Coming soon to MUGEN

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Coming soon to MUGEN

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sun May 03, 2015 7:54 pm

...I must say that is a fan-TASTIC oral vore animation for Gardevoir.

And I also love how every MUGEN vore lover is coming together to help each other out. We need more stuff like that as well.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon May 04, 2015 12:55 am

I agree, the helpful hints are great.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Mon May 11, 2015 11:21 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:I agree, the helpful hints are great.

It's a wonder that there aren't more. It might be possible that there's a lot of behind-the-scenes collaborating going on that's not present on the forum, but a lot of public exposure about what's going on behind-the-scenes for creation with somewhat consistent updates does help with morale for the hopefuls that are expecting. (This is sorta the main reason why the devourment thread is consistently staying afloat at the #1 spot ...in case people were wondering. )

Just because nobody's actually working on my favorites doesn't mean that this thread needs to sink into oblivion. :D Sharing is caring, after all.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue May 12, 2015 1:00 am

Four_Spears wrote:It might be possible that there's a lot of behind-the-scenes collaborating going on that's not present on the forum

You have no idea. I think in the future, I will take advice from other editors and suggestions, but I will go solo on the character edits in general. Just for time sake.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sat May 16, 2015 7:34 am

So far, so good, my friend. You haven't let anyone down yet, keep that streak going!
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 pm

I unno how hard it'd be but isn't anyone sorta surprised there's no like Kuromaru vore edit that has him like transforming into a humanoid shape and gulping folks? And how there's like no MUGEN CV at all o.o?
Talon13
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Mon May 18, 2015 11:51 pm

Talon13 wrote:I unno how hard it'd be but isn't anyone sorta surprised there's no like Kuromaru vore edit that has him like transforming into a humanoid shape and gulping folks? And how there's like no MUGEN CV at all o.o?

My opinion most likely does NOT reflect the opinion of others, but I personally find Kuromaru and any variation or strange eldritch-looking thing remotely similar in 'undertones' to it to be overused to the point of boredom.

CV on the other hand is a different story. Perhaps if done right, It could be great.

In the current climate, I could probably put money on nobody trying until AFTER Splatoon is released. After which, somebody's likely to make Male and Female inklings and Editors might jump onboard to make less wholesome variants that might be vore capable. Considering some of the stuff out there as it stands, it's not so far-fetched.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/300277
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue May 19, 2015 3:39 am

Eh, its been a while so I decided to release what I have of the Gardevoir edit so far as just something to play around with. It looks pretty good if you ask me. Let me know ASAP if there is a problem with the download.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9rmj4 ... devoir.rar
I can't remember what the buttons are for the vore moves (there are 2), but I would guess z and x, they are only 1 button combinations because I suck with chaining buttons to do a move, so try them all, you'll find it ^^; .

:!: :!: Shout out to Smiley, who has given several helpful coding tips :!: :!: Thx for that.

Though of course since its not exactly done yet, you may see something wrong with it, but for the most part, the animations are pretty much 80% done;

1) No sounds on the vore moves (I think). Like honestly, if anyone has a link or a file with good sounds to use, hook your ol' pal Jack up, its like the hardest thing to do for me for some reason...

2) No escape (or escape animations in case your opponent lives). Yup, both the vore moves are a one way trip to victory, being because that's the way my friend who requested it (the Anal vore edit) wanted it to be, though of course i'm going to make an escape animation in the near future anyway.

3) The animation for the A-vore victory may or may not trigger every time, since this character already had like, 3 other victory poses. I am kinda out of my element on victory poses, but I am working on fixing the vore victory animation to when you win with the attack.

4) If you DO however get the animation, you might notice a blue outline. Fighter factory didn't quite crop that correctly, so I have to edit those sprites a bit.

5) The oral vore does NOT have a victory animation yet. I am thinking of what it should be. So you might want to avoid using this outside of training for now.

There might be more issues I didn't mention, and the animations might be a little slow for some people's taste, but that can easily be changed.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Tue May 19, 2015 2:23 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:Eh, its been a while so I decided to release what I have of the Gardevoir edit so far as just something to play around with. It looks pretty good if you ask me. Let me know ASAP if there is a problem with the download.
I can't remember what the buttons are for the vore moves (there are 2), but I would guess z and x, they are only 1 button combinations because I suck with chaining buttons to do a move, so try them all, you'll find it ^^; .

