"Three Ways: Gleam in Darkness" (restarts working)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

"Three Ways: Gleam in Darkness" (restarts working)

Postby Zond » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:56 am

"Three Ways: Gleam in Darkness"
The game on the engine, Rpg Maker VX Ace

Since no one willing to give me story I start making my game
by my original universe "Three Ways"
Events will take place after the second war between Angels & Demons

contain: f/f, f/m, m/f, ?/f, ?/m.

Plot:
The narrative is about village boy by name Larg that feeds the hopes of becoming a hero and to conclude a "contract" with an angel to get a magical powers
and his first step is entry into urban militia... (and more you learn playing the game) :evil:

In the world situation is as follows:
Spoiler: show
The world will fall apart after the "Great Spellcraft" and War II of Angels and Demons
Dwarves are separated and live as city-states holding the eternal last frontier against the undead and lower demons
People do not have a common state and live in small fiefdoms are under the protector Dwarf, Elf, or Angels
Because of the "Great Spellcraft" conducted by demons.
For inconspicuous extension of their lands they raised ground
But it is quiescent against the cities that were under the protection of the angels and those in turn were in proposti, and were cut off from other settlements
Every journey has to be carried out with great difficulty through the upper levels "Nedra" dwelling place of the damned creatures and lower demon
And from above also not so good because the Orcs, Goblins, Trolls .. stayed on the surface

Important:
I ask you to send me the characters I have a little trouble at inventing characters universe implies almost any race
and texture environment, characters, items

There are 3 types of creatures
1. "Empty" - some people, all dwarves, some centaurs, minotaurs, some ...
2. "Magician" - Almost all elf, angels, demons, forest creatures, some Orcs, some goblins, monsters in varying degrees ...
3. "Potential" - people, rare elf, centaurs, minotaurs...
"Empty" - anti mage, destroyer and suppressor magic
"Magician" - magician as it is mainly casts the elements, if life druid, into the wind if the angel, in the direction of fire if the daemon and so forth
"Potential" - the appearance of a light or dark magic, looking with whom concluded "Contract" and the elements if the elf
Last edited by Zond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Question why do not I try? (my game)

Postby Nekiame » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:29 am

Well, making your own game is a cool thing. I wish you luck with that.
However... If you want to use drawings or pictures made by others, it would be best to ask for permission first, unless the character/art is from something that's free for use.

As for the two ideas.... I'm bit unsure which I would like to see more... But I think I'd vote for the first idea.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Zond » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:09 am

Nekiame wrote:Well, making your own game is a cool thing. I wish you luck with that.
However... If you want to use drawings or pictures made by others, it would be best to ask for permission first, unless the character/art is from something that's free for use.

As for the two ideas.... I'm bit unsure which I would like to see more... But I think I'd vote for the first idea.

Thank you for your comment
Well, I think the first option is not bad because the protagonist is man as well as predator
which is extremely rare :-D
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby folomo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:52 am

The first one I like the most. There are really few games with a predator as a main character.
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zond » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 pm

folomo wrote:The first one I like the most. There are really few games with a predator as a main character.

here male protagonist and predator that in my opinion was not at all

I will take a decision on the weekend :silly:
while I make locations and if someone else has sprites send them to me please :D

also I will need help with editing the text in connection with my bad English >.>
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:40 pm

There are many other people who have done so. As long as its not for profit its basically OK in the US so long as you don't claim ownership of the pictures you used. If you try and write it in English, I would suggest getting a profreader before you release the game.

Not to insult you, but your knowlage English is VERY incomplete.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:There are many other people who have done so. As long as its not for profit its basically OK in the US so long as you don't claim ownership of the pictures you used. If you try and write it in English, I would suggest getting a profreader before you release the game.

that is, you are willing to give a hand to me with spelling?

but as long as I do not have texts but only a concept and outline the history of the first

at the moment I'm trying to realize the digestion as it were trying to reinvent the wheel)
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:11 am

If you're just starting out, why not look for someone to cooperate with? Quite some projects that are never completed because it turns out to be too much for 1 person.

