Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby Rhakark » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:06 pm

I've had this happen without any of those extra mods installed. Just saying I don't think it's related to the bleedout.
Rhakark
Been posting for a bit

Postby replicatkd » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
replicatkd wrote:i have a weird problem. When the NPCs eat my character they never completely digest her/kill her. What happens is that the NPCs eat my character and then damage her in their stomachs until she is about to die(screen turns red/heartbeat sounds)...and then they release/vomit her. I have tried to get eaten immediately after being released,but they still regurgitate me at the last second. Even if they eat me and I have 1 hit point I don't get digested. In fact, my health never drops up to a certain point. Everything else seems to work fine.

This happens every single time. It doesn't mater if I am eaten trough dialogue or combat. Or by bandits or friendly NPCs. Playing with a character that doesn't die/doesn't get digested is starting to get boring. This began to happen after using ryanshowseason3's mod "strangermod". Does any have suggestion on how to fix this?

I am using devourment v0.65c, the updated unified patch, the hexdialog mod, jzaridune mod and the "strangermod". I also have a leftover from another mod that makes my character "bleedout" every time my HP reaches zero. Which makes her crumble to her knees like the NPCs that say" I yield! Mercy!". Maybe this leftover has something to do with my problem?

I am pretty sure I had this problem even before the leftover from the mod though. Maybe ryanshow's mod "strangermod" and the leftover made me invincible. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advance.

:| Seriously?

That mod that makes your character *not die* on getting knocked to 0 health is probably the culprit. I do nothing like making the player invincible or giving more health. None of my scripts add health only deplete it. Anything that is prolonging your life is certainly not me.

The scripts in my mod may have revealed a vulnerability of your playthrough though in the form of the leftovers you mention. If my scripts somehow changed the complex balance of when the leftover scripts get run they might be causing this, but it would've happened eventually anyways.

From the moment you installed this mod that does the bleedout thing devourment was running the risk of not functioning correctly. I hate to say it but you should've seen that one coming, I mean it stops you from dying... Quite honestly its a small wonder it doesn't just crash when that mod attempts to make your character run animations while devourment is trying to do all sorts of other stuff to them.

Before you ask I know of no way to remove scripts from a playthrough. The procedure when you need to remove a mod that is running scripts is start a new game. Only a few mod authors include a mechanism to put a bullet in their scripts and stop them from performing actions.

Thanks for the reply! I guess that leftover mod is quite tenacious... I will have to re-install. I am going to make few tests and try to see if it happens again after getting rid off the leftover mod.

I might as well take this chance to say : What a cool mod this is and is nice of you to share it. I obviously don't know anything about modding but it would be great it there was more dialogue where the player is the pred and the npc the prey.
Last edited by replicatkd on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby replicatkd » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Rhakark wrote:I've had this happen without any of those extra mods installed. Just saying I don't think it's related to the bleedout.

Yes, I also have noticed that "invincibility" even with a devourment-only mods playthrough. I thought it was just me.
The "bleedout" effect my character did was because it was an essential. i fixed it so know i can die...maybe now the mod will work properly.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:28 am

I've put a link to this thread in my Resource thread. Although your stuff is way too prey-leaning for my own taste, it's an amazing bit of work, and I would love to see it expanded on! Nice work!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 am

Thanks, I made plans on a pred side of things to ask prey to go in you but I decided to evaluate if there is an easier less time consuming way to do this, also someone else was in the process of making a dialog mod framework.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:45 pm

any update planned, more text, options, ect?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment mod

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:57 am

Erecant wrote:Well, I got everything working as intended finally. I highly recommend Fus Ro D'oh, a mod available on the nexus, I think it was already mentioned above. I had an outdated version, which when updated worked like a charm, can see the post digestion comments and all.

Getting the whole package working brings it all together, very well done ryan.

Could you tell me exactly what you did, like Where you put the files and everything?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:09 am

Hmmm, I'm getting all the dialog, but they aren't actually swallowing me, or vice versa(Cause some of the dialog seems to have me as pred).
Turbotowns
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:23 am

NekoYuki wrote:any update planned, more text, options, ect?

Nothing started as of now. One of the other skyrim modders was planning on releasing another extension to make dialog easy so I'm waiting to see if that comes out. Also I have other projects to work on in the meantime, my game, manipping and captioning, also just straight up writing. So it's a long circle back to this unless that extension comes around and makes things hella easy.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:25 am

Turbotowns wrote:Hmmm, I'm getting all the dialog, but they aren't actually swallowing me, or vice versa(Cause some of the dialog seems to have me as pred).