:!: :!: Shout out to Smiley, who has given several helpful coding tips :!: :!: Thx for that.

Though of course since its not exactly done yet, you may see something wrong with it, but for the most part, the animations are pretty much 80% done;

1) No sounds on the vore moves (I think). Like honestly, if anyone has a link or a file with good sounds to use, hook your ol' pal Jack up, its like the hardest thing to do for me for some reason...

2) No escape (or escape animations in case your opponent lives). Yup, both the vore moves are a one way trip to victory, being because that's the way my friend who requested it (the Anal vore edit) wanted it to be, though of course i'm going to make an escape animation in the near future anyway.

3) The animation for the A-vore victory may or may not trigger every time, since this character already had like, 3 other victory poses. I am kinda out of my element on victory poses, but I am working on fixing the vore victory animation to when you win with the attack.

4) If you DO however get the animation, you might notice a blue outline. Fighter factory didn't quite crop that correctly, so I have to edit those sprites a bit.

5) The oral vore does NOT have a victory animation yet. I am thinking of what it should be. So you might want to avoid using this outside of training for now.

There might be more issues I didn't mention, and the animations might be a little slow for some people's taste, but that can easily be changed.

I downloaded it, but might not be able to get to tinker with it to check things out until a bit later.
If nobody provides sound files before I get back, I'll try to locate some stuff for you to use.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zerosiz » Tue May 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Downloading right now, I'll let you know what I find

EDIT: After winning with the AV attack it takes a while for the next round to start up. Minor and effectively pointless but after using either vore attack it takes a second for damage to start ticking.
I actually found a glitch with Arbok (and only his AI does it). I can't replicate it myself but whenever Arbok tried to vore someone, he instead loops his animation and the other person will be free to move around but not attack. One glitch I was able to replicate is that with specific characters, after trying to vore them they will finish the animation of one of their moves (not sure what decides it) and continue while Arbok goes straight to digestion, making it basically a useless move. Nothing of the sort happened with Gardevoir though. There may be more but I may not be proficient enough at MUGEN to find them, but I'll keep looking.

The characters are great! I'm looking forward to completed versions, but take as much time as you need.
Last edited by Zerosiz on Tue May 19, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue May 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Four_Spears wrote:
I downloaded it, but might not be able to get to tinker with it to check things out until a bit later.
If nobody provides sound files before I get back, I'll try to locate some stuff for you to use.

Much appreciated.

Zerosiz wrote:Downloading right now, I'll let you know what I find

Please do, I like a good critiquing.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ladre » Tue May 19, 2015 4:01 pm

arbok got updated as well?
ladre
Participator

Postby metalman777 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:23 pm

I did it, but other than what you mentioned, it was pretty much perfect, for what it has.
I guess if i had to say, a non-digestion version would be nice, but that's a preference, not a flaw, so, awesome job!
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue May 19, 2015 7:12 pm

ladre wrote:arbok got updated as well?

No unfortunately, I will touch on the subject and progress on that character in the near future.
metalman777 wrote:I did it, but other than what you mentioned, it was pretty much perfect, for what it has.
I guess if i had to say, a non-digestion version would be nice, but that's a preference, not a flaw, so, awesome job!

I am glad you like it, just wait until its done.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Tue May 19, 2015 8:38 pm

Four_Spears wrote:
Talon13 wrote:I unno how hard it'd be but isn't anyone sorta surprised there's no like Kuromaru vore edit that has him like transforming into a humanoid shape and gulping folks? And how there's like no MUGEN CV at all o.o?

My opinion most likely does NOT reflect the opinion of others, but I personally find Kuromaru and any variation or strange eldritch-looking thing remotely similar in 'undertones' to it to be overused to the point of boredom.

CV on the other hand is a different story. Perhaps if done right, It could be great.

In the current climate, I could probably put money on nobody trying until AFTER Splatoon is released. After which, somebody's likely to make Male and Female inklings and Editors might jump onboard to make less wholesome variants that might be vore capable. Considering some of the stuff out there as it stands, it's not so far-fetched.

I know Slime has a victory animation in which it turns into a giant cock to cum all over the victim. Maybe something off of those sprites could work?

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:Eh, its been a while so I decided to release what I have of the Gardevoir edit so far as just something to play around with. It looks pretty good if you ask me. Let me know ASAP if there is a problem with the download.

