Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby Erecant » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Hmm yeah you're not kidding about needing a new job. I mean, they're making you go to Indiana! There's absolutely nothing here! I guess you're hitting GenCon is all I can even fathom as to why you'd come this way next week. Ah well.

Try not to burn all of your little free time working on projects. I say that, but I'm also terribly excited for this so . . . yeah, I'm torn.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Erecant wrote:Hmm yeah you're not kidding about needing a new job. I mean, they're making you go to Indiana! There's absolutely nothing here! I guess you're hitting GenCon is all I can even fathom as to why you'd come this way next week. Ah well.

Try not to burn all of your little free time working on projects. I say that, but I'm also terribly excited for this so . . . yeah, I'm torn.

--Erecant

I will be hitting Gen con up with the wife actually later in the week. Also you say "this way" indicating you're there :P

There's also a few work related spots in that state too and yah they are pretty awful. Dunkirk Indiana is a very boring place.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby kongpow » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:00 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Erecant wrote:Hmm yeah you're not kidding about needing a new job. I mean, they're making you go to Indiana! There's absolutely nothing here! I guess you're hitting GenCon is all I can even fathom as to why you'd come this way next week. Ah well.

--Erecant

I will be hitting Gen con up with the wife actually later in the week. Also you say "this way" indicating you're there :P

There's also a few work related spots in that state too and yah they are pretty awful. Dunkirk Indiana is a very boring place.

You should always work on something like this at a pace that is comfortable to you Ryan, the developer, as this is a free project. (something I fear, an increasing number of community members forget or have the wrong attitude about.) As far as I'm concerned Devourment is a timeless thing at this point.

But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about your player pred addition. If it's alright, I'd like to add it to the .65d mod pack when it's all finished.

Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:55 am

While I am normally a patient man I can hardly contain myself for this. So much that I am seriously temped to spend what little free cash I have (being nearly broke and really needing to replace my computer soon) on commishoning Ryan to finish it as he seemed very open to that idea because, paying work > free projects, yet he really wants this to be done.

Hang in there Ryan.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:15 am

ill be watching good luck man! and lets hope for sooner (sorry had to be a big greedy :P) but yea sounds like you got yourself some traveling to do sir, be safe. :D
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby saladboy21 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Oh I understand. I am impatiently looking forward to it, but I realize paid stuff first. I do really appreciate the updates.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fakescales » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:08 am

ryanshowseason3, WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD
Fakescales
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:34 pm

Fakescales wrote:ryanshowseason3, WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD

How about you gently take a seat and CALM THE F**K DOWN! The download for the original stranger mod in right there in the first post as an attachment. And the predish version of the stranger mod is not finished yet (though there is a few pred lines in the first one). So do us all a favour and open your eyes and/or get patient like the rest of us got it? Good.

Now we can all go back to subtly complain how we really want Ryan to hurry the production up while at the same time also tell him to take all the time he needs. *Puts on a monocle and tophat*
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby saladboy21 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:06 am

Gollum/Smeagol problem really.

Ryanshowseason3 should take his time BUT WE WANTS IT!
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Absentia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am

Good things come to those who wait.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby NeverOokami » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Now that ive gotten ahold of the original devourment download ill be redownloading your stranger mod and skyrim soon. <3 best combination.
NeverOokami
New to the forum

Postby e2s86 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 am

SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION is coming in October and many mods will not work. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby saladboy21 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:15 pm

That's honestly why I am not getting the special edition. Skyrim as a game is okay, but I love my Sexlab and vore mods.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:40 pm

Glad to see you back safe and sound Ryan.

i haven't been keeping up with that update skyrim version thing where consolers will be getting mods and i do wonder.
i heard the pc version will be getting it free and something along the lines of a better game engine...

do you think that Might solve script lag problems? :P
even a bit
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:24 pm

So I need a bit of advice. I've got this mod and everything working but upon death the game reloads before the Dovah transfer can finish. Any advice?
It's annoying as after I get digested and the transfer sequence happens the person who becomes the new Dovakhin suddenly drops dead too.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:42 am

LunarCataphract wrote:So I need a bit of advice. I've got this mod and everything working but upon death the game reloads before the Dovah transfer can finish. Any advice?
It's annoying as after I get digested and the transfer sequence happens the person who becomes the new Dovakhin suddenly drops dead too.

That is indeed a very interesting bug you got there. Do you have any mods that allow you to change death time before re-loading? I run mine with Requeim and have death timd set to 10 seconds. It can be changed to literally no time or as high as 20 seconds. I don't know how well it works but maybe if you open the console and use the resurrect command on the character you are turning into. Also grand tip; In the Devourment mod options, turn off race menu on switch. It tends to cause problems. Way better to simply use the console command "show race menu" after the transformation is complete.

But I don't think that is it. It's probably a bug in devourment where it don't clean out the digesting debuff properly. Try moving devourment up in the load order. Also it would be a help to know what version of Devourement you use. I personally use .65C as I've been too lazy to upgrade to the latest with all the custom made stuff that would need moving around.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:21 am

LunarCataphract wrote:So I need a bit of advice. I've got this mod and everything working but upon death the game reloads before the Dovah transfer can finish. Any advice?

Try this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/

The "show race menu on switch" option can be wonky. The precachekiller fixed it for me.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby nooneudknow » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:16 pm

So I've got a similar issue with mine. Upon death it says "press Z to be digested" then nothing. It just follows the character around. Perhaps an unrelated issue (or maybe the cause?) the devourment settings are set to deficate, however it seems to always simply absorb everything. Any suggestions?
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:05 pm

usually when i go for a transfer i use the console command TIM toggle immortal mode...or something you can lose health even down to zero but won't drop dead.

so devourment scripts can still function and you won't by mistake die.
I do hope that helps. :/

if not...while in TIM check your health or things....experiment a bit....heck even set your health with that console command...heck...i never say that word
player.setav health 100
or whatever number you're looking for....
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 am

nooneudknow wrote:So I've got a similar issue with mine. Upon death it says "press Z to be digested" then nothing. It just follows the character around. Perhaps an unrelated issue (or maybe the cause?) the devourment settings are set to deficate, however it seems to always simply absorb everything. Any suggestions?

Did you change the shout button in the base skyrim control options? Z is the standard shout button and used for everything between getting yourself coughed up in a non-lethal vore (the boring "safe" belly time) the swallow powers, and even get yourself deficated when you are "dead". However if the shout button is changed it will still say "Press Z to be digested" but it will actually be the new shout button.

If that is not the issue then I can't really say what is. Have you tried setting "setmindigestiontime to 500" or perhaps some even lower number and wait out the belly to shrink instead (once the time is up you will be automatically deficated)? Do note that when deficated is when you actually die script wise (thus causing the game to prep reload a save at that point).
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game