Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby sansuki » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:37 pm

Looks nice! When you've got this to a point where you're ready for people to play it, I'll jump back into the horror that is 'trying to get Skyrim up and running with my usual set of mods and also Devourment', work out the tangled chaos of dependencies, versions, and so on that plagues a lot of mods like this and see about testing it!
sansuki
---

Postby Znonymous » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:58 am

Same here, would remod it just to play this. As that all sounds rather fun. Some of the best parts is when your chatting up some one and they say no they want to be in your middle.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 pm

So it's been a few days since last update on your progress. So how is things going Ryan? Gotten stuck?
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:03 pm

I'm down to writing the last five lines of dialog for the pred expansion.

I wrote the lines to fill in the 3 pred scenarios from the prey side.

I wrote a few extra scenarios for the pred side that were too good to pass up. That and the lethal and trapped scenarios by nature went faster so I decided to add a few more in to make up for it.

And I intend to write 3 new scenarios for the prey side just to expand it with *something*

I've been researching the modding tools though to come up with new dialog options beyond just having the right skill level. Some are having a specific spell, a few involve having specific types of items. So looking for new ways to spice it up has delayed me a bit.

Hopefully next week I can start actually modding. I don't have a clue how long that process will take. Last time was a slog, but I've refined the process now and I think it can go faster.

That may still put this out until mid April though since I have a trip to Japan at the end of the month. And I can guarantee I won't get even close to working on this while I'm there.

It's all progressing steadily though. No hurdles or barriers that I can see.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:32 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I'm down to writing the last five lines of dialog for the pred expansion.

I wrote the lines to fill in the 3 pred scenarios from the prey side.

I wrote a few extra scenarios for the pred side that were too good to pass up. That and the lethal and trapped scenarios by nature went faster so I decided to add a few more in to make up for it.

And I intend to write 3 new scenarios for the prey side just to expand it with *something*

I've been researching the modding tools though to come up with new dialog options beyond just having the right skill level. Some are having a specific spell, a few involve having specific types of items. So looking for new ways to spice it up has delayed me a bit.

Hopefully next week I can start actually modding. I don't have a clue how long that process will take. Last time was a slog, but I've refined the process now and I think it can go faster.

That may still put this out until mid April though since I have a trip to Japan at the end of the month. And I can guarantee I won't get even close to working on this while I'm there.

It's all progressing steadily though. No hurdles or barriers that I can see.

Buisness or Pleasure?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:13 am

No matter your reason to go to japan I do hope you enjoy your time there. I wouldn't mind visiting Japan (or at least not the more remote parts of it... Crowds make me sit in a corner and cry... I couldn't even take 2 days of dreamhack... 20 minutes of Tokyo crowds would probably be my limit.)
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:07 am

Definitely pleasure. Although there is business in the region that I hope nothing happens while I am conveniently there.

Finished the pred side writing, and onto the first of the new prey side scenarios.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby vore2412 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:38 am

I look forward to the pred side of the mod, I've enjoyed the prey side and have worked hard to find all the lines they say after they eat you, let you out, and digest you, very nice and fun.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:39 pm

looking forward as well.
The stranger mod adds fuel to keep the roleplay devourment fire going. ^^
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:08 pm

This week I got around to actually getting 2 paths into the game and testing them.

Some things went screwy. I may make the death lines a manual deal where I notify that the prey is about to die and you have to hit g to hear the line just like all the other digestion dialog.

The force speak stuff just makes it go way too fast. And it doesn't always seem to trigger. Doing this is like a 2 second fix though. I have to comment out one line of code.

I also saw everyone aggro when digesting someone again so I had to extend the crime immunity to when the prey is near death until after they die.

Also regurgitated lines were showing up with digested ones. So I had to split a system of spell detection and adding between them to make it work.

Long story short. Progress made in stability, not as much in completion.

Hoping for better next week.

But that likely means not releasing until early-mid april.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Erecant » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Oh! I like the idea of a keypress needed to finish digestion. I could see it becoming very difficult to see some of the lines depending on how high a level/how much enchantment the PC has done. It could very easily be the case wherein the PC digests the prey before the initial swallowing dialogue has even been read, in extreme cases. Requiring some interaction and manual input may be somewhat jarring, but allows for characters at all stages to enjoy the mod. I'm all for it!

