Simple Starbound Vore Mod, Version Colors.3! Color options!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Simple Starbound Vore Mod, Version Whoknows.2! Chatty pr

Postby Marcus » Sun May 03, 2015 3:28 am

@scoot, when your ship has the second size upgrade, a new console would be unlocked, there you can get a console to create spawners for various races, in that console you can get the vore items..
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Re: Simple Starbound Vore Mod, Version Colors.3! Color optio

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun May 03, 2015 9:06 pm

~Call the po-lice and the fireman~

Hey there, ya'll! UPDATE!

Expect some complaints in yer starbound log. Had ta obsolete-ify the old preds. Shouldn't crash yer game, but I highly recommend ya get rid of them as I'll be removin' them in a future update.

Current plans:
-Work on a custom craftin' station so ya don't have to scroll past all them preds ta get ta the normal NPC spawners at the employment bench.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Mon May 04, 2015 12:24 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:~Call the po-lice and the fireman~

Hey there, ya'll! UPDATE!

Its great i love it^^.
Especially that they are now chatty even when not talking to them, so seductive^^

"... I Believe i have something stuck in my teeth" XD
Especially these "A moment on my lips, a lifetime on my hips" :D

One little thing though, there was still a "You look Tasty." when walking by a (non hungry) female char. Is that intended? Kinda looked out of place.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon May 04, 2015 12:34 am

Paradox wrote:"... I Believe i have something stuck in my teeth" XD
Especially these "A moment on my lips, a lifetime on my hips" :D

Both lines supplied by the awesome NekoYuki!

Paradox wrote:One little thing though, there was still a "You look Tasty." when walking by a (non hungry) female char. Is that intended? Kinda looked out of place.

Nothin' is sayin' that the non-hungry females ain't gulpin' ya, and if they were, you'd think they'd be enjoyin' the taste. :P But I can see where you're comin' from. Might tweak that in the next update.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon May 04, 2015 6:43 am

Yes. you're all very lucky i'm wonderful.

I require a catgirl statue of me to honour this day.

In other words. I'll keep working with Argo as long as he wants.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby bobbidys » Mon May 04, 2015 7:29 am

This mod is looking really interesting! especially with the new additions and all ^^

If you don't mind I'd like to make a texture pack, give it a bit more variety with the preds.
This has been a PSA from your local anthropomorphic loaf of bread.
bobbidys
New to the forum

Re: Simple Starbound Vore Mod, Version Whoknows.2! Chatty pr

Postby Kirah » Mon May 04, 2015 10:11 am

scootaloorulez1997 wrote:is there a way I can spawn them?

If you type /admin into the chat, you'll enable admin mode. Then, type "/spawnitem spawnerstation 1", and it will spawn an Employer's Station at your mouse cursor.

You'll probably want to type /admin again to disable it, or your Employer's Station will be flooded with every single crafting recipe in the game.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon May 04, 2015 3:36 pm

For anyone curious, i uploaded a colour sample of the new female models. With my Floran in the middle. Green is gurgle blue is healing. So now you know how each looks.

Side notes:

1: when you're inside a pred you can interact with another and get their inside lines. Kinda funny since you can talk to endo preds inside digestion, ect.
2: the original "hungry" preds still exist on the crafting console, but when placed are invisible.
NekoYuki
???

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Mon May 04, 2015 6:21 pm

So if i may make some recommendations (Some of these might come off as obvious or already in the works but whatever.);

1. Digestion noises and struggles
2. (If possible) The Dangerous preds going to sleep in a bed to Sleep off their meal.
3.(Cause you know that a good chunk of people are gonna ask) Scat (Again i might as well ask first so it can be addressed now.)
4. (For reasons above and my own curiosity) Specialized vore like UB or CV.
5. a gulp/swallow animation.
6. Giantess or giants.
7. an internal view.
8. Predatory monsters.
9. Pred to pred interactions. (like two talking after one ate you)
10. a multiplayer server with this mod.

I thought i might as well ask these questions so maybe i could see what is possible, whats not, whats being implemented right now, i think you get the jist.

thanks for reading.
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ledatic » Mon May 04, 2015 7:36 pm

First of all, this is a really great mod with a lot of potential! I would love to see it become somewhat similar to the Devourment mod for Skyrim (Better chat system with your pred/pseudo-hotel, noises, animations). Keep up the good work :)

@scootaloorulez1997
I'm afraid some of your (and my own) requests may be impossible until certain technical workings can be ironed out. IIRC, the predators you see now are modified furniture. As to what specific limitations their upholstery status brings, I'm not really sure, but I can't imagine the engine allows for your sofa to get up and slip into bed. :silly:
Ledatic
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Scoot. Eka's server has this mod already. or atleast V1. it needs updating.

