TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:31 am

AngelicChaos: Yeah, Ryuu27's right. The version you have is most likely verion 0.7. The latest one is version 1.1. Don't worry, you won't have to play through the whole game again. If you download the latest version you will find that it holds a few save files. One of them will start you off right before the crystal with everything prior to that moment being unlocked.

EDIT: Sorry, the latest version is version 1.01. My bad.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby AngelicChaos » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:52 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
TheFetishBeast wrote:sweetladyamy: Regarding RPG Maker MV, honestly, I'm probably gonna put that one on the shelf. I find it not to be as user-friendly as VX Ace (Which is ironic considering that's exactly what it was supposed to be) and it would seem that my PC apparently doesn't meet the requirements for using it. In fact, a lot of people's PCs didn't meet the requirements. It would seem that MV has very high standards. So yeah, I won't make use of the program but it's very likely that I'll make use of its resources.

The reputation system that was originally planned for The Chosen One is something that's never gonna happen. Instead I've moved over that idea to Vore Crawler. I haven't gotten any use out of it yet though but it's sure to happen.

As for the second battle with the lamia, she actually has the exact same stats as she did the first time you fought her so it's no wonder she's easy to beat. I tried to even it out by making Sebastian weaker, taking away his armour and giving the lamia a hostage. Apparently it wasn't enough though.

The Goddess though...that's one tough bitch (not beaten her yet - can't seem to get in a first hit for now).

The Fiendlord (lol Zatsuryan - the Guardian of Styx fits the description of the Fiendlord's personality to a tee - total coincidence surely), took a long time to beat but didn't have to re-fight him (his attacks are somewhat lackluster as long as the Spirit Power is active).

My only thing would be to add a Divinity Skill that would allow Vitality and Stamina Regeneration (Health and Mana respectively). That to me would be helpful, but of course, leaving the Regen at a low percentage like two or three.

And yes... the goddess IS a bitch! I ALMOST had her... but her one-hit KO attack keeps taking priority over my Guard... so I literally CANT stop it
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:07 pm

I had that problem as well. The thing to take note of is that certain abilities have different speeds, and when you use two abilities, your speed will be the slower one. In the case of the Goddess's last phase, using an attack will make you slower than her, but non-attacks are faster.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AngelicChaos » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:I had that problem as well. The thing to take note of is that certain abilities have different speeds, and when you use two abilities, your speed will be the slower one. In the case of the Goddess's last phase, using an attack will make you slower than her, but non-attacks are faster.

Yeah. I figured out that taking items puts you first priority, so by wasting a panacea then guarding, I could beat her.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:31 am

Hi everyone, TheFetishBeast here.

Okay, so... Vore Crawler has a new update! Awesome! And with it comes seven new vore scenes...! At least that's what I wanna say but... none of them are actually complete (Except for one but that one barely counts).

Here's the deal. I had planned to have most of the vore scenes in this game animated but since I'm a one-man-crew that meant I would have to do the animations myself. I gave it a shot but man, it's time consuming, it's difficult and the end result just wasn't worth it. As the game stands now, the vore scenes are there but whenever the animation is supposed to start the game just turns black and says that the scene is currently not available. Until I can figure out a way to do or get these animations, I'm afraid that's how it's gonna look. I would ask CrazedCultist to do it for me but his talents are just way too good for me to ask him to do it for free and I'm afraid that I don't have any method for paying.

Anyway, other than vore scenes, this latest version of the game contains three new dungeons and more skills for each character class. After beating the first dungeon you will be able to invite the girls to join you on your quests (Assuming you don't upset them). The girls all have their own unique features but for the most part they work similarly to the mercenaries. There was also a particular change that was made. The Wizard mercenary was removed and replaced with the Bard mercenary. The bard is essentially the same as the wizard, its ability being to empower the party and weaken the enemy, but its difference is that its skills affect the entire group of characters/enemies. Additionally, the bard is unable to attack.

Like how it ended up with The Chosen One, your old save files will not work with this game. I know, it sucks but bear with me, for future updates I plan on changing that. Somehow I'm gonna make it so that you'll be able to use your old save files. I mean, with 13 available characters (Shit, that many?), being forced to level them all up again from the beginning each time there's an update, that's just not acceptable.

Anyway, that should be all. There's one part in the game that I haven't fully tested yet but it shouldn't be a problem. Not to mention, you probably won't be utilizing this feature anyway. But whatever, here's to hoping you'll enjoy the new update.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I definitely plan on continuing working on Vore Crawler. I have a lot of ideas right now so I'm feeling quite pumped. With that said, this is TheFetishBeast signing out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:02 pm

We can't equipped Aghita, it's normal ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:49 am

Ryuu27: Yup, that's intentional. Instead she has a bonus feature of three times higher Physical and Magical defence. She also has automatic health regeneration. The downside is that without a weapon she becomes offensively weak. 'Course, not that a cleric is useful offensively to begin with.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:24 pm

Is there a 2nd grappling hook or is there a way to retrieve it once you have headed down?
luke1401
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:39 pm

luke1401: There is a second grappling hook but you'll have to make some progress over the mountain before you find it. And no, you can't retrieve the grappling hook from below.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:47 pm

luke1401 wrote:Is there a 2nd grappling hook or is there a way to retrieve it once you have headed down?

never mind found it
luke1401
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 pm

The spider boss appears to loop every time you load the check point. Also is the emperors minion searching for you the end of the current game?

Loving it so far and very much looking forward to the vore scenes being implemented.
luke1401
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:38 am

luke1401: Webslinger respawns? Hmm...

Yes, that is pretty much the end of this version. There is another little thing that you can do after that but it's really not necessary. Go to Venessa if you're curious.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby sqold » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:14 am

Hi there! I need some help with the Chosen One. Where I can find Water Spirit? Cause without her skills it's impossible to beat Ogre or Succubus, right? Thank you.
sqold
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:45 am

sqold: The Waterspirit is at the Wasteland Settlement. However, talking to her there won't do much. Instead, go to Bowdarts, the magic school, and begin the quest there (Which is actually the main quest). To start it, simply speak with a specific individual. Soon you will be told to go meet with Ariel. Go speak with her, then go back to that individual and... well, just follow the instructions you're given and soon you'll have learned new spells and grown stronger.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby jyoster » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Help needed with vore crawler :!:

The program keeps telling me about a missing file: RGSS301.dll
Please help. :(
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:24 pm

jyoster wrote:Help needed with vore crawler :!:

Download and install the RTP.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jyoster » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
jyoster wrote:Help needed with vore crawler :!:

Download and install the RTP.

I did and still... :(
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby sqold » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:49 am

Thank you, TheFetishBeast. I really enjoy playing your games! Hope you will have enough strength and will to finish your other projects. ^^;
sqold
New to the forum

Postby MamaFuckingLuigi » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Wait a sec, is this a collection of vore games that are actually getting UPDATED?

Good sir, I wish I could hug you through the computer screen.

Although getting a hug from a random guy that came out of your screen would most likely scare the living daylights out of you.
I think I was supposed to put a signature here. But I kinda forgot to.

Wait, does this count?
MamaFuckingLuigi
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:30 am

MamaFuckingLuigi: Well, yes, I'm still working on these games but progress is usually really slow. Currently it's mostly because I got on that same train that a lot of other people got on. You know, the one called Stardew Valley. So, whatever you do, don't expect any updates anytime soon.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game