Coming soon to MUGEN

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Coming soon to MUGEN

Postby Royal_Starlord » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:27 pm

There isn't enough snake vore M.U.G.E.N. characters in my opinion. :3
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby ScrubEC » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:26 pm

Awesome~ Definitely downloading this once its finished.
Hello, everyone. Just your friendly neighborhood cutie~

If you want to chat or RP, feel free to message me. I'd be more than happy to respond.
ScrubEC
Been posting for a bit

Postby 456yoga » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:28 pm

[quote="JackHereTheRealOne"]Jack here, with a Progress report, a report on my progress, report progress a my on. So here's a few gifs I made of whats to come. Pretty choppy, but hey, 1st edit, I didn't expect perfection. Still screwing around with the coding at the moment, though I think i'll take the day off from this, even heroes need breaks.

Bootifull!! This is just... I'm speechless! It's magnificent!!! Great job, bravo, encore! :D ... Too much? ^^;
456yoga
New to the forum

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:54 am

Hey guys, Jack here. Seems I have run into a problem, I guess it was a matter of time. So I made it far in the coding with no problems, but when I test my work, I notice when I use the vore hyper attack, it goes off, but the target is still sorta standing there. Now I could keep going on with trial-and-error, but who knows how long it will take for me to figure it out. Who here knows anything about coding a grab attack like this one? A short and/or detailed explanation on what type of coding to use so I don't waste more time would be appreciated and so I don't run into this problem for future edits. PM me if necessary, and like always, stay handsome. 8)
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:52 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:Hey guys, Jack here. Seems I have run into a problem, I guess it was a matter of time. So I made it far in the coding with no problems, but when I test my work, I notice when I use the vore hyper attack, it goes off, but the target is still sorta standing there. Now I could keep going on with trial-and-error, but who knows how long it will take for me to figure it out. Who here knows anything about coding a grab attack like this one? A short and/or detailed explanation on what type of coding to use so I don't waste more time would be appreciated and so I don't run into this problem for future edits. PM me if necessary, and like always, stay handsome. 8)
I would try using some of the other mugen vore edits as a way to see how it might have went wrong. But I would make sure you added player states for P2 when the vore move occurs which is all I know.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SilverJ » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:00 am

It's a little difficult to provide a fix without knowing exactly what the problem is or seeing the state(s) myself.

The first thing you could do is simply use the throw creator and work off of that. It does most of the work for you in coding. Fighter Factory 3(my copy anyway) has a bug where you can't label the state over 99 though.

From what you said it sounds like you forgot to set your hitbox and/or hitdef though. If it hits and the animation plays off but they're still standing there then you probably have your states set up wrong.

I'd give a more detailed explanation, but I don't know where the problem is.

Don't be afraid to use references either.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby SSJDudeMan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Hrm... interesting.

So, is it safe to chalk you up to the rest of the Vore creators, the likes of Zacktheriolu, Eggbomber101, Dylanius, and that guy that made Android Maid?

Also N64Mario84, but his are more subtle to the non-vore crowd.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:01 am

SSJDudeMan wrote:Hrm... interesting.

So, is it safe to chalk you up to the rest of the Vore creators, the likes of Zacktheriolu, Eggbomber101, Dylanius, and that guy that made Android Maid?

Not sure, i'm sure those people are very familiar with creating edits, this is my 1st and I've hit a rough spot. I guess its totally up to you ^^;
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:40 am

SO, I finally sorta got past that giant brick wall of a problem I had with P2 not going invisible when hit by the vore attack. So now I can get back to finishing the edit finally. But there is something I must mention, I had to use a reference so I used the Milotic edit, and I just followed the coding on that one and ended up with the whole switch belly thingy where you can control which one P2 is in, which is cool. I wanted to make a video to show how it looks in a fight, buut, I have no idea with recording technology. So here's a gif again, I combined all of its vore animations but the digestion, still working on that.
Spoiler: show
All-in-one.gif
All-in-one.gif (148.12 KiB) Viewed 4123 times

Thx for being patient with me, because if you weren't, so help me, i'd destroy your city with EXP loaders.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Big_D » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 am

looks good so far, when it's done I'll do what I did for smiley and make a vid showing it off, so keep up the good work
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SSJDudeMan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:00 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
SSJDudeMan wrote:Hrm... interesting.

Not sure, i'm sure those people are very familiar with creating edits, this is my 1st and I've hit a rough spot. I guess its totally up to you ^^;

The first three are, yes. Fourth made two characters with a simplistic spritestyle, and Fifth is more conservative with his creations.

Actually... that reminds me. How come we don't have a MUGEN Vore repository to drop all MUGEN-vore threads into? Could also help with general discussion.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:45 pm

So is your plan to release the first vore move beta once the animations are finished for the rest and the update with the normal things after?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:03 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So is your plan to release the first vore move beta once the animations are finished for the rest and the update with the normal things after?

hmm, that's a good idea, I should.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:43 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So is your plan to release the first vore move beta once the animations are finished for the rest and the update with the normal things after?

hmm, that's a good idea, I should.
It will also help to be able to post something before the weekend to keep people busy while you finish it up over the weekend or after. Something is always better than nothing.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Alright, lets see if I can do this
arbok.rar
(277.25 KiB) Downloaded 744 times

Hope that download works. Yes, this is, how you say, the BETA. I only have the vore move and its basic attack. Press Y for its vore move (D on my computer), press X for its basic attack. When you use the vore move, hold back to switch, and forward to switch back. I also don't have a character select pic, but I do have the icon. Do not press Z, it is broken, it was its 1st vore attack (what you see in the intro), but I decided not to use it and forgot to remove the attempt animation, so it will more than likely put you through a loop. Let me know if the download works though. 1st time uploading a folder file.

forgot to mention I think you need 2 power bar things, not sure though...
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Keal » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:33 pm

This happens whenever I press the Y key and the attack lands. The game then promptly closes.

Edit: Other than this (granted if this is only on my end), its pretty good so far.
Edit2: Nevermind, its my end. This happens is its Arbok vs. Arbok. MIGHT wanna check that out.
Attachments
error.png
Keal
New to the forum

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Got it coach
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Skookz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:08 pm

This is nice. Maybe once it's all well and done. You could an endo version? o 3o
Skookz
???

Postby SSJDudeMan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 pm

PMP wrote:This is nice. Maybe once it's all well and done. You could an endo version? o 3o

Endo's so... ech, though. Like only one alternate version of Vore Lucario has an endo, and like... where's the fun in not digesting the opponent? >w>
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skookz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:
PMP wrote:This is nice. Maybe once it's all well and done. You could an endo version? o 3o

Endo's so... ech, though. Like only one alternate version of Vore Lucario has an endo, and like... where's the fun in not digesting the opponent? >w>

<w < Ehe. I actually love fatality. But in MUGEN it does feel nice to have endo. Just to see the alternative victory.
Skookz
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game