Ultimate Blackjack [Moddable for custom text]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ultimate Blackjack (Sept 12 minor update)

Postby Siege » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Wow, that really sucks.

I'm glad at least we got Ultimate Blackjack out of it, perhaps what you learned from those helped you perfect this one.

Speaking of which.

Being a big video game enthusiast, and part of several communities for it, the title of the game is kind of... sucky.

I found this game out from Gregole's fanart, and when I looked up Ultimate Blackjack, I got, well, Ultimate Blackjack but not your version.

I highly suggest you try to avoid doing the same thing many Big-Name developers do, IE naming their game the same name as the first(or previous) games. Something that when someone googles it, they can find it without typing out the author's name(I found this via "ultimate blackjack by journeyman")

Also, if you do happen to change the name, don't put a vore reference in the title. I enjoy making posts in threads about people's opinion on what 2015's game of the year is and saying "GOTY 2015 is ultimate blackjack, pc wins again" with a picture of Raven undressing , so they don't know it's vore until they play and lore/win and assume it's just a strip blackjack game.

By the way, yeah, I've had more fun with this game than any other game that came out this year.
Siege
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:43 am

Siege wrote:By the way, yeah, I've had more fun with this game than any other game that came out this year.

I can't tell if the fun is from masturbation or tricking people into playing a fetish game. Either is amusing.
But there is something oddly enticing about having a tug-of-war with a potential pred.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby ConsumptionZ » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:10 am

Tricking people into playing it must be incredible haha
ConsumptionZ
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:35 am

Siege, glad you've had so much fun with the game! Name-wise, I didn't really look around for much, but I did want to choose a name that didn't specifically stand out ;D The advantage of the game being only findeable through this community is that it's much more likely to find its audience! Although I'd be flattered if it was IGN's game of the year pick, I guess :P

Hey everyone! Some news!!! Good news? Bad news? Mebbe!
Bunny dealer Amaya is...well, discontinued, basically. She might re-appear someday, but a realistic assessment would suggest otherwise. You are presumably all quite disappointed, but let me jump ahead of all of you in line there. I'm really quite beyond disappointed. Pretty upset about it.

The friend who's been working on Amaya has had some trouble finishing commissions for me in the past--always due to RL issues, etc--but this time around seemed to be a change of pace. All of Amaya's expression pictures were actually finished quite quickly, and for free, which led me to agree to send the donation money we'd all raised in order to have the win and lose vore scenes drawn. But then, one RL issue after another came up again for the artist, and the past 9 months have basically been a long string of reasons why the artwork can't be worked on just yet. So, this one has, for now, joined the list of commissions that are "intended to finish when things are better." And that list is about 3 years long. So, I'm am owed the artwork--I paid $340 for it (and about $600 in other commisions from the same artist)--but even the most optimistic must see a pattern here. My updates to you all have basically been "Oh, artist is back! Oh, she had to go away again" for too long already. So, let's hope someday we get what was paid for, but for now....

New Dealer Announced. I'm paying for this one out-of-pocket, 'cuz you guys already bought a dealer!
In the OP, you'll see a little snapshot of Marie, who is well underway. And she's quite scrumptious~ Best of all, she's 2/3 complete! it might be another couple of months before she's actually done, because the artist wasn't expecting to have her in the game till bunny-gal was finished, but I wanted you guys to know what's up. Marie has been steadily progressing for several months now--slow and very steady. :) More soon!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tyrion13 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:06 pm

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. She really should give you a refund or something.
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:16 am

Journeyman wrote:Siege, glad you've had so much fun with the game! Name-wise, I didn't really look around for much, but I did want to choose a name that didn't specifically stand out ;D The advantage of the game being only findeable through this community is that it's much more likely to find its audience! Although I'd be flattered if it was IGN's game of the year pick, I guess :P

Bunny dealer Amaya is...well, discontinued, basically. She might re-appear someday, but a realistic assessment would suggest otherwise. You are presumably all quite disappointed, but let me jump ahead of all of you in line there. I'm really quite beyond disappointed. Pretty upset about it.