1. You could rip sounds off of other vore characters.
2. The 'no-escape' thing does sound very OP, but I'd recommend keeping it when selecting the Start+attack pallettes. At least then you get both an escape and non-escape version.

5. Just do the digestion and the burp, and the winpose could just relocate to the others.

And while we're on the topic of personal vore opinions, your belly could stand to be just a little bit bigger. Between the current belly and Thunder Thighs Lucario's belly, but that's just me - I just love big bellies. :v

Also, the whole 'ball' thing could be ditched in favour of... y'know, the vic's sprite.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Thu May 21, 2015 4:08 am

Four_Spears wrote:

Bah I agree with you on that kuromaru front As for inklings? Ya they're crazy on the rise hell I got one myself
Talon13
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Fri May 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Tested
Found a few glitches, but other than that it seems well made...
Well...the animations, besides the belly, seem stiff, like the rest of her body freezes in place
anyway...I toyed with the coding to see what I could do. got the Oral to actually end
Fixed the winpose to actually do the winpose instead of a generic one
but yeah, all in all it's coming along nicely
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun May 24, 2015 8:21 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Tested
Found a few glitches, but other than that it seems well made...
Well...the animations, besides the belly, seem stiff, like the rest of her body freezes in place
anyway...I toyed with the coding to see what I could do. got the Oral to actually end
Fixed the winpose to actually do the winpose instead of a generic one
but yeah, all in all it's coming along nicely

Sweet, sounds like you know what you are doing, I was planning on going back in to fix up some sprites to ditch the ball idea in the oral vore, It'll take a little more time but I could add more movement, definitely. Also, what did you do to fix the winpose issue? Would you care to post your version for Dl?
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue May 26, 2015 2:23 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:Sweet, sounds like you know what you are doing, I was planning on going back in to fix up some sprites to ditch the ball idea in the oral vore, It'll take a little more time but I could add more movement, definitely. Also, what did you do to fix the winpose issue? Would you care to post your version for Dl?

edit
Whoops! I forgot to mention something important:
coding in stateno 5150
have the target change to stateno 5150 instead of 2034 or whatever and add this into 5150:
Spoiler: show
[State 0, LifeAdd]
type = LifeAdd
trigger1 = prevstateno = 2013
value = -99999999999999999999*lifemax
kill = 1
absolute = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
;persistent =

[State 0, AssertSpecial]
type = AssertSpecial
flag = invisible
flag2 = nokoslow
flag3 = nokosnd

[State 0, AssertSpecial]
type = AssertSpecial
flag = noshadow

change things in stateno 2025 (Replace the whole State with this):
[statedef 2025]
type = S
movetype = A
physics = S
ctrl = 0
velset = 0,0
anim = 2025

[State 0, VarSet]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = 1
v = 30 ;fv = 10
value = 1
;ignorehitpause =
;persistent =

[State 0, AssertSpecial]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = 1
flag = timerfreeze

[State 0, TargetState]
type = TargetState
triggerall = NumTarget
trigger1 = time = 0
value = 5150

[State 0, CtrlSet]
type = CtrlSet
trigger1 = animelem = 23
value = 1
ignorehitpause = 1

[State 0, TargetLifeAdd]
type = TargetLifeAdd
trigger1 = 1
value = -999999999999
ID = -1
kill = 1
absolute = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 1

[State 0, ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = animtime = 0
value = 0
ctrl = 1

Make sure you don't go straight to the win pose EVER. it will wait a bit before changing to a different winpose!
DO NOT EDIT STATENO 180! You can delete stateno 2026 if you want and add this to your character:
[Statedef 0]
type = S
physics = S
sprpriority = 0

[State 0, 1]
type = ChangeAnim
trigger1 = Anim != 0 && Anim != 5
trigger2 = Anim = 5 && AnimTime = 0 ;Turn anim over
value = 0

[State 0, winpose]
type = ChangeAnim
trigger1 = var(30) = 1
value = 188

[State 0, 2]
type = VelSet
trigger1 = Time = 0
y = 0

[State 0, 3]
type = VelSet
trigger1 = abs(vel x) < 2
trigger2 = Time = 4
x = 0

[State 0, 4]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = !alive
value = 5050
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Wed May 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Here go some sound files in .wav format for you. :D
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 3050777766

Fresh and new sounds, too. (unless you'd like me to go in to other characters to borrow sound files from them, too.)
If you don't know how to separate or combine sounds, ask me and I'll try to get some done.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game