Devourment Mod Tutorials

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment Mod Tutorials

Postby hexcorsist » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:13 am

Hello again I thought I'd post the first two tutorials. If anybody has any questions or wants me to add their own tutorials feel free to ask. Two more tutorial related to Hexdialogue are coming soon.

Updates
Spoiler: show
02/05/2015: Added Event handler and compiling tutorial

Hexcorsist's Tutorials
Spoiler: show
Getting devourment to compile:Video

Using Devourment Event Handlers:Video MOD
Hexdialogue Custom Dialogue: Coming Soon
Hexdialogue Apropos: Coming Soon
Wyrebash Esmfying: Coming Soon
Sexlab sex tutorial: Coming Soon
Sexlab sex machine tutorial: Coming Soon
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Devourment Mod Tutorials

Postby Terrafox » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm

What is Hexdialogue?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 am

It's a mod I've created to simplify prey/prey dialogue construction as well as provide Apropos style descriptions. I plan on releasing the next version this weekend.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sightseerdraws » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Good stuff Hex, I'm anxious to see what additions to devourment come out of this!

Also how difficult is scripting for skyrim? I think with your help I might try to get into it.
Sightseerdraws
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:44 pm

hexcorsist wrote:It's a mod I've created to simplify prey/prey dialogue construction as well as provide Apropos style descriptions. I plan on releasing the next version this weekend.

Can you show us what your product looks like or sound likes?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sightseerdraws » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Terrafox wrote:Can you show us what your product looks like or sound likes?

It's on his Jzadirune page, it's a requirement for it to work as well.
Sightseerdraws
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:29 pm

Sightseerdraws wrote:Good stuff Hex, I'm anxious to see what additions to devourment come out of this!

Also how difficult is scripting for Skyrim? I think with your help I might try to get into it.

In terms of difficulty it is really hard to gage with the creation kit. In terms of creating dialogue I plan on making it as easy as possible with as many options as possible. WIth my mod and tutorial most people should be able to create basic vore dialogue

Terrafox wrote:
hexcorsist wrote:It's a mod I've created to simplify prey/prey dialogue construction as well as provide Apropos style descriptions. I plan on releasing the next version this weekend.

Can you show us what your product looks like or sound likes?

Not yet I've still got some bugs to work out It should be ready some time this weekend however I can tell you of some of the functions

1 All dialogue calls will rely on the states of two globals 034HEXState (-2:Lethal prey -1:Non-lethal prey 0:inactive 1:Non-lethal pred 2:Lethal pred) and 03HEXWilling(-1:unwilling 0:Default 1:willing)

2 The Apropos style text will take something like "[Prey] gurgle[PreyVerb] away in [PredPop] stomach" and turn it in to
a: You gurgle away in Alice's stomach
b: Alice gurgles away in your stomach

3 There will be a simple function that can be used to add more Apropos descriptions up to a max of 128 per state (Skyrim array limit)
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sightseerdraws » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Seems I've ran into a little hitch, whenever I try to load devourment and realistic needs and diseases (as per your example) It gives me the error "Multiple master files selected for load. load operation aborted." Any idea what's going wrong? Also your needs and diseases file seems to be different from mine, where yours is a master file mine is a plugin.
Sightseerdraws
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Sightseerdraws wrote:Seems I've ran into a little hitch, whenever I try to load devourment and realistic needs and diseases (as per your example) It gives me the error "Multiple master files selected for load. load operation aborted." Any idea what's going wrong? Also your needs and diseases file seems to be different from mine, where yours is a master file mine is a plugin.

I may have ESMified the file but i don't think so. You can use wyrebash to esmify files I was going to do a tutorial on it at some point. Redownload RND first though just In case I've got a more up to date version.

As for the multiple master issue in SkyrimEditor.ini (Skyrim folder) under [General] set bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Update 09/02/2015: I've recently been delayed by personal issues the next tutorial and hexdialogue will not be finished until next week.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby saladboy21 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Hey, just checking in on this and the dialogue mod. Things okay?
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Stupid question, will the dialog mod include actual voice acting?
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:38 am

Hi sorry for not posting recently life has been hectic the dialogue mod is about 90% working at the moment I will try to get it finished by the end of the week.

As for voice acting the dialogue mod itself is merely a framework to make more dialogue easier to create, I want to add voice acting to my Jzadirune mod but I can not guarantee it.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby saladboy21 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Thanks for the update, sorry to pester. I worry a little sometimes when people just vanish from the grid you know? Glad you are okay.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:12 pm

I'm interested in seeing this dialog mod, I tried making something but it did take quite a while to set everything up quite right. Although I'm wondering what prompts will be available.

I made text for talking to your pred and then text for talking to them while inside their stomach, then text for if you are digested by them or get out alive. What will your framework support?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby saladboy21 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:37 pm

Just checking in here, see how things are going. This is the last mod I am waiting for for my next big playthrough. Apologies for the bump.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game