The friend who's been working on Amaya has had some trouble finishing commissions for me in the past--always due to RL issues, etc--but this time around seemed to be a change of pace. All of Amaya's expression pictures were actually finished quite quickly, and for free, which led me to agree to send the donation money we'd all raised in order to have the win and lose vore scenes drawn. But then, one RL issue after another came up again for the artist, and the past 9 months have basically been a long string of reasons why the artwork can't be worked on just yet. So, this one has, for now, joined the list of commissions that are "intended to finish when things are better." And that list is about 3 years long. So, I'm am owed the artwork--I paid $340 for it (and about $600 in other commisions from the same artist)--but even the most optimistic must see a pattern here. My updates to you all have basically been "Oh, artist is back! Oh, she had to go away again" for too long already. So, let's hope someday we get what was paid for, but for now....

New Dealer Announced. I'm paying for this one out-of-pocket, 'cuz you guys already bought a dealer!
In the OP, you'll see a little snapshot of Marie, who is well underway. And she's quite scrumptious~ Best of all, she's 2/3 complete! it might be another couple of months before she's actually done, because the artist wasn't expecting to have her in the game till bunny-gal was finished, but I wanted you guys to know what's up. Marie has been steadily progressing for several months now--slow and very steady. :) More soon!

Well at least there is some good news.

Man you are going out of pocket again, and I want to Donate SO BADLY! But I just go laid off... Well when I find another job, maybe I'll be able to send 20 bucks your was, or something... Well, at least I'm not working those moronic hours anymore. Silver linings you know.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Celestia » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:20 am

Journeyman wrote:Siege, glad you've had so much fun with the game! Name-wise, I didn't really look around for much, but I did want to choose a name that didn't specifically stand out ;D The advantage of the game being only findeable through this community is that it's much more likely to find its audience! Although I'd be flattered if it was IGN's game of the year pick, I guess :P

which one had the large sandwich involved, bunny gal or Marie?
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:25 am

Celestia, the bunneh gal involves a sandwich~~ Marie is a more traditional oral vore, feet-first, done according to artist preference. Sorry!! :oops:
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Battalia » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 am

Makes me sad to see you go out of pocket once more while your donations box remains closed. Thanks for all your work and sacrifices Journeyman.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Celestia » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Journeyman wrote:Celestia, the bunneh gal involves a sandwich~~ Marie is a more traditional oral vore, feet-first, done according to artist preference. Sorry!! :oops:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! :( :cry:

Damn it...

*curls up in the corner.*
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby tyrion13 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Any plans on having a dealer with macro/micro vore in the foreseeable future? Cause it would be a pretty awesome mechanic to have it where yours and the dealers size changed based on who was winning at any given time.
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby tomturkeysandwich » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:22 pm

where and how do i get the bunny update please? thanks :)
tomturkeysandwich
New to the forum

Postby cakemanisreal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:11 am

tomturkeysandwich wrote:where and how do i get the bunny update please? thanks :)

There is no bunny update here,it got changed to a different girl due to IRL problems with the artist of it...
I will be planning on making a new modpack exclusively for ATLauncher; GajinCraft! I'll need help on which mods to add to this modpack,through...
cakemanisreal
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tomturkeysandwich » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Well then how do i get the other character then? I have the game but only the first one.
tomturkeysandwich
New to the forum

Postby cakemanisreal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:03 pm

tomturkeysandwich wrote:Well then how do i get the other character then? I have the game but only the first one.

...You can't. You have to wait until the next dealer gets released into the game...The bunny dealer is actually removed entirely.
I will be planning on making a new modpack exclusively for ATLauncher; GajinCraft! I'll need help on which mods to add to this modpack,through...
cakemanisreal
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Siege » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:14 pm

That sucks how you pay people money and they don't do their job. :|

Nice to hear we got a new girl, too bad its another feet first, is she going to be naked at least?
Siege
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:07 pm

Siege, agreed, there's some suckage T_T But not much I can do--many artists require payment up-front for commissions. New gal will not be totally nude. But she will be significantly undressed. *If* you can beat her :P
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:42 am

The thing about requiring payment up-front for something is that you're then supposed to deliver it. Otherwise, what have you paid them for?
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Battalia » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:21 am

Pretty sure Journeyman knows how commissions work. Posting about it isn't too useful to Journeyman, or the artists involved either. It's a setback, yes. But there's really nothing anyone can do at this point.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:44 am

Journeyman,

So when the new dealer is available, will we be required to download and install a new version of the game or will our current version be updated with new flexibility?

Love the game and hope we don't have to wait too long

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game