You do have devourment installed right? You need that.

Some of the dialog does put you in the spot as pred, 3/16 of the scenarios I think? Something like that.

Otherwise I'm just using the devourment extension to activate vore so I've not a clue if thats not working although I would refrain from cancelling out of the dialog in any way once it's started.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:54 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Hmmm, I'm getting all the dialog, but they aren't actually swallowing me, or vice versa(Cause some of the dialog seems to have me as pred).

Some of the dialog does put you in the spot as pred, 3/16 of the scenarios I think? Something like that.

Otherwise I'm just using the devourment extension to activate vore so I've not a clue if thats not working although I would refrain from cancelling out of the dialog in any way once it's started.

speaking of those 3/16. during those ifi use G i get the standard "oh god i don't wanna die" responses. aren't there custom ones for those three...?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Erecant » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:28 pm

It's been a little while since I looked at the guts of Ryan's mod, but I don't think there are additional dialogues while you have prey in belly based off of his situations.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ironbadass » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:37 am

Three things:

1st. Complement: This mod is a well needed addition since gats belly4devourment mod. There is a great amount of dialogue that takes place and i find most of it well executed.

2nd. Possible Bugs: When I get devoured/digested by a npc in a city, I cant seem to transfer to the npc. My camera just follows them after, I have no control. Is this suppose to happen? Or is there a fix for it? By the way I use loot.

3rd. Update Required : For any of you who has the problem of not being swallowed by a npc after vore dialog. It is most likely due to an old devourment mod. I used 0.60 for the longest time because I found it ran smoother. But for this mod you 0.65 devourment mod.

I hope you keep up the good work Ryan. :-D
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:00 pm

I wonder... Is this a mod that might be in need of writers? I'm sure there are quite a few great writers who don't have the tech related modding skils but would be willing to contribute, such as myself, and this seems like it has a lot of potential.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:14 am

May you share the source code with me or us? I tried to make a handler by myself but I really don't know how to make it works and sometimes the tutorials sounds confused.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomguy806 » Sun May 03, 2015 12:59 am

Got the mod to work, and I already like the looks of it.
I've done a couple tests for the fun of it, and here's what I've found so far. At least according to my assumptions...

1.) If you talk to a NPC who's not a friend ( I suppose ), and your devourment skill is higher than theirs, they'll ask you to swallow them instead.
2.) If their skill is slightly higher, they'll accept but give you a warning... ( I think )
3. If their skill is much higher than yours, they'll say that they'll digest you in seconds.
4.) Friends will try to deny what you're saying, and you have to persuade them.

I really like this mod. Brings a fresh new feeling to devourment. Can't wait to see if there'll be updates.
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anlanar » Sun May 03, 2015 4:26 am

Hello!

Somebody can help me?
When i ask my companion to digest me (i want the next dhovakin after dead) is nothing happen only i die then the game load my last save.
Can anybody help me? :?: :?:
Anlanar
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:38 am

NekoYuki wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:

speaking of those 3/16. during those ifi use G i get the standard "oh god i don't wanna die" responses. aren't there custom ones for those three...?

Nope would've required a different approach than I was already using, wasn't even sure at the time anyone would care about this project so I bagged on doing anymore until I knew.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:42 am

Artemis wrote:I wonder... Is this a mod that might be in need of writers? I'm sure there are quite a few great writers who don't have the tech related modding skils but would be willing to contribute, such as myself, and this seems like it has a lot of potential.

Less writers needed and more modding skill needed. It's pretty tedious work. I'd love to create a better system that made it less tedious and required less scripts to be generated. It's really a stupid amount of script files that are generated but I never figured out how to share script fragments and the documentation on the creation kit is %^$@#$#@.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:44 am

Raiden13 wrote:May you share the source code with me or us? I tried to make a handler by myself but I really don't know how to make it works and sometimes the tutorials sounds confused.

I feel your pain, I actually just edited one of the examples that was included in the pack of example mods. I didn't actually add the handler myself.

I would highly encourage taking one of the existing examples and changing it to your preferences while also stripping it of the original contents.

Just make sure you know what scripts you will need to include with the mod.

I'm not opposed to releasing my stuff, it's just a pain to go and find and at the moment I'm too busy to hunt this stuff down when I'm working on paying contract work :P

The examples should be just as god for your purposes though.
Last edited by ryanshowseason3 on Sun May 03, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game