Coming soon to MUGEN

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Coming soon to MUGEN

Postby Zerosiz » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Take your time. I'm sure all of us would appreciate a polished version more than a buggy and half-baked version.
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Look forward to seeing the next release update for Arbok :3 so its easy to find you could post a dl link to it in the first post you made, updating as its completed. All you have to do is jus post a notice that you updated it :3
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:32 am

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:Look forward to seeing the next release update for Arbok :3 so its easy to find you could post a dl link to it in the first post you made, updating as its completed. All you have to do is jus post a notice that you updated it :3

Ahh, thats pretty useful info, thx
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ladre » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:01 pm

î ca'n't wait for the next update
ladre
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:30 pm

ladre wrote:î ca'n't wait for the next update

yeah, i'm still waiting on the rest of the updated sprites from my partner in crime. I ran out of idea's for attacks due to my inability to find pokemon attacks sprites, and I don't really want to make any from scratch, in result, I had to improvise.....
Spoiler: show
Zero_Assist.gif
Zero_Assist.gif (51.24 KiB) Viewed 4023 times

oh yeah, forgot to mention the gardivoir one is just about done though. Can't seem to find any good sounds for the animation though, or i'm looking in the wrong spot.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:21 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:

yeah, i'm still waiting on the rest of the updated sprites from my partner in crime. I ran out of idea's for attacks due to my inability to find pokemon attacks sprites, and I don't really want to make any from scratch, in result, I had to improvise.....
Zero_Assist.gif

oh yeah, forgot to mention the gardivoir one is just about done though. Can't seem to find any good sounds for the animation though, or i'm looking in the wrong spot.

ask around, im sure theres a public source that could be used for the sounds. Could even ask zack if he knows of any
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Zero_Assist.gif

You could have added Zero as a sepereate character rather than adding it onto Arbok.

It'll just feel tacked on and noobish, otherwise.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:02 pm

i find funny like

arbok:"zero, use upper slash"
ladre
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:

Zero_Assist.gif

You could have added Zero as a sepereate character rather than adding it onto Arbok.

It'll just feel tacked on and noobish, otherwise.

Eh, just gettin stuff done, not sure what you mean entirely, but thanks for the suggestion. I think what you want me to do is make zero a "Helper" in the coding part, but since its a super and not a basic attack, it seemed completely unnecessary. And besides, technically I just started this like a month or 2 ago, I AM noobish :3
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:37 pm

...well, fair enough.

There ought to be tutorials on it in YT or somesuch. Perhaps you could give 'em a gander?
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:29 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:...well, fair enough.

There ought to be tutorials on it in YT or somesuch. Perhaps you could give 'em a gander?

Sure thing man
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:25 am

SSJ mentioned oral vore for my gardivoir edit would be better, so I am just adding that in. This is for you :) . I have gardivoir turn the opponent into a spirit before consuming it, you know, because I know nothing of layers to make a regular vore attack look legit. But hey, I got nothing to do, so I can make it look better at some point if you don't like it.
Alt-Hyper.gif
Alt-Hyper.gif (132.51 KiB) Viewed 3482 times

Still waiting on Zack for the 1st edit, i'm pretty impatient, think I might just finish it on my own to be honest, I just wanna finish it
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby smiley » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:55 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:SSJ mentioned oral vore for my gardivoir edit would be better, so I am just adding that in. This is for you :) . I have gardivoir turn the opponent into a spirit before consuming it, you know, because I know nothing of layers to make a regular vore attack look legit. But hey, I got nothing to do, so I can make it look better at some point if you don't like it.
The attachment Alt-Hyper.gif is no longer available

Still waiting on Zack for the 1st edit, i'm pretty impatient, think I might just finish it on my own to be honest, I just wanna finish it

You can use an "explod" to create an (animated) layer.

