue...to even keep the subtitles showing.....i don't know have some music or even a text generated voice
.......i need to test that idea..

but still i like it very much.
i remember i made one of my own i rambled about it on my profile.
wasn't as awesome as this but learning to use exisiting scripts without breaking anything was driving me insane since i don't know how to compile my own without all shit breaking loose. :P
thanks to a youtuber and his video named "Skyrim Reusing Just One Papyrus Script Fragment" i was able to reuse devouring existing scripts.

but still great.
i like how you can basically keep asking for death and how some of them instantly reduce your health down to about 5% enough to trigger the devourment death.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelofHell64 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:03 am

Is there any possibility that a tutorial to add our own events like this one? I keep getting ideas that I wanna try out seeing how they seem in an actual scene of them, yet I don't know how to set up all the text and choices like you have
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:28 am

AngelofHell64 wrote:Is there any possibility that a tutorial to add our own events like this one? I keep getting ideas that I wanna try out seeing how they seem in an actual scene of them, yet I don't know how to set up all the text and choices like you have

Ryanshow once told me that the mod structure whould be blatantly obvious once you launched the Skyrim modding tools and loaded up the stranger mod... I on the other hand is too dumb to know how to do that. If I figured out how too load up the modding tools properly I would have probably added a bunch of lines myself.

Hmm. I might take another look at it.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:43 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
AngelofHell64 wrote:Is there any possibility that a tutorial to add our own events like this one? I keep getting ideas that I wanna try out seeing how they seem in an actual scene of them, yet I don't know how to set up all the text and choices like you have

Ryanshow once told me that the mod structure whould be blatantly obvious once you launched the Skyrim modding tools and loaded up the stranger mod... I on the other hand is too dumb to know how to do that. If I figured out how too load up the modding tools properly I would have probably added a bunch of lines myself.

Hmm. I might take another look at it.

It's just a bunch of nested dialogue trees with various linked branches. Easy to edit and expand, or replace entirely. Harder would be actually writing the amount of content people seem to want, tailoring it to prefs, and slotting it all in, bearing in mind the each conversation branch it triggered by some mechanism I've not looked at hard enough to understand yet.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Sideromelane wrote:It's just a bunch of nested dialogue trees with various linked branches. Easy to edit and expand, or replace entirely. Harder would be actually writing the amount of content people seem to want, tailoring it to prefs, and slotting it all in, bearing in mind the each conversation branch it triggered by some mechanism I've not looked at hard enough to understand yet.

Replacing the text is actually a splendid idea.

It really is just about as simple as you explain though. It's a bunch of dialog trees, with script fragments to handle the swallowing. Getting the script fragments was the hardest part.

This thread was ESSENTIAL for me to make the script fragments work: http://www.gamesas.com/papyrus-fragment ... 55478.html
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Ok so I loaded this up with devourment .65d recently. It still works.

I know I've gotten some reports of it not working for some people... But I'm running a barebones test here.

Skyrim
hearthfire
Dawnguard
Dragonborn
devourment
Unofficial Skyrim patch legendary edition (Which everyone should be running)
skyUI
Unified Devourment Patch
Gender specific sounds
My Mod

Had no problems on a new game. Dialogs came up first thing. Got swallowed, digested and everything.

So if you're having problems I'm sorry to say it is likely something on your end.

I've got one more update for my visual novel to finish. Then I'll make an *ATTEMPT* to do the pred side of this.

Attempt means I could very well fail. I had a hard time trying to make the pred side of this work last time. But I'd like to see it as well.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Erecant » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Hey this is great news! Devourment alone is cool and all, but I'd almost rather play Skyrim normally than with it. Adding your mod changes that entirely. Adding real interaction between pred and prey (as was intended to be included, but was sadly dropped when the project changed hands) makes it so much more interesting.

Suffice it to say; I am exceptionally excited to see an update to this. Pred side will be wonderful, I'm sure, and while you've got the project reopened, perhaps a few additions to the prey trees as well.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:57 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Ok so I loaded this up with devourment .65d recently. It still works.

I know I've gotten some reports of it not working for some people... But I'm running a barebones test here.

Skyrim
hearthfire
Dawnguard
Dragonborn
devourment
Unofficial Skyrim patch legendary edition (Which everyone should be running)
skyUI
Unified Devourment Patch
Gender specific sounds
My Mod

Had no problems on a new game. Dialogs came up first thing. Got swallowed, digested and everything.

So if you're having problems I'm sorry to say it is likely something on your end.

I've got one more update for my visual novel to finish. Then I'll make an *ATTEMPT* to do the pred side of this.

Attempt means I could very well fail. I had a hard time trying to make the pred side of this work last time. But I'd like to see it as well.

