A Day At The Funfair (1.3) (Source On Page 10)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Day At The Funfair (text adventure)

Postby Jeschke » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:19 pm

stevebat wrote:Bug: The rabbit just plain is not digesting me.

Not sure why.

Are you on the offline version, or online? If it's online, might be the press-any-key-to-continue bug, if it's not that....not really sure, I've looked at the code and it's no different from any of the other bellies.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby aethirshero » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:48 pm

For those who are looking for the CV scene, you might think it beary hard to find, but don't give up. A little luck and it will drop right into your lap.
aethirshero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Us3rn4m3 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:44 am

Marcus wrote:for Unbirth, check the kissing booth

Must be a certain chance to happen or something. That or it depends on preference.
Us3rn4m3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeschke » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:02 am

Us3rn4m3 wrote:
Marcus wrote:for Unbirth, check the kissing booth

Must be a certain chance to happen or something. That or it depends on preference.

You have to get lucky enough to get two kisses without her trying to eat you, that's how it is. :3
Jeschke
Participator

Postby betacygni » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:03 am

Just played this game and wow it is goddamn fantastic. I love your descriptions, they're super well written! The gryphon is definitely my favorite. I wanted to ask a few questions though:

Is it necessary for the CV "release" text to be exclusive to disposal? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't consider that in the same realm as scat content and such, and I would like to get to read about it without having to turn scat/disposal on.

I don't know what preds you have planned for the other rides, but may I make a few suggestions? Just trying to think of preds that (I think) haven't been done yet: wolf/werewolf/other canine, some sort of slime, a lizard/reptile, a centaur or other taur, a sergal, and perhaps a pred that uses hypnosis.

Last and probably least likely- any chance for a pred with hard vore? It would take a ton of effort to write extra text for every pred thus far, so limiting it to a few choice predators (and of course having it as a toggle at the start) would probably be the best. That being said, I realize that's a lot to ask for because not many people are into it, and as such I'm not too bothered if the answer is a straight "no".

Love the game so far, keep up the awesome work!
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:35 am

Really great game.with such lovely descriptions.

My Favorite so far is the Bull/Minotaur and the bear,they are really awesome.

Also i second the Motion for Canine Preds like Wolf and Werewolfs.The latter would be a good match for the Haunted House i Think.
i guess the closest Thing to a lizard/Reptile so far is the Crocodile Pred.

Keep up the good work.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Balgias » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Doing a really great job with this skrewl-guy :3 Looking forward to how you handle the rest of the fair.
Balgias
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeschke » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:14 pm

betacygni wrote:Just played this game and wow it is goddamn fantastic. I love your descriptions, they're super well written! The gryphon is definitely my favorite. I wanted to ask a few questions though:

Is it necessary for the CV "release" text to be exclusive to disposal? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't consider that in the same realm as scat content and such, and I would like to get to read about it without having to turn scat/disposal on.

I don't know what preds you have planned for the other rides, but may I make a few suggestions? Just trying to think of preds that (I think) haven't been done yet: wolf/werewolf/other canine, some sort of slime, a lizard/reptile, a centaur or other taur, a sergal, and perhaps a pred that uses hypnosis.

Last and probably least likely- any chance for a pred with hard vore? It would take a ton of effort to write extra text for every pred thus far, so limiting it to a few choice predators (and of course having it as a toggle at the start) would probably be the best. That being said, I realize that's a lot to ask for because not many people are into it, and as such I'm not too bothered if the answer is a straight "no".

Love the game so far, keep up the awesome work!

Well, hum. The CV release text as disposal, it's a bit tricky of a thing. I mean cause, it's as close to disposal as you'd get, and I don't know if people would generally want it along with digestion (though I can't imagine why not, really). I might just fold that into the digestion text and leave out the "disposal" part of the code for those, though, that was my other idea for going about it. As for other preds, there's gonna be wolf in the future, yeah, there's a lizard type already (though feral, not anthro), I haven't been able to think of any place for a taur specifically so I don't know there, sergal I haven't considered at all, and there's some slight hypnosis-type content in there too, but I'll probably have a bit more in there just because. As for writing hard vore...well, it's hard enough for me to concentrate enough just to write all the other stuff, between the digestion and disposal variables, would be way too much additional work on top of what's there, plus it's one of the things I'm not into as much as pretty much everything else in the fair, so it'd be really hard to write too.