Keep at it Ryan, excited to see the next version. I mean, April is only a couple weeks away anyway, what's a little wait going to hurt?

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Teruyo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Is it your mod that lets you talk to people in you (or that ate you) by pressing G? If so, I've got a bug to report. If you've got someone in you swallowed non-lethally, and you say that you'll pay their family to let you digest them, the money just goes into their inventory and you can get it back after they're shat out, thereby making the whole thing kind of pointless/abuseable.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Teruyo wrote:Is it your mod that lets you talk to people in you (or that ate you) by pressing G? If so, I've got a bug to report. If you've got someone in you swallowed non-lethally, and you say that you'll pay their family to let you digest them, the money just goes into their inventory and you can get it back after they're shat out, thereby making the whole thing kind of pointless/abuseable.

Nope, Ryan's not responsible for this 'bug' in particular, it's in the base devourment mod. And although it is abusable, you can just decide to digest them regardless of if if they agree or not, so in the end, although it might "break the immersion", it's not game breaking or anything, as you could straight up digest 'em up without their consent anyways Pointless, yes, but still, I'd rather get more new content than small issues like this one fixed :).
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Znonymous » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Any luck with the new lines?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:37 am

I got two more programmed before I left for Japan but not tested.

They are all written though.

Bad news though. As soon as I get back from Japan I'm getting shipped out again for work trips in april.

April is basically shot. Basically I will be out and about more than I will be home this month.

So I'm doubting that I will get this done by mid april like I'd hoped.

FYI I'm posting from Tokyo while staring at the Sky tree.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Golnor » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:26 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I got two more programmed before I left for Japan but not tested.

They are all written though.

Bad news though. As soon as I get back from Japan I'm getting shipped out again for work trips in april.

April is basically shot. Basically I will be out and about more than I will be home this month.

So I'm doubting that I will get this done by mid april like I'd hoped.

FYI I'm posting from Tokyo while staring at the Sky tree.

awwwwwww seagulls
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Just checking back in. April was as I assumed a complete loss. This is one of about 5 days I have spent in my actual home for the entire month. I leave again tomorrow. I did manage to get one more scenario coded in though today and I tested the 4 that are already coded a bit ago.

Crossing fingers that I'll be at home for the majority of may.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:07 pm

At least I hope you enjoyed your trip to Japan. Don't worry too much about us. We have patience, we are not paying you for this anyway (don't get any ideas now... No bad Ryan! Bad!).
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Venny » Mon May 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Hey there Ryanshow.

it's been a while since the last post in this thread, was wondering how everything was coming along? would love to see an update soon!

Also as a side note.
i've recently been dabbling in the creation kit myself, and i was planning on creating a lightweight mod somewhat in the vein in this one. My idea is that specific NPCs/followers will have unique devourment themed dialogue that only they can do, with each NPC etc having a different vore "scenario"

i've made most of the dialogue already and managed to get the quest working, however i haven't the feintest clue how i would go about triggering a lethal/non-lethal swallow from either the player or the NPC. i also have no idea how i would go about making dialogue for when an NPC is in the PCs belly or vice versa, the dialogue that usually pops up when you press G.
that being said, even though i've edited the original devourment lines for being inside someones belly and i asked to be swallowed through vanilla devourment "would you mind swallowing me" and then "i want you to digest me" options your dialogue seems to overwrite it, something worth looking in to perhaps?

thanks, i hope you can enlighten me as you seem to be one of the few active guys left in regards to devourment addons. and keep up the good work!

P.S is the devourment API included in the vanilla devourment (im using .65, with a lot of addons)? i would assume so as its an .esm file but i was a little unsure as to how that all worked.

thanks again!
Venny
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon May 23, 2016 5:48 am

Venny wrote:Hey there Ryanshow.

P.S is the devourment API included in the vanilla devourment (im using .65, with a lot of addons)? i would assume so as its an .esm file but i was a little unsure as to how that all worked.

thanks again!

No it was in another devourment thread on the forums and it was my key to getting the dialog to override the vanilla devourment stuff. As soon as you find those files it should be pretty clear what was done and better explain than I can.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game