Coming soon to MUGEN

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Coming soon to MUGEN

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:32 am

Thanks, I'll check em out for future use.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 am

Tried out Gardevoir, noticed a few glitches, main one being when you use that av attack on another gardevoir, it breaks the game, the other one being the other vore attack doesn't register as 'kill' yet, it brings them all the way down to 1hp and than doesn't show them coming back. Otherwise I love it.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:19 am

Really? Has anyone else had the crashing problem? I gotta check that out :oops:
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby 20threeyears » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Yes i have been experiencing these issues with gardervoir too
20threeyears
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:51 am

Here's the error message for gardevoir on gardevoir av:Error message: State machine stuck in loop (stopped after 2500 loops): 2013 for Gardevoir
Check your states for infinite ChangeState loops.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:02 pm

any news regarding arbok update?
ladre
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:53 am

Not enough people post to just say you are awesome Jack.

Or does your name ryhme with Jimmithy?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:24 am

ladre wrote:any news regarding arbok update?

Nothing to report currently. I am hoping though when I do, it will be the final update for this character. I tend to multitask a lot, so not much gets done sometimes.
And thanks for the compliment, I needed that :D
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:44 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
ladre wrote:any news regarding arbok update?

Nothing to report currently. I am hoping though when I do, it will be the final update for this character. I tend to multitask a lot, so not much gets done sometimes.
And thanks for the compliment, I needed that :D

I thought you might. I've seen far too many content creators get crushed by this community. You post any kind of game or content, and all anyone does is slam you with bug reports, complaints, and suggestions.

They don't mean anything by it, and they aren't trying to take you for granted, but they just aren't thinking how taxing that is.

I just thought you should know you are apriciated for what you do.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ominom » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:48 am

I second that in regards to appreciating your work and giving you the credit you deserve! I've made various mods for games and no matter the sort of stuff you make people treat you the same and come across as demanding and needy. As annoying as it may be, it is also sweet knowing that they enjoy it so much that they think about it so often and hype themselves up in the same way that people hype themselves up for a major video game or movie. Your edit of NT Mama is one of the only reasons I go on Eka's Portal anymore.

Don't feel pressured in creating anything!
Ominom
Been posting for a bit

Postby SSJDudeMan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:53 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I thought you might. I've seen far too many content creators get crushed by this community. You post any kind of game or content, and all anyone does is slam you with bug reports, complaints, and suggestions.

They don't mean anything by it, and they aren't trying to take you for granted, but they just aren't thinking how taxing that is.

I just thought you should know you are apriciated for what you do.

Ominom wrote:I second that in regards to appreciating your work and giving you the credit you deserve! I've made various mods for games and no matter the sort of stuff you make people treat you the same and come across as demanding and needy. As annoying as it may be, it is also sweet knowing that they enjoy it so much that they think about it so often and hype themselves up in the same way that people hype themselves up for a major video game or movie. Your edit of NT Mama is one of the only reasons I go on Eka's Portal anymore.

Don't feel pressured in creating anything!

Guess I'll have to be "the asshole" and disagree with these two.

I don't know what either of you expect. Taxing or not, he -needs- the bug reports, complaints, and suggestions if he wants to get better at making characters. Ironic, in fact, that you say the people who care about the content's quality are the ones taking Jack for granted... because blind praise and requests to see something finished without any input that could help is so much better. Hell, I've seen more often the 'demanding and needy' label be thrown of those people that look at someone's work and straight away request for something else to be made when the first work isn't even damn finished, so even the way you're using the term is being misused.

Blind praise and 'nice car+1' in a controlled hugbox enviroment doesn't incentivate creativity, it stagnates instead.

I'll tell you one more thing, the fact that there -are- people at all willing to bugtest and 'complain', shows a lot of respect in itself - they want to see Jack succeed and thrive, and that doesn't happen by just singing and dancing and chanting 'it's going to be okay'.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 pm

I hope this doesn't turn into an argument, I just appreciate complements, its good for my morale, keeps me working when I know people like my work. So if this does happen to turn into an argument, please don't drag me into it, makes it awkward for me. I love the complements, I absolutely love how my work keeps someone coming back to this site, and SSJ makes great points, everyone wins!

Update though on arbok, should be finished later in August (the 15th is my prediction).

Soon as that is done, I will make those touch ups on gardivoir

then lastly I will finish Grizela, all sprites are done.

all WILL be done before the end of September.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Mm... sounds like you've got a big workload ahead of you.

I wouldn't specify day-dates if I were in your position. You don't know if it could be done earlier or later, and you should space it all out a little bit more.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:25 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:I hope this doesn't turn into an argument, I just appreciate complements, its good for my morale, keeps me working when I know people like my work. So if this does happen to turn into an argument, please don't drag me into it, makes it awkward for me. I love the complements, I absolutely love how my work keeps someone coming back to this site, and SSJ makes great points, everyone wins!

Update though on arbok, should be finished later in August (the 15th is my prediction).

Soon as that is done, I will make those touch ups on gardivoir

then lastly I will finish Grizela, all sprites are done.

all WILL be done before the end of September.

Please don't set due dates for yourself, it could add stress where stress isn't needed :C
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:32 am

I never stress over a hobby.
I mean come on, Jack here, handsome Jack. You want stressful? Try dealing with those stupid vault hunters, think they own the place.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:35 pm

From one creator to another: I wish you luck
oh, and I love your work, bugs and all
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:18 am

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:From one creator to another: I wish you luck
oh, and I love your work, bugs and all

Thanks :D , always means a lot coming from another editor. And sorry for the delay, technical difficulties.

So update of Grizela (also in one of my blog things), shifted over to that edit for a bit and I really did not like where I was going with it, as far as the animations go. So I went back and re-edited a few sprites, so I am gonna break down whats happening, or whats gonna happen that triggers the vore move:
project4anim.gif
project4anim.gif (203.12 KiB) Viewed 3139 times

So she does the tail whip thing, enemy goes flying upward and comes back down on the mouth area...so yeah...that's it.
I am also aware some people might question sizes of either the cheeks or stomach, I am gonna leave it as it is until I am done completely, then I can go back in and take care of any issues.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:26 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:So update of Grizela (also in one of my blog things), shifted over to that edit for a bit and I really did not like where I was going with it, as far as the animations go. So I went back and re-edited a few sprites, so I am gonna break down whats happening, or whats gonna happen that triggers the vore move:
project4anim.gif

So she does the tail whip thing, enemy goes flying upward and comes back down on the mouth area...so yeah...that's it.
I am also aware some people might question sizes of either the cheeks or stomach, I am gonna leave it as it is until I am done completely, then I can go back in and take care of any issues.

So far, all I can really say about the animation other than how impressive it is may be how better to show how aware she is of the actual eating. You may need to edit the eyes a bit post-swallow in order to give the effect that she isn't just ignoring that she has eaten. (also, it might be a bit much to ask for a bit of head-movement reaction when her mouth catches the descending body. After all, I know it's a lot more spritework editing than just the eyes, but it would definitely sell the 'catch' of the target in her mouth that much better.)
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mushroomfly » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:43 pm

I should point out that Grizela has a naked variant patch: http://x.fanatail.com/

In case Jack or other spriters want to make any lewder vore moves easier to create.
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:38 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote: I am gonna leave it as it is until I am done completely, then I can go back in and take care of any issues.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game