Ultimate Blackjack [Moddable for custom text]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ultimate Blackjack (July 1 minor update)

Postby kaibaman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:52 pm

nothing i update my directx and still get the same error
kaibaman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I discovered the problem, but unfortunately, it's easier for you to fix than it is for me.

The game hooks a process that's built into the Windows kernel. Unfortunately, it appears that this functionality was not initially available in the Windows XP days, and that it has been [url="https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms683493(v=vs.85).aspx"]built right into the kernel in the past 4 versions[/url] of Windows. Microsoft has stopped supporting Windows XP, so the only way I could fix this would be to re-do the game using a different arrangement of functions. Not going to be able to do that (and it would break the game for all of the people running any operating system released in the past 14 years).

At this point, with that error, the best way to get the game working would be to use one of the newer versions of Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10). Not a bad idea anyways, WinXP is quite insecure and no longer being updated by Microsoft.

Alternately, you can tryyyy a fix, linked below, that I found on the Steam forums for another game that doesn't run on XP:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... &t=2964408

The method (replacing kernal calls with zernal calls) should essentially work on my game, too. But, recommendation is...upgrade! Especially while Win10 is freee!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kaibaman » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:36 am

ah ok i see well i will try the fix you posted and see anyway thanks for asking
kaibaman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:04 am

Journeyman wrote:Especially while Win10 is freee!

This only applies to Windows 7 and 8.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Journeyman » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:57 pm

ian66613 wrote:This only applies to Windows 7 and 8.

Ah, so it does. Well, hm. All the more reason to upgrade--can probably score a cheaper Vista OEM or somesuch now, before that offer disappears as well. Too late for poor old XP ><
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kdjlsdk » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 am

So what ever happened with Amaya? Is she still planned for the game or will you be going to dealer #3?
kdjlsdk
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Amaya is still in development, but also dealer #3 is as well.
The artist for Amaya has had some personal setbacks, but since dealer #3 isn't done yet, there's no point in deciding to skip #2 yet. If #3 is finished before #2, I might go ahead and switch the order around. Still going slowly!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kdjlsdk » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Any idea when she will be done?
kdjlsdk
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:58 pm

Nope. I only know the information I've shared so far with regards to artwork.
With significant discounts come these sort of complications--I can hardly expect an artist to treat the game art as a full-time job when they are not getting paid at a full-time rate. The artists are all in touch on an on-and-off basis, and are working slowly.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello Journeyman, I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your game 'Ultimate Blackjack'. I also wanted to know how I can contribute to the project financially and if that would assist in the next update. The link to "Support this Game" takes you to the website showing the download link and the two dealers but states that you can't accept any help at this time. The forums suggest that dealer #2 is nearly finished and that if you played through Raven, you will have access to Amaya when she comes available. Is this true? Hope I can help

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:03 pm

MalachiXX, hi there! That's so nice to hear--I'm really glad that you've enjoyed the game so far!
To answer your questions, yes I've removed the donate link for now, because I raised enough $ to commission the next dealer and I feel a bit guilty about accepting more donations until I'm able to deliver!

As for the status of #2, all of her regular expressions are done, and in the developmental version of the game, but the vore end scenes are not done yet. All of these images were done rapidly, mostly within just 2 weeks from the moment I commissioned them, but then the artist ran into difficulties first with the health of pets and then with the health of family members. I am unsure of when dealer #2 will be able to be added, but I'm attempting to check with the artist again.

And yes, as long as you have the most up-to-date version of the game, your win against Raven actually unlocks something in the save data which will make dealer #2 available to play as soon as she is ready. Anyone who has not (b)eaten Raven will have to do so at least once before dealer #2 is open to them.

I really hope that I'll be able to bring you a new dealer soon--once I do, I'll re-activate the donate link so that people can contribute for dealer #3 (I've got several artists lined up for future dealers, and all are eager to get started).
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Battalia » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Thanks for the update Journeyman :-D

While I appreciate your holding off on donations for now until #2 is done, wouldn't it be better to allow donations to fund #3? Especially if they are ready and willing? They are after all donations, and not purchases, so you aren't letting anyone down really. At least I don't feel let down and I've donated ^.^

"And the new dealer will come with a content download bonus when you donate (or at least, we're planning on it)"

That has me intrigued however. A neat little inside scoop for those who help fund the game, quite a good idea.

But at the end of it all, it's your beast, and you know best how to run it. As always, thanks for all your work, this game is still my favourite time waster on breaks. Hoping things get better for artist #2!
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Battalia, thanks for the words of encouragement!! :) I'm glad you still find the game enjoyable despite some serious delays in extended content.
I've actually made some arrangements behind-the-scenes regarding dealer 3. If Dealer 2 ends up needing to be cancelled, I'll spend some cash on my own to fund dealer 3 in her place, so future donations would actually go towards dealer #4, which Gregole posted a sample of a few posts back. To keep things straightforward funding-wise, I've kept donations closed until I'm more certain. Artist for dealer #2 has indicated that family member is finally out of hospital and that art might be able to resume in a couple days, so...fingers crossed!!!!

Question, out of pure curiosity, for all of you!!!
How many times would you estimate that you've (b)eaten Raven? Please, post your estimates below!!! (This ...miiiight... have something to do with an upcoming game feature... ;) If I get data...)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:41 pm

I would say once or twice mostly because I'm lazy. Could probably win a couple of times but i prefer the player prey scence's :D
anthony050
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Think I've eaten her somewhere between 8 and 10 times. Never really kept track.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DB1224 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:54 pm

2 or 3 time, by accident ? and 1 time for preparing the game for next dealer.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Journeyman » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Oh! Innnnnterestingggg!
So, since the latest updated version--the one with the dealer select screen showing unavailable dealers--nobody has beaten Raven more than...say....10 times? Not that there's anything special about that particular number...just a fun little random number that I happen to mention for totally no reason...
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RediQ » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Journeyman wrote:--the one with the dealer select screen showing unavailable dealers--

Is this not the version from the OP? I re-downloaded it from the first post just to be sure, spent a while beating Raven over and over, but there's still nothing changed as far as I can tell. And no unavailable dealers anywhere, just Raven and the Shop
RediQ
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:55 am

I've beaten Raven about as many times as I've lost to her. Seems to be how it works out for me.

So, about 8/8.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby DjConnorJ » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:09 am

I think I've beaten her like 7/8 times i dont remember which one as i was tired the last time i beat her
DjConnorJ
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game