Simple Starbound Vore Mod, Version Colors.3! Color options!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Simple Starbound Vore Mod, Version Colors.3! Color optio

Postby treebuddy » Thu May 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Fevix wrote:As the primary dev of the resurrection of teh Avali race, let it be known that I'm in full support of some Avali preds. I don't have the time to make them myself, though.

So if i listen to you i can make a avali pred : 3 right ????
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Thu May 07, 2015 5:11 pm

SollusDellager wrote:begging your pardon, since everyone seems to have figured it out already, but how do you actually add in the new characters people are posting, like Vinderex, how would I add yours? It's just the sprite. Im so confused D:

Navigate to wherever you first installed the vore mod, open it up, there should be an "objects" folder inside, then "vore", and then there will be folders for male and female. Those are where you put the sprites.

So the path will be something like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\StarboundSimpleVore\objects\vore\male
That would be where the male dragon sprites would go.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Fevix » Fri May 08, 2015 3:04 am

treebuddy wrote:
Fevix wrote:As the primary dev of the resurrection of teh Avali race, let it be known that I'm in full support of some Avali preds. I don't have the time to make them myself, though.

So if i listen to you i can make a avali pred : 3 right ????

Absolutely.

I'll even mess with the files to make it an extra character rather than having to replace a current one.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marcus » Fri May 08, 2015 6:50 am

YAY more smexy preds to play with in Starbound
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby treebuddy » Fri May 08, 2015 4:15 pm

So i just make a Avali vore for the starvore mod and i make a femalebody for Fevix little request : 3 a trow a some picture in to for people who dont have strabound to look .

If u guy request it i could make the male too or i could make the female even bigger . for the 1 for the mod i remake the tail to fit into the pic size cause dam that tail took space and i cant make the belly bigger cause it already touch the size edge.

Little note . the female body i make use the basic transic color fo the avali race so it would change the color of the skin only if u use avali skin color set.it should by in the original avali mod so for now it will only be green skin if u replace a other race by this one.
Attachments
avali pict.zip
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 225 times
player avali pict.zip
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 236 times
Avali vore.zip
(21.75 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Fevix » Fri May 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Alright, I threw some files together for 'em, messed with a few lines (Mostly just turning stuff like "human" into "avali" in the descriptions, and removing genderization because it's quite difficult to tell an avali's gender just by looking as they don't have many readily noticeable differences, so you wouldn't be able to tell anyways (Females typically have duller colors, but that's 'typically', it's not unheard of for a female to be rather colorful while a male has neutral colors.))

Give me a moment to test, I'll throw up a link to the files as soon as I've made sure all 6 of 'em work.

EDIT: Here you go! Unzip this inside your already existing vore mod folder. It should ask if you want to merge 2 folders and overwrite player.config.patch. Say yes to all (If it doesn't ask, you did something wrong. If you're like me and have already made such edits to the mod for other addons, I've put the changes to the player.config.patch file right at the beginning, just copy paste those lines into your player.config.patch file. If you haven't made any changes to your files, disregard this and just overwrite your player.config.patch file with mine.)

Edit 2: I always forget the links. Here you go: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/236 ... 20Full.zip
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby treebuddy » Sat May 09, 2015 10:38 am

hey i just make a quick other vore , i use a little imagination and i make a creature for every 1 to enjoy.And no worry i did put picture in it.

Note : its not blood on her °0° she just really like paint. ; 3
Attachments
Tall creature.zip
The doc of powar
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 252 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Marcus » Sat May 09, 2015 12:09 pm

@Treebudy: did i spy a Renamon in one of the pictures?, a vorish one that is? if so, please share her ^_^
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby treebuddy » Sat May 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Marcus wrote:@Treebudy: did i spy a Renamon in one of the pictures?, a vorish one that is? if so, please share her ^_^

its already have been share a long time ago :|
in the new starvoreicon doc blue , i think

Note , page 3 of the mod pages
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Marcus » Sat May 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Ah found her, indeed you did share her already, i simply have missed that
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Jeschke » Sun May 10, 2015 12:11 am

So, I've seen people talking a lot about replacing sprites and having that work, but....it hasn't worked at all for me. So instead I just looked into how the mods worked and now I'm just making each character a separate object so, for one, they'll work, for two so they'll all be selectable? Basically doing what Fevix did with the Avali addition, but with each thing posted in the thread here. So I'm gonna be renaming a lot of files, haha. Also I might throw in more text because more text is fun. Has there been anybody else adding text to these things or do all of them have the same text?
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Souliguide » Sun May 10, 2015 7:21 am

i dont get it, how to install all of this >.<!
or where to get all of that stuff :<
:zombie:
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Sun May 10, 2015 7:40 am

Souliguide wrote:i dont get it, how to install all of this >.<!
or where to get all of that stuff :<
:zombie:

You just need to download the file from the first post, unzip it and put the complete folders in your starbound directory > Giraffe Storage > mod

In normal cases (depending if you did didnt change savefolder of steam download)
its this path- (if pic is pixeled, open it by click)
Attachments
Modding.PNG
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sun May 10, 2015 8:06 am

Is the server still running V1 or is it up to V3 now?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 am

treebuddy wrote:So i just make a Avali vore for the starvore mod and i make a femalebody for Fevix little request : 3 a trow a some picture in to for people who dont have strabound to look .

If u guy request it i could make the male too or i could make the female even bigger . for the 1 for the mod i remake the tail to fit into the pic size cause dam that tail took space and i cant make the belly bigger cause it already touch the size edge.

Little note . the female body i make use the basic transic color fo the avali race so it would change the color of the skin only if u use avali skin color set.it should by in the original avali mod so for now it will only be green skin if u replace a other race by this one.

Is it possible for you to make one of the player Avail's with larger bellies, it's a little hard to make out on the darker colors.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby treebuddy » Sun May 10, 2015 9:21 am

Kenron wrote:
treebuddy wrote:So i just make a Avali vore for the starvore mod and i make a femalebody for Fevix little request : 3 a trow a some picture in to for people who dont have strabound to look .

Is it possible for you to make one of the player Avail's with larger bellies, it's a little hard to make out on the darker colors.

yeah just wait 20 min ,i could easely do it
treebuddy
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Sun May 10, 2015 9:45 am

As @Kenron requested i make a avali female body whit a even bigger , i didnt take any chance i make her a lot bigger ; 3 . seems that space food is more fattening then it look or is it food °0°.

if u still have difficulty i could change the color of the body to make it mor easely to see ,so let me know

Edit : i modify the body so the 2 people that dowload it i remake it so the belly dont do a weird glitch wile running
Attachments
Very big avali.zip
(13.66 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Sun May 10, 2015 10:23 am

treebuddy wrote:As @Kenron requested i make a avali female body whit a even bigger , i didnt take any chance i make her a lot bigger ; 3 . seems that space food is more fattening then it look or is it food °0°.

if u still have difficulty i could change the color of the body to make it mor easely to see ,so let me know

Edit : i modify the body so the 2 people that dowload it i remake it so the belly dont do a weird glitch wile running

I see it just fine now, Thank you~
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Sun May 10, 2015 5:31 pm

treebuddy wrote:As @Kenron requested i make a avali female body whit a even bigger , i didnt take any chance i make her a lot bigger ; 3 . seems that space food is more fattening then it look or is it food °0°.

Quick question, do you think it's possible to get the belly to bounce during running? I'm curious.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby treebuddy » Sun May 10, 2015 5:42 pm

yeah , i will look if im able to make a bounce that dosent look clumsy.
treebuddy
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game