cleanse

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Evolve has vore in it.

Postby xsharinganx2 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:30 am

RikuHidanza wrote:the off topic debate about the dlc aside. the game is actually quite fun and engaging all the hunters are pretty fleshed out with their own personalities and being devious as the monster is fun and a refreshing take on your standard pvp fair. as far as getting video goes if you have a steam account and a friend who owns the game (me for instance) you can ask them to broadcast it and watch via steam. even if you don't have the game.

as stated before all the vore in the game is hard vore and also the creatures and humans are dead when consumed. so if that stuff still floats your boat. well good on yah.

no soft vore at all? is the hard vore like very gorey or somthing?
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby RikuHidanza » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:23 pm

xsharinganx2 wrote:
RikuHidanza wrote:the off topic debate about the dlc aside. the game is actually quite fun and engaging all the hunters are pretty fleshed out with their own personalities and being devious as the monster is fun and a refreshing take on your standard pvp fair. as far as getting video goes if you have a steam account and a friend who owns the game (me for instance) you can ask them to broadcast it and watch via steam. even if you don't have the game.

as stated before all the vore in the game is hard vore and also the creatures and humans are dead when consumed. so if that stuff still floats your boat. well good on yah.

no soft vore at all? is the hard vore like very gorey or somthing?

Not super gorey. But there is definatly some obvious remains left behind on most the feedings. I think there are no human remains I'm usually too busy fighting the other hunters to see if I left table scrapes of their buddy behind.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby tritrium » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:37 pm

i played it, not too much
as for a game on its own, i cant tell FPS cant really excite me anymore
Game looks really good tho even on medium settings.

For the vore thing, unless im missing something, all the creatures that can do this just chew on you and then u just get spit out (like the plant for instance)
The plant looked pretty promising but as a vore fan i was dissapointed to see my body just thrown out :(
tritrium
Participator

Postby KittyCoco » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:02 pm

SArais wrote:Impossible, he isn't out yet, Massive DLC and Skin doshery aside, it's a rather solid game.

I obviously meant goliath. I'd forgotten that another monster was going to have a similar meaning name. Goliath = name of a 'giant' warrior. Behemoth = a huge creature
KittyCoco
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsharinganx2 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:26 am

tritrium wrote:i played it, not too much
as for a game on its own, i cant tell FPS cant really excite me anymore
Game looks really good tho even on medium settings.

For the vore thing, unless im missing something, all the creatures that can do this just chew on you and then u just get spit out (like the plant for instance)
The plant looked pretty promising but as a vore fan i was dissapointed to see my body just thrown out :(

damn the plant swallowing with a bulge would have sold me into buying and recording but since thats not the case, im unintrested in this game
(Vore aspect).
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby jacobgr05 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:45 pm

There is no Day one DlC in Evolve that is not cosmetic skins, the only reason there's even cosmetic skins is because video game art teams have nothing to do for the last few weeks of game development. You are missing nothing by not having any of the current DLC unless you want slightly different colour on your gun or monster.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby SArais » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Technically no, there are a couple of things that do eat you whole, Generally most of the larger predators that force you into an incap state will do this, leaving behind no body:

Megamouth
Tyrant
Plant (only exception to the body not existing)
There may be more, but my intrest was more in killing the monster than it was jumping headfirst at everything.
SArais

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:03 pm

or the vore thing, unless im missing something, all the creatures that can do this just chew on you and then u just get spit out (like the plant for instance)
The plant looked pretty promising but as a vore fan i was dissapointed to see my body just thrown out

Actually I beg to correct all statements saying plants don't eat you that is false. If you make a custom match with friends or do solo you can set the Strikes for hunters to 0. Which means no going down, you die right when you hit zero health. That being said there is a swallowing/gulp sound played if you lose all your health in the plant. Sometimes it might be buried in your sounds but it's there. As for the Tyrants and Megamouth I have not tested yet, but there is a swallow animation for plants but it's sometimes buggy and does not play. It's there though.

@SArais I would update the OP with this information, as it's important to let people know it isn't all Hard Vore.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SArais » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:32 am

cleanse
Last edited by SArais on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
SArais

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:21 am

Shadowlyger wrote:
Surge wrote:
SArais wrote:"what the hell is evolve?"

The latest in gimmicky, DLC-delivery systems.

No, bad Surge. The only DLC currently is entirely cosmetic.

For now. They have already said they plan to release more hunters and monsters later down the line as purchasable DLC and ONLY purchasable DLC....which turned a ton of people off of the game already. At the first few days of launch, it peaked near 30k. Now the peak is closer to 10k at any given time.

The game itself is balanced terribly....and some of the issues they still have make you wonder why they didn't beta test it for another 2-3 months. I only play with friends in a custom game or Evac, I've given up on trying to do anything else with public players.

Word of advice: buy it when it goes on really, really steep discount. Don't bother with it till then. Not worth your money. Just glad I got mine for free due to gift cards and playing the Steam market.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby SArais » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:00 pm

cleanse
Last edited by SArais on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
SArais

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:40 pm

SArais wrote:For the most part, only the wraith is the most problematic. The rest is okay

Also this is an asymetric game. Of course it's going to be inbalanced. It's one player versus 4.

Countless games have done the same thing and received a lot less flak than this game. AND YOU HAD TO PAY FOR NEW MAPS AND MODES IN THEM.

I'm not talking about 4v1 or anything like that. There are some characters of each class that are by and far superior to the other 2. Abe being the Trapper, Parnell being Assault, Caira for Medic and Cabot for Support. There is little reason to use any of the other characters outside of those 4. Cabot+Parnell is just retarded. I've caught a level 1 Goliath and almost killed it within 1 Super Soldier buff due to the damage amp with the +damage perk. And the Goliath had full shields.

The matchmaking is terrible....worse than even Titanfall's matchmaking when it was released. And now I've run into the issue of joining a game in progress and it forces you into perma-spectator forcing you to Alt-F4 out because nothing else works. Oh yea, and your cursor vanishes completely if you open Steam Overlay at all.

For a high profile studio who put out Left 4 Dead, you would think after doing extensive testing they would change things to make them work and/or balance thing a little more evenly.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby SArais » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:35 pm

cleanse
SArais

Previous

Return to Vore game