A Day At The Funfair (1.3) (Source On Page 10)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Day At The Funfair (text adventure)

Postby Cygni » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:02 pm

Excited to hear that! Don't push yourself though. Uninspired content is... Uninspired. Do work that you are proud of, and almost everyone here can enjoy (or at least appreciate) it.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeschke » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:14 am

Well that's that.

Funfair 1.3 in a day or so, or a few days, I think? Just have some random areas that need a little blurb for room description text, and some testing from folks to make sure nothing's broke. And some other random little polishing things. Oh and I should make a map of the place, too. But then I'll go putting it online for folks yeah.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Dave_K » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:31 am

I generally just lurk here, but this is one of the best things I've found on the site and I'm looking forward to the update. Thanks for making it.

I'd definitely like to see the source code released, if only so that I can strip out certain bits of content that I don't like to see. Plus it'd be interesting to see how it's put together.
Dave_K
New to the forum

Postby Jeschke » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Alright, update's up. If you don't feel like going to the submission page or the first page of here, here's a link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k3quc ... eak1.quest

2 new rides, for 9 new scenes, 7 misc. scenes from people who commissioned stuff, whole map layout change (see: http://i.imgur.com/s7QlaNA.png), fun stuff.

Not the update I'd hoped for but I'm finally doing like I said and doling out what's actually done in the funfair as opposed to waiting around for me to get around to finishing up other things.

Might stick the source code out in a few days or sommat. Dunno why, just don't feel like sticking it out there quite yet.

Any bugs, lemme know, soon as we get through any that might've popped up I'll get an online version up.

edit: Already found one, it's been fixed, huzzah
Jeschke
Participator

Postby player1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:29 am

Jeschke wrote:Alright, update's up. If you don't feel like going to the submission page or the first page of here, here's a link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k3quc ... eak1.quest

2 new rides, for 9 new scenes, 7 misc. scenes from people who commissioned stuff, whole map layout change (see: http://i.imgur.com/s7QlaNA.png), fun stuff.

Not the update I'd hoped for but I'm finally doing like I said and doling out what's actually done in the funfair as opposed to waiting around for me to get around to finishing up other things.

Might stick the source code out in a few days or sommat. Dunno why, just don't feel like sticking it out there quite yet.

Any bugs, lemme know, soon as we get through any that might've popped up I'll get an online version up.

edit: Already found one, it's been fixed, huzzah

jesus H. Christ das a lot of changes. Im downloading this right about now then.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A Day At The Funfair (1.3)

Postby Rubiont-47 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 am

How to go into the Tunnel of Love? And whether it is possible in this version of the game?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Firon » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:37 am

not a bad update...would be nice to see more unbirth content in the future though....it's rather baised towards male preds right now and more fem preds would be a godsend
Firon
---

Postby Jeschke » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Rubiont-47 wrote:How to go into the Tunnel of Love? And whether it is possible in this version of the game?

Not possible in this version no. Way too much still to write, let alone the stomach sections that I didn't get to writing, it's another one of those "if I wait around to get to finishing those who knows when an update will happen" things.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Bright » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:49 pm

I still find this game quite enjoyable.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Cygni » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Congrats on the update Jeschke! You deserve a treat. I'm going to be checking out the new content tonight. I'll let you know what I think of it. I'm really glad that you are sticking to your project. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Too many people let their projects die out because of lack of inspiration, decline in interest, or just plain laziness. Not you, Jeschke. You are a shining example of a community contributor. I wish you the best in all your endeavors.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeschke » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:23 am

Maenethal wrote:Congrats on the update Jeschke! You deserve a treat. I'm going to be checking out the new content tonight. I'll let you know what I think of it. I'm really glad that you are sticking to your project. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Too many people let their projects die out because of lack of inspiration, decline in interest, or just plain laziness. Not you, Jeschke. You are a shining example of a community contributor. I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

You say that to someone who only updated their thing about a year and a half after the first release. And to someone who was taking forever on the update for all three of those reasons. Oh and also I'm not planning on doing any more updates unless I really get into working on it or something, for now it's not going to be my main priority whatsoever.

I mean thanks for the praise but let's not get too crazy, haha

I still remember thinking that I'd go through and do a female-only version with CV scenes flipped to UB and all that. Do ho ho hooooo
Jeschke
Participator

Postby player1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:29 am

whoa whoa, stop the self depreciation. id much prefer one who rarely update but add good stuff than one who does frequently but add next to nothing.

aside from that are all of the new scenes in the new rides or previous one got added some?
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeschke » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:02 am

Psh just being honest, haha

Anyway it's all new rides yeah, unless you're revisiting certain rides as a micro/snack-size person/whatever you want to call it. And those should be easy enough to find too cause you're blocked off from anything else.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Swindon » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:47 pm

So far no luck stumbling over the secret concession stand, any tips? becoming a bit of a chaore circling the map for the third time
Swindon
New to the forum

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Swindon wrote:So far no luck stumbling over the secret concession stand, any tips? becoming a bit of a chaore circling the map for the third time

Have you beaten the game yet?
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skittles209 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:02 pm

I enjoyed the game, good work.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Swindon » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:
Swindon wrote:So far no luck stumbling over the secret concession stand, any tips? becoming a bit of a chaore circling the map for the third time

Have you beaten the game yet?

Yep, code in hand, settings done right

Been circling the map for 10 minutes now
Swindon
New to the forum

Postby Jeschke » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:36 am

If you look at the map, that should help.

Unless I didn't replace the link when I did the tweak that fixed entry to the stand, but I'm pretty sure that the version up there is current yeah

If the filemame doesn't say tweak1 at the end, you won't be able to get in, coding mishap. Should be putting out another tweak soon for small fixes, and I'll get the online version up then too.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby player1 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:51 am

I need to ask, are the food courts/bathroom/security room just for decoration?
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Topeantonio » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:47 am

Leif doesn't seem to appear. I've re-run the whole (accesible) map a few times, and i haven't seen him a single time.

EDIT: Is he part of the secret code stand? Because i'd rather not check hard digestion stuff.
Topeantonio
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game