Also, not sure I ever noted it here, but I removed all the press-any-key-to-continue bits from all the bellies in the online version, so they should work much better now. If not, just remember the bug with them, it seems to happen sometimes even though there's absolutely no reason that it should.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby betacygni » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Alright, good to know- just wondering! Keep up the awesome work.
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 am

Also i second the Motion for Canine Preds like Wolf and Werewolfs.The latter would be a good match for the Haunted House i Think.
i guess the closest Thing to a lizard/Reptile so far is the Crocodile Pred.

And the Dragon in the maze.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bebopy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:56 am

I can't seem to find the AV anywhere :(
bebopy
Participator

Postby betacygni » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:11 pm

bebopy wrote:I can't seem to find the AV anywhere :(

Remember that a lot of the rides/characters have multiple endings- try some again.
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Does anything specific need to be enabled? which booth is it, I've found the CV and UB
bebopy
Participator

Postby betacygni » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:41 pm

I don't think anything specific needs to be enabled, and I don't want to be spoiling anything- but I'll say one of the ones you mentioned is the right place. I think there's two booths that offer AV.
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:54 pm

I did have one question. How many CV and UB scenes are there? I was curious since many things have multiple endings and such.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erebus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Is there a way to get a vore scene with the nonchalant mouse that handles the slides that I'm not realizing? Out of all the three slides I only get one vore scene and its not her.
Erebus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeschke » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:34 pm

bebopy wrote:Does anything specific need to be enabled? which booth is it, I've found the CV and UB

There's AV in both the Oracle and Plinko booths. With Plinko, it's a 50/50 chance between CV and AV, so if you've found one, you've found how to get the other. :3

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I did have one question. How many CV and UB scenes are there? I was curious since many things have multiple endings and such.

Just one CV and UB scene, two AV scenes. There'll be a good few more once the other rides are done, especially the Tunnel of Love. x3

Erebus wrote:Is there a way to get a vore scene with the nonchalant mouse that handles the slides that I'm not realizing? Out of all the three slides I only get one vore scene and its not her.

Nope. That's one of the attendants that doesn't have the chance to eat you, haha.

On another note, for people waiting for the next big update/expansion/completion/what-have-you, just to give a bit of forewarning, it could very well be a while. There's a bunch of content still to make, and while it's only 4 rides (plus whatever ideas come up as it goes), I'm getting the feeling anymore that it could very well be about equivalent to the amount of stuff in there currently. I mean, no way to know, but getting what's there took a good 2 months of on/off work. That, and I'm currently trying to figure out how to 1) concentrate on work, and 2) not sit around like a lump all day. Pretty heavily considering trying out depression meds again. But in the case of me stopping work on this for a while, I'll put out a spoiler list of every situation in the fair and maybe a walkthrough of some kind. Probably not the walkthrough. But me feeling like I am is the whole reason I put out this much of the game so far, because there's still a ton of stuff there and I didn't just want to sit on it. But yeah. Early warning that it's not like the next bits will be out in a week or something.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby jason7657 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Take all the time you need. This game is amazing as is, and there's still tons you can do on i even with a few areas not available. The longer you take, the better the quality and the more content we get, that's how I look at long breaks between content. Keep up the amazing work!
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby betacygni » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:02 pm

The quality of this game is pretty incredible already, so take your time with working on it- there's a lot of content in the game even as it is now. I suppose there's the option of releasing one ride at a time, but that might be even more stressful for you. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know!
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Since there is so much work to be done, would you be open to the idea of opening it up for collaboration?
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game