Also. i thought about a few scat implied dialogue lines, like "The last adventurer i ate is now exploring a sewer dungeon" but there's waaaay more people who don't liek scat to do.

the sound, struggling, ect are all limited to SB's engine. it'll depend what argo can do. Internal maybe too. part of that may require other animators.

also there used to be a few GTS builds on the ekas server, but they're gone with the reset. maybe someone else can rebuild them.
NekoYuki
???

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Alright. Thanks for the response.~
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mab17 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:08 am

Hey, so, I tried to use tree's wolf sprites in place of the femalebigbrown sprite, but instead of just replacing it ingame, it's invisible whenever not in use.
I made sure to change it on both waiting.brown and full.brown...any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue May 05, 2015 5:46 am

Mab17 wrote:Hey, so, I tried to use tree's wolf sprites in place of the femalebigbrown sprite, but instead of just replacing it ingame, it's invisible whenever not in use.
I made sure to change it on both waiting.brown and full.brown...any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Are they the right size? The image currently has ta be 32 x 40.

scootaloorulez1997 wrote:So if i may make some recommendations (Some of these might come off as obvious or already in the works but whatever.);

1. Digestion noises and struggles
2. (If possible) The Dangerous preds going to sleep in a bed to Sleep off their meal.
3.(Cause you know that a good chunk of people are gonna ask) Scat (Again i might as well ask first so it can be addressed now.)
4. (For reasons above and my own curiosity) Specialized vore like UB or CV.
5. a gulp/swallow animation.
6. Giantess or giants.
7. an internal view.
8. Predatory monsters.
9. Pred to pred interactions. (like two talking after one ate you)
10. a multiplayer server with this mod.

I thought i might as well ask these questions so maybe i could see what is possible, whats not, whats being implemented right now, i think you get the jist.

thanks for reading.

1. Tried addin' a gulp noise, script wouldn't work and I couldn't find out why. So noises might not happen fer a while.
2. Like Ledatic said, they be furniture, and currently, furniture can't move.
3. Not a fan of scat, myself, and I don't think there's a script command I could use ta have a pred detect a player death.
4. Current lines fer the non-digesty pred are meant ta suggest either oral or UB, depends on what the player wants ta think it. CV I'm not too sure about spritin'.
5. Very far off down the line, not sure if currently possible.
6. Anything bigger than what I gots as my avvie is beyond my artin' abilities, sadly. ^^;
7. Possible, but you'd end up with a pred that needs a lot of empty space.
8. Beyond my skills. ^^;
9. If they were NPCs, this could happen, but they be furniture, and I'm not sure if I could pull off vorish NPCs.
10. Eka Portal server has this mod.

This was meant ta be a simple mod; I'm not enough of a coder ta pull of much more than fancy talky furniture preds.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mab17 » Tue May 05, 2015 11:35 am

Are they the right size? The image currently has ta be 32 x 40.

That was indeed the problem, and I was able to fix it. Thanks!
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby treebuddy » Tue May 05, 2015 1:25 pm

After seen the post by mab i decided to remake the size for the 1 who couldnt or dosent know how, and thx to Argo whit the bost of the icon size i can make even bigger pred and whit more detail.
so in the new set of icon i remake the wolfs and i did a renamon 1 and a dragon to test the neew forma .

And do not forget if some one want to make request i could look to make it if am able or in my free time :P

now as neko asked i put some pickture
after a second look at the dragon i seem that the black out line was strange so i change them to darker colored outline, so i make another doc whit it and 1 pick to show .
Attachments
newstarvoreicon.zip
vore icon
(18.64 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
newicon pict.zip
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 192 times
dragon.zip
colored outline
(516.75 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
Last edited by treebuddy on Tue May 05, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
treebuddy
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Tue May 05, 2015 3:25 pm

As always I ask if you can link images as well as the file.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Slicks » Tue May 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Don't suppose there's much chance of a version of this the player can use for those of a predatory persuasion..
Slicks
Been posting for a bit

Postby rez » Tue May 05, 2015 11:17 pm

OK so I'm trying to change some of the male pred sprites, and the waiting sprite is invisible. Somehow the full sprites show up just fine, so I'm at a loss for whats wrong.

the base sprites are not mine, if anyone wants to know ill link the pages where i got them
Attachments
Screenshots.zip
Screenshots of the problem im having
(488.12 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby treebuddy » Tue May 05, 2015 11:33 pm

1 word : shark ; 3
Attachments
shark vore.zip
sprite and picture