Furry vore games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Furry vore games

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:41 pm

JohnPablo wrote:I made an interactive/'Choose-your-own-adventure'-ish sort of game and uploaded it both here and on FA. It's got Hoomens, a feral, and lotsa furries; but it's mostly gay and has some scat on it, for those of you that are squicked by that.

Checkitout

Not so much into simple text games, but it counts and I might try it out later. Thanks!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:42 pm

With work induced depression slowly becoming a thing, I could certainly use some new vore games to get my mind off things. Are there any new vore games around featuring anthro / feral preds, of any genre or type at all?
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Jeschke » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:12 pm

I probably could've linked this earlier in here, doesn't look like anybody else did? But it's another text adventure thing that I threw together for Halloween, kinda light, there's some humanoid preds too but also ways in-game and a spoiler sheet outside of the game that'll tell you where the humanoid scenes are so you can avoid 'em.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/320139

edit: Oh yeah you can pred too, in one instance. Worth mentioning that :B
Jeschke
Participator

Postby betacygni » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:06 pm

The text adventure thread has a lot of games that contain furry preds.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Thanks... I will take a look at that game and thread! Usually I prefer text adventure games when there's at least some simple images added to the mix, but certainly worth a try anyway.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Terrafox » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:17 pm

8Shapes4Colors wrote:
How do you get to the vore scenes? Or more to the point how do you get to the unbirth scene?

Oh boy.

Alright. If you don't care about spoilers, here's all the info you could ask for, missing a few things I probably forgot about.

Spoiler: show
Bound-State Vore Scenes: These are longer scenes and involve some struggling.
1.) Vore Scene with Sierrasaur. Meet one on the Dry Plains and lose to it.
2.) Vore Scene with Wyvern. Meet one... just about anywhere. And lost to it.
3.) Vore Scene with Feral Water Dragons. Meet one at the Public Beach (West of Beach Plaza) and lose to it.
4.) Vore Scene with Salamander. Find one within the Capitol District and lose to it.
5.) Vore Scene with Yamato Dragons. Find one within the City Park and lose to it.
More info here: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Bound_States

Then there are a few scattered vore scenes within the losing text against certain enemies.
Such as...
1.) Nagas, found at the Mall.
2.) Plush Lions, found at the State Fair.
3.) Snakes on the Dry Plains.
There's more, but they escape my mind at the moment. You can find more if you wish here: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/index. ... vore&go=Go

Oh, and as for Unbirth, you need to find Christy at the isolated street/back alley and free her using slime gel. You can access this place off the sewers from the Mall.

If there are Anal Vore scenes, I haven't found them.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for the info, but you wouldn't happened to know of any female AV or unbirth scenes?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tygerion » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:23 pm

Nyan Adventures is a pretty good furry vore RPG maker game. You play as a catgirl, and can act as either a pred or as prey. The scenes are replayable, and the game keeps track of how many scenes you've found, so you can be sure to get them all.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39251
Tygerion
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Tygerion wrote:Nyan Adventures is a pretty good furry vore RPG maker game. You play as a catgirl, and can act as either a pred or as prey. The scenes are replayable, and the game keeps track of how many scenes you've found, so you can be sure to get them all.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39251

Yep... found it just recently and finished it yesterday. We can somewhat say it's furry, since the closest it gets is humans with just a few furry parts (ears, tails, paws). I still loved it for a variety of reasons however!
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby b5n » Tue May 23, 2017 6:52 am

i found a vore rpg but the uploader didn't tell the name video here

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16rn1 ... videogames

help me pls
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 pm

b5n wrote:i found a vore rpg but the uploader didn't tell the name video here

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16rn1 ... videogames

help me pls

Fairly old topic you went and dug up here, but ehhh...

That's one of a couple iterations of luluthelucario's Vore Moon games. There's one of them here, needs account and mature content enabled obviously. There are other versions, but that's the one I could find atm...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue May 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Actually I'm glad this got dug up, since I'm still following the thread and interested in anything new that can be posted here. There are so few furry vore games out there... not to mention good ones :(

And yeah, I remember that little RPG which I played a while ago. It was a fun game indeed! Hope the developer behind it still makes games and there will be more :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Nouvi » Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Welp, on that...activity yes, but on the game side? ...not too much good news really. From what I could gather there's been several teases and images, but pretty much all aside from Vore Moon's been abandoned even before a single release. ~7 months since last mention of working on a game, but how that went...only lulu knows.

Either way, I'm behind you on Vore Moon being a really fun game despite how short it is, and really hope luluthelucario makes a release again some day.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Wed May 24, 2017 2:32 am

So how do you get to the mall?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:03 am

Nouvi wrote:Welp, on that...activity yes, but on the game side? ...not too much good news really. From what I could gather there's been several teases and images, but pretty much all aside from Vore Moon's been abandoned even before a single release. ~7 months since last mention of working on a game, but how that went...only lulu knows.

Either way, I'm behind you on Vore Moon being a really fun game despite how short it is, and really hope luluthelucario makes a release again some day.

He mentioned he was close to a demo release back in December...But other than some art he hasn't brought out or said anything. A shame too since the way he made the at least the original game from what I could tell was aomng the best, if not the best, RPGmaker voregames I've player, issues with the writing aside.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Wed May 24, 2017 3:36 am

I'd recommend Packed Rat (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19582003/), it's a metroidvania-style game and as far as I remember every enemy except one can eat you. It has unbirth, oral, anal, and cock vore. It's still in development, but there's lots of content available right now, and updates are fairly regular.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed May 24, 2017 6:14 am

Benevorlent wrote:I'd recommend Packed Rat (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19582003/), it's a metroidvania-style game and as far as I remember every enemy except one can eat you. It has unbirth, oral, anal, and cock vore. It's still in development, but there's lots of content available right now, and updates are fairly regular.

Nice... this is one game I did not know of! Very nice to hear about it, will definitely be giving it a try :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:07 am

I'd like to rattle this thread once more. Anthro / animal pred games are surprisingly hard to find, and I'm looking very eagerly for more of them :( Have any new furry games been made or found since the last discussion here?
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Well, my illustrated interactive 'Graduation' is still being updated, it is exclusively anthro pred and has both male and female prey options.

check it out here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51509
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby voidrunner » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Heres one that I've been playing recently. "IVG2: The Castaway's Tale" It is a text based game, and it's definately an interesting game. It has the option to be a furry, and it has furry preds. It does have scat, but I believe that can be toggled off.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52062
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:23 am

Furry vore games (especially visual ones that aren't text based) remain in huge shortage, which is quite unfortunate. Thankfully I found this little jewel and finished playing it yesterday:

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53006

Really wish there were more game developers making stuff like that, but sadly it's pretty rare to find anything of this quality. Adding it to the thread since it definitely deserves a shout out.
MirceaKitsune
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game