[state 4031, layer]
type = explod
trigger1 = animelem = 1
anim = 4033
sprpriority = 1
scale = const(size.xscale),const(size.yscale)

amublayer.png
amublayer.png (1.28 KiB) Viewed 3470 times

Here are two frames of Android Maids unbirth animation.
The sprite on the left is the original one and the sprite on the right is the layer that gets show on top of the prey by the explod.
In game it will look like this:
amub.png
amub.png (7.7 KiB) Viewed 3470 times
smiley
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:37 am

awesome, a tutorial I didn't have to look for!
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ground42578 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:02 pm

I tried download several times, but everytime mugen says "arbok.sff can't load."
Therefore, would someone upload sff files again?
ground42578
New to the forum

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:19 am

Awesome to see more snakes in mugen
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Four_Spears » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:36 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:So yeah, Jack is back. Was an okay trip, I dunno, I don't like traveling. Anyway, being back, seeing is I have nothing to do (still waiting on Zack to finish his customization, which is fine, i'm not gonna rush him), I am gonna start doing the other edit, coding that is, all animations and sprites are done. I am doing this partly because if I keep on working on Arbok, It might interfere with whatever Zack is doing, I didn't think that through. But mainly because a friend of mine wanted this Gardi-vore (get it?) edit, and being a real-life friend, she gets priority. Anyway, for those of you interested in my second edit, here is what she wanted for digestion/absorption. I want this to be at least a 7 or 8 on a scale from 1-10. Feel free to criticize, go on, I dare you ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\
Absorbtion.gif

Despite my rather thin and limited reservations, I certainly hope Gardevoir turns out smoothly. The animations look very nice so far and I'm expecting good things.
When it becomes available, I'll be sure to give it a good looking over.

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:SSJ mentioned oral vore for my gardivoir edit would be better, so I am just adding that in. This is for you :) . I have gardivoir turn the opponent into a spirit before consuming it, you know, because I know nothing of layers to make a regular vore attack look legit. But hey, I got nothing to do, so I can make it look better at some point if you don't like it.
Alt-Hyper.gif

Hey! Why not use both? :-D
You made that animation, so you could still use an alternate command. For example, You can still use the info Smiley offered for use of a full-on vore animation without needing the abbreviated version, but the animation you already made can still be used for a special vore command, potentially one that works only with 3 bars of super and has a unique input like "down, down + start." (~D, D, s)

This way there's more available to your edit and less resources that you made going to waste. (you could make the move unblockable and a greater range than the normal vore version as Gardevoir is a psychic type. ) Even though Smiley has excellent advice and is very helpful, it'd be a waste just to toss away such a nice animation after all the work you put into it.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:40 am

Four_Spears wrote:Hey! Why not use both? :-D
You made that animation, so you could still use an alternate command. For example, You can still use the info Smiley offered for use of a full-on vore animation without needing the abbreviated version, but the animation you already made can still be used for a special vore command, potentially one that works only with 3 bars of super and has a unique input like "down, down + start." (~D, D, s)

This way there's more available to your edit and less resources that you made going to waste. (you could make the move unblockable and a greater range than the normal vore version as Gardevoir is a psychic type. ) Even though Smiley has excellent advice and is very helpful, it'd be a waste just to toss away such a nice animation after all the work you put into it.

Yeah, I agree, I made a couple of extra sprites earlier for a second oral attack so that I could try out the coding smiley provided. So that makes three new special attacks i'll have. And an update on the Arbok one, I messaged Zack, he is still not finished (could be working on one of his own edits, which is cool), so I have decided to keep things rolling come time next week if he isn't done. If he finishes some time in the future, I will simply make a sub-edit from what he sends me.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:47 pm

I like the progress here. testing the arbok in a min (the beta)
I'll give feedback then
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Alright, tested.
A few things I noticed at first:
Release animation has the foe invisible until they touch the ground. either a coding thing or an oversight? I dunno.
The problem with the z attack: it calls for an invalid state 1010. changing the hitdef p1stateno in state 1000 from 1010 to 2010 fixes said error, but makes no difference from the Y button vore move because of such, though it does prevent bugs. speaking of invalid states: because of that invalid state, when p2 gets up they can only move around, no attack buttons work
Besides that the character works like a charm. keep up the good work!
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game