Ultimate Blackjack [Moddable for custom text]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ultimate Blackjack

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Oh wow. That's hella cool!
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby Humbug » Fri May 29, 2015 11:33 pm

Sweet deal! Glad you're at least recouping some losses and able to put another dealer in.

Gonna be interesting seeing the different artstyles next to each other, I imagine. I hope the personalities are different as well. Raven's little quips are the most enjoyable part of the game for me, so it'll be interesting to see another character's reactions next.
Humbug
---

Postby Journeyman » Sat May 30, 2015 8:47 am

Humbug, yep--that's my biggest fear, having all of the art styles blended, but it seems like this is going to be the best way to get it done. I'd originally hoped for more than one blackjack game, with multiple dealers by one artist in each, but...$$$$$$ :D So, it'll be a big community-artist mashup game instead! (Though I'll still return to tbb, or to my friend, for more art if the donations reach high enough levels)

I've been chatting with Amaya for a little while now, and I think her personality is definitely distinct from Raven's. Those two are both a little cocky when they're winning--it's pretty clear that they both like the perks of their job--but Amaya's into it more for the thrill of competing. She's not scared of losing, as long as she meets a great competitor along the way!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Sat May 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Journeyman wrote:Humbug, yep--that's my biggest fear, having all of the art styles blended, but it seems like this is going to be the best way to get it done. I'd originally hoped for more than one blackjack game, with multiple dealers by one artist in each, but...$$$$$$ :D So, it'll be a big community-artist mashup game instead! (Though I'll still return to tbb, or to my friend, for more art if the donations reach high enough levels)

I've been chatting with Amaya for a little while now, and I think her personality is definitely distinct from Raven's. Those two are both a little cocky when they're winning--it's pretty clear that they both like the perks of their job--but Amaya's into it more for the thrill of competing. She's not scared of losing, as long as she meets a great competitor along the way!
Sweet deal. I look forward to seeing how this works out. :D
Humbug
---

Postby tyrion13 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 pm

so any estimate on when the we'll see the second dealer in action?
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:47 pm

tyrion13, not precisely yet. I've paid the helpful new artist, but she resides in a country that is very new to PayPal; it took several days for the money clear her bank, so she actually only received the commission payment yesterday. However! All of the artwork except for the final vore scenes has been created. Those will take a little bit of time, but hopefully they'll be ready soon! Raven was actually completed over the course of about 4 months, but this one has been moving along more quickly so far.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 am

Oh my Bunny Waitress predators <3<3
Liz does love her uniformed predators - even Bunny Waitresses ^^

Good to see your efforts are paying off and you are getting support :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Liz, ^^ I hope that you'll like her!!! I hope that I will be able to continue to add waitresses often!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:52 am

Lovely work, do you best :)

I had the idea of Streak or Meat kind of play where the player would take on one of the girls and if they won they would take on the next girl trying to get all the dealers in their belly in 3-4 separate games. If the play beats all the Dealers they win them all as food and if they lose one round they are prey. Even have the player eat each dealer after they are beaten or eat them all at the end ^^

The first dealer would be very cocky saying the odds are very much in their favour and the last one would be rather nervous at the player would have a large squirming belly of girls. But it would probable be a bitch to program XD
Liz
---

Postby Birichino » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:27 am

Liz wrote:Lovely work, do you best :)

I had the idea of Streak or Meat kind of play where the player would take on one of the girls and if they won they would take on the next girl trying to get all the dealers in their belly in 3-4 separate games. If the play beats all the Dealers they win them all as food and if they lose one round they are prey. Even have the player eat each dealer after they are beaten or eat them all at the end ^^

The first dealer would be very cocky saying the odds are very much in their favour and the last one would be rather nervous at the player would have a large squirming belly of girls. But it would probable be a bitch to program XD

Well, the player can't be shown or it ruins the self-insert aspect, but I'm not sure it'd be that hard to add a few unique lines only said when another dealer's been eliminated. I feel like without the belly, though, most people wouldn't consider it worth it. Personally, I don't even care for bellies, anyway.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby tyrion13 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Crossing my fingers for some macro/micro vore at some point
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby gooper » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:22 am

Nice game, fairly enjoyed it. Don't know if anyone's already suggested this but will you ever include insurance?
gooper
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:33 pm

gooper, glad you've enjoyed it!
Nobody has suggested that yet, but I left out insurance because every strategy guide that I read about Blackjack said that insurance bets are ultimately always a losing strategy in the long-term. I'm not sure that I'd want to add it back in, given how many players have posted in this topic to say how difficult a time they are having with winning. But, maybe? What do people think? Is there a reason it'd be a good idea in the context of this game?
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tyrion13 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:44 pm

With the stakes being win or get eaten I feel insurance is counterproductive to the high risk feel of it.
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDragonGirl775 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:52 pm

Kinda makes me wish there was a mod that did this for FO:NV.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45561 My seeking thread.
I really wish I could change my username.
PM me about RP, I enjoy meeting new folks.
TheDragonGirl775
---

Postby RumiBelly » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:35 am

have you had an update from the artist to how much remains?
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 pm

radiogenicvore, yeap! There have been a few delays, but the central character art is complete, along with a portion of one of the vore sequences. Getting there!!
I haven't been completely idle in the meantime XD Adding some little extras and goodies on the side
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:31 am

Oh sounds exciting XD

Looking forwards to another challenger, I keep eating Raven ^^
Liz
---

Postby Birichino » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:26 am

Will each dealer hit or stand more often to reflect a certain personality? A crazy one who just randomly decides their next move could be fun, too, like Max in Poker Night.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:41 am

Birichino, in Blackjack, the dealer does not have actions as the player does--they don't get to hit/double, etc. This sort of thing has been planned for an eventual Poker game, though :) In Ultimate Blackjack, the dealer's reactions to winning/losing/eating/being eaten will reflect their personalities!

Also
MINOR UPDATE!
Hey peoples! Hop back over to post #1 and re-download the game, if you'd like!

Why?! What's new?!

Almost nothing at all!!! Wooooo!
But actually. I've been doing a lot of behind-the-scenes work while waiting on art delays. The plan is to have the game set up so that you must beat a dealer in order to unlock the next one. >:D The problem is, when I released the game, I didn't even know if there was going to be a next one. So, any of you who beat Raven...well, the game hasn't set a flag to unlock dealer #2 because there wasn't a dealer # 2.

I've fixed that! If you re-download the game, and defeat Raven, nothing will *appear* to happen. But under the hood, the game will be aware that dealer #2 should be unlocked for ya. So, whenever that update goes live, the new dealer will already be unlocked and ready to play. Neat, isn't it?
(Also, something elssse will happen, based on your save data. But that's a secret for now ;) )

Also, and Windows 8 users out there? Thinking of whether I'll need to make a Win8 version or not. Will probably have to make a Windows 10 version...
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game