Mind however, that it's just as common to fail because people want to make a different game after all. This works best if the creators can come to agreement on the most vital parts of the game.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:54 pm

forumlurker wrote:If you're just starting out, why not look for someone to cooperate with? Quite some projects that are never completed because it turns out to be too much for 1 person.

Mind however, that it's just as common to fail because people want to make a different game after all. This works best if the creators can come to agreement on the most vital parts of the game.

I said that I was basically ready to realize someone's idea of a connection with his bad English, but no one wrote

so I wait for a week and then if no more interested
already announce my game
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:07 pm

My friend it is hard to make a game is not easy I am learning how to animated and draw characters, while my friends are learning how to program games which need alot of math and numbers sooooo good luck with that dude
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Gabriel0813 wrote:My friend it is hard to make a game is not easy I am learning how to animated and draw characters, while my friends are learning how to program games which need alot of math and numbers sooooo good luck with that dude

yes thank you comrade
  Well, I'm afraid that my first game will be more standard than something outstanding. but will be improve
at the moment I am collecting base sounds

and I do like interesting dungeons, the whole point is that they are not homogeneous, you pass the first part of the dungeon. and you find yourself in a random continuation
  ie I have 9 cards of which one room with the boss but you get to the card at random. (when I played for the first time in my dungeon did not end up half an hour. before dropped room with the boss.)
So I introduced the limiter on the number of rooms. Well, I think a fun idea
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:05 am

Zond wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:There are many other people who have done so. As long as its not for profit its basically OK in the US so long as you don't claim ownership of the pictures you used. If you try and write it in English, I would suggest getting a profreader before you release the game.

but as long as I do not have texts but only a concept and outline the history of the first

at the moment I'm trying to realize the digestion as it were trying to reinvent the wheel)

I was more thinking someone who speaks your native language, and also english better. You are very near indecipherable. It would be near impossible for someone who doesn't speak your language to figure out what you want to say in English.

Im not trying to put you down. I'm just stating a fact.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Zond wrote:

I was more thinking someone who speaks your native language, and also english better. You are very near indecipherable. It would be near impossible for someone who doesn't speak your language to figure out what you want to say in English.

Im not trying to put you down. I'm just stating a fact.

I know ((

do a literal translation but already the man who will help me with my English already corrects on spelling and the like
  and will help with ideas
just need patience man
and perhaps still someone wants me to do his story
it would be much easier
I remember long ago someone said that he could not at the same time make a game sprites and the story well and so I am the who could make the game but no one has was interested (
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Three Ways: Devastation (expected)

Postby Zond » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:04 am

Well, I'm starting to make a game!!!

Please send me Textures Rpg Maker VX Ace and that you have created characters, race does not matteras well your little stories for the complement of world

because I'm going to make an open world to explore
I know that I have a "Plans of Napoleon," but what prevents strive for the best

Pre-release prehistory and part of the first chapter, is scheduled for March 8
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:02 pm

you should use This Sexy young Girl in your Game'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/80scartoons/4300720575/

Also Make her Swallow Tiny People as Well :-D
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:11 pm

evilogith wrote:you should use This Sexy young Girl in your Game'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/80scartoons/4300720575/

Also Make her Swallow Tiny People as Well :-D

I'm interested in name and a brief history :gulp:
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:47 pm

her Name is Sheila From that 80S TV show' Dungeons & Dragons'
& i Wish they had VORE on that Show' but they Didnt :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:32 pm

evilogith wrote:her Name is Sheila From that 80S TV show' Dungeons & Dragons'
& i Wish they had VORE on that Show' but they Didnt :(

Yeah, I remember her)) thief)
I think it has a place to be

As a magician illusionist - thief
Conclude a "contract" with the elf)
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Three Ways: Gleam in Darkness (expected)

Postby Zond » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:27 am

Excuse me, comrades
Windows XP finally died, I did not to reinstall since 2007 XD
now I do not reinstall it so as not to lose all files
but I have a laptop which work I can repeat almost everything but it may take some time
I decided to change the title a more appropriate to story
Well, I stopped at this "Gleam in Darkness"
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: "Three Ways: Gleam in Darkness" (expected)

Postby xwrath » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:29 pm

Couldn't you boot your computer with linux and recover your files? It should be easier than remaking and you should be able to have immediate access to all your files.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game