This seems to work fine for me as well on v.65d. No delay while using the optimal skyrim.ini papyrus settings. Digestion and dovah transfer work.

I'm not to particularly fond of prey stuff or hyper digestion, but a pred side for your addon mod would turn it into an absolute essential for me. I'll be looking forward to it till then, here's to hoping you don't run into an unruly complications when you look into it.

Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:10 am

Best of luck to you Ryan as you once more attempt to cross the no man's land into the trench of victory.
If you succed and win the battle I would have to swallow more random strangers. But until then I will simply enjoy being eaten and the interactions with my predator while slowly gurgling away.

P.S: I didn't know there was a devourment .65D! I'm still using my own modded .65C still.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Hit a snag but the party is still on more or less.

On the prey side you could be trapped in lethal digestion unless you talked your way out.

It seems that the disabling of escape doesn't work if the player is the pred. At least it hasn't for my testing.

So it looks like narrative wise I'm going to have to write for something other than trapping for lengthy digestions. Perhaps the threat can be especially potent acids instead. I can initiate a bunch of digestion ticks in a row instead I suppose...

I still have to test and see if dialog after digestion and after regurgitation is possible. After I've tested those two bits I'll have a better idea of what is possible on the pred side.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Well that's odd Ryan. For me some of the talking options allowed me to swallow them and disallowed escape. Like for example the "If you're a prisoner then my stomach is death row." Speech line. I wonder how you manage to do those but run into a snag later.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Erecant » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Hmm, think you could add an effect to make use of the extended digestion time? (already exists in the form of an enchantment, so the magic effect is in place, just need to work out magnitude and how to hook it) A sufficiently long digestion will result in the same ending, no one will be able to tell it wasn't disabled unless they ate something with a bajillion hp.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:57 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:Well that's odd Ryan. For me some of the talking options allowed me to swallow them and disallowed escape. Like for example the "If you're a prisoner then my stomach is death row." Speech line. I wonder how you manage to do those but run into a snag later.

They're handled differently.

Thanks for pointing that scenario out. But they are slightly different.

That line manages the swallowing, lethal switch and entrapment all in one swoop of successive calls in the OnSwallow handler.

I'm trying to enforce entrapment later on by "persuading" the prey after they've already been swallowed, and after they've been switched to lethal.

Seems I can't do that after at least the lethal switch has been done. The timers for puking must not be able to be stopped after started.

I'm wondering if switching the lethal off and then on again might do the trick... kludgy but I'll take it if it works.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Erecant wrote:Hmm, think you could add an effect to make use of the extended digestion time? (already exists in the form of an enchantment, so the magic effect is in place, just need to work out magnitude and how to hook it) A sufficiently long digestion will result in the same ending, no one will be able to tell it wasn't disabled unless they ate something with a bajillion hp.

--Erecant

This is a good idea too. But I'm unsure of it's function.

Does the enchantment affect already in progress digestions or ones that will be done in the future?

If you were already digesting someone and put on the enchanted equipment after it had started does the digestion still extend?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:27 pm

I don't think the spell affects anything currently already going. But if the switching it off and on again doesn't work with the handles then I bet it would work with spell effect. The biggest problem would be the time of the spell. If it's too long it might affect any future swallowings. If it's too short it won't be enough. Unless you can figure out a handle to take care of that after digestion.

Do note it's also based on your base digestion timer. If you use the perks to level up that then the spell effect would change exponentionally. 100% bonus duration would for a 10 seconds base digestion timer be 20 seconds while for a 30 seconds base time (roughly the max as far as I can tell) it would be 60 seconds. At that point its probably best to base it on either max or minimum level.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Well I'm an idiot.

The problem was me. Or rather devourment settings. If you don't have "digest essential characters" on then any essential character *cannot* be trapped or disabled from escaping. They always can.

Other problems I've run into:

There won't be any death lines. When you eat someone and they are done I can't activate a dialog for you to say a sexy one liner. There isn't anyone to talk to and I can't seem to make the player say anything by themselves. So oh well, that feature is gone I think for pred side. The only way I could do it maybe is a bunch of annoying debug messages that could pop up...

Also after someone dies in your belly it seems that if you're seen you will be charged with having committed murder... Glorious. I patched this by creating a 5 second window when the prey dies that the player is immune to all crime. wee.

I'm not feeling too bad about being one feature down though. Everything else seems to be in order.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Erecant » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Hmm, any way you could trigger a dialogue based on % hp? If npc death dialogue began at, say, 10% in an instance where they are trapped, it would be tantamount to being a death line. You may end up being limited to a single line of dialogue, as they will die before the next can process, but that's better than nothing. Maybe a final 'thank you' for eating them from the willing types, and a final 'fuck you' from the less suicidal.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game