Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:46 am

Anlanar wrote:Hello!

Somebody can help me?
When i ask my companion to digest me (i want the next dhovakin after dead) is nothing happen only i die then the game load my last save.
Can anybody help me? :?: :?:

I've seen this bug as well. I'm not sure what triggers it. The game just sees you die, I think the digestion mechanic gets ahead of itself and digests you too much and kills you before the devourment scripts can process that you're *dead* and instead transfer you to the pred.

That's how I think it is happening but I have no means to fix it or test it without the original code.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Michael Palic » Mon May 04, 2015 7:25 am

Oh my gosh, I've got to say that I already love this mod once it worked for me. I thought it would be simple "hey stranger, eat me?" and they'd say "ya". But no, it's so much better than I imagined! Great, great mod!
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby replicatkd » Mon May 04, 2015 8:02 am

I agree that is a great mod...but I wonder if the Player as PRED dialogues will get added too.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon May 04, 2015 9:44 am

replicatkd wrote:I agree that is a great mod...but I wonder if the Player as PRED dialogues will get added too.

there are 3 already. i think. they'll ask you to eat them isntead.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby randomguy806 » Mon May 04, 2015 4:37 pm

NekoYuki wrote:
replicatkd wrote:I agree that is a great mod...but I wonder if the Player as PRED dialogues will get added too.

there are 3 already. i think. they'll ask you to eat them isntead.

Yes, there's three options. What I think he means is an update where the player asks to eat the NPC. Maybe something like:

" hello, stranger. You certainly look delicious… may I swallow you and see?"
And they reply either yes, or turn the tables and ask to eat you, like the current version of this mod.
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Trust me I'd love to do it,(the pred side of things I mean) especially writing it. I mean the turning the tables thing would be really satisfying stuff! But I can't justify it at the moment.

I've been busy with paying contractor programming for something I actually believe in, and another vore related project with an artist that we're hoping to sell. Which I'm glad to say is really bringing out the best in me. In terms of creating quality content and not half assing it, as I am apt to do in just about everything I've made and released on this site (stories, manips, my game, that one odd interactive story.) So I've let that project monopolize my free time as I actually think I'm making some sweet shit.

Hopefully my interest will swing back here when my schedule is less full.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Ledatic » Mon May 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Can you give a name to this most time-consuming project? I would certainly like to know!
Ledatic
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:40 pm

The current working title is:

Mistress Chastity's school for the vorishly inclined.

There is nothing out for it yet though, no thread or previews or demo, and not for a while because I'm serious this time on releasing quality.

I was going to release a side story for it sometime though, a bit of writing I did to explore the setting and give myself a feel for what I wanted out of it. Although the side story was going to include photomanips instead of art like the eventual project will have.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby replicatkd » Tue May 05, 2015 9:46 am

"Mistress Chastity's school" sounds awesome...and all the stuff you do is top notch. Anyone can tell you put time and effort into it...in behalf of others or at least myself... want to say thank you for the stuff you create... Please correct me if I am wrong, but I am going to go out on a limp and say that "Mistress Chastity's school" is something for people that like the prey side of vore.
Would you at least consider adding a one or two pred side scene/event/thing? Almost everything in this section is for the prey fans...still your games are fun even if you are the prey all the time lol
replicatkd
Participator

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Thu May 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Fantastic mod, but in the cases of some NPCs (Olfina Grey-Mane, Dragonsreach / Sigrid, Riverwood / etc.) the game crashes after digestion/absorption of Dovakin powers. In particular when you are reminded that you can modify appearance to an extent.

I tested this but with and without your EventHandler file active (and yes I overwrote/reloaded saves in both cases) but the outcome remains the same.

Thoughts?
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:45 pm

So it happened without my mod installed too?

If it did then that's way out of my hands. Although I have an inkling that these NPCs might be involved in some kind of quests that might be trying to update something related to them.

When they "absorb the dragonborn powers" I think the player character is just adopting their facial and body variables and the npc is simply moved or deleted. This can obviously wreak havoc with anything explicitly referencing them like quests.

I use a bevy of mods to add generic npcs and do all the vore stuff with them mostly.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm

I really love this mod. It simply gives so much flavor to the devourment mod. One thing I would note I feel is missing is extra post swallow interactions with your consentual prey instead of the basic devourment ones, both for lethal and non lethal.

If I knew how I'd love to help make that (because your busy with your new project). But alas I do not. Sadly I know nothing of modding, except being able to get mods to work, which is probably the first step to becoming a hobby modder.

Anyway awesome mod. Have an endorsement (well, can't really give ya one but you can still have my imaginary one).
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Fri May 08, 2015 9:20 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:So it happened without my mod installed too?

Nevermind, turns out I overlooked the "Disable Racemenu upon switch?" option in the Devourment settings. Ticked that and voila, problem solved.

Alternatively, this mod circumvents the RaceMenu crash if you still want to be able to make changes to the character that digested you:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/

Fantastic work once again. Hoping you'll add more dialogues/scenarios at some point in the future.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheProSpy33 » Wed May 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Quick question ,what's the progress of the player PRED dialogue? :gulp:
Vore lover during the day Spy at nightime,
TheProSpy33
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Thu May 21, 2015 5:25 pm

This addin mod really make's the rest of it great. Thinking of tossing more lines in? I love being surprised by eager bra wanting to make my girls breasts bigger.

The blacksmith is down a daughter from that.. She's plumping up my clevage quite nicely tho.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby replicatkd » Thu May 21, 2015 9:29 pm

TheProSpy33 wrote:Quick question ,what's the progress of the player PRED dialogue? :gulp:

You are much bolder than me LOL
replicatkd
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 21, 2015 10:11 pm

TheProSpy33 wrote:Quick question ,what's the progress of the player PRED dialogue? :gulp:

Concept stages. Nothing written or planned. Other projects on here and paid gigs are taking priority. TBH Skyrim modding is one out of five things I contribute on this site, and soon six. It was definitely the most difficult to orchestrate, lots of diving into API's and scumming around random forums for help when functions don't work as expected or at all.

I'm not diving back in so suddenly.

Next time I have a skyrim kick I will probably back in this thing though. But don't count on a pred side anytime soon.

IF I do a pred side though it would proably have a lot of turning the tables kinda stuff. Where you ask and then have to convince them to go in you, or else they try and eat you.

I'm going to stop talking about it though lest I actually interest myself. I have deadlines that need met on things that *gasp* matter. Like seriously code that could really get people killed or very sick if it doesn't work right. So yeah this isn't on my radar ATM.

:( >.> That awkward moment when your programs actually effect people on large scales.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Hivelord » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:29 am

Hello Sorry to bother everyone but i need help ive downloaded the files as they were ive placed them in the devourment folder, however im not getting any new dialogue. Ive reloaded multiple times it doesnt work, the game says registered once i get swallowed or eat someone but never changes anything. Do i need todecompress the files or put them in the script folder? If i have to decompress them could some tell me of a free easy to use method please. Im using nexus mod manager to run the mods, Ive placed this mod as a seperate mod than the main devourment. Please help i really want to test out this mod.

Thank you for youre time
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthony050 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:39 pm

Hivelord wrote:Hello Sorry to bother everyone but i need help ive downloaded the files as they were ive placed them in the devourment folder, however im not getting any new dialogue. Ive reloaded multiple times it doesnt work, the game says registered once i get swallowed or eat someone but never changes anything. Do i need todecompress the files or put them in the script folder? If i have to decompress them could some tell me of a free easy to use method please. Im using nexus mod manager to run the mods, Ive placed this mod as a seperate mod than the main devourment. Please help i really want to test out this mod.

Thank you for youre time

I used nexus mod manger and it works fine for me.
anthony050
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Hivelord wrote:Hello Sorry to bother everyone but i need help ive downloaded the files as they were ive placed them in the devourment folder, however im not getting any new dialogue. Ive reloaded multiple times it doesnt work, the game says registered once i get swallowed or eat someone but never changes anything. Do i need todecompress the files or put them in the script folder? If i have to decompress them could some tell me of a free easy to use method please. Im using nexus mod manager to run the mods, Ive placed this mod as a seperate mod than the main devourment. Please help i really want to test out this mod.

Thank you for youre time

Uhh yah, when I said place this in your Data folder it's pretty universally known that you wouldn't just place a .rar file in there.

It needs to be decompressed. Winrar is free to trial from their website. (and it never really makes you pay after that...)
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game