TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:44 pm

AssIdolizer: Similar to Monster Girl Quest? Yeah, who am I to deny that *Shame* ? As for the Anal vore scene, if memory serves me right there really is only one. It's not my personal favourite fetish (Far from it really) so I rarely use it. To find it, check the spoiler below.
Spoiler: show
It's with Sylvia on Cenaturian island. You can get two various vore scenes with her, Anal vore and Unbirth. After you've made it to Centaurian island, go to Sylvia in one of the caves (I believe it's the one farthest east). The first time you talk to her she says... something, I don't remember what. That won't be enough though. You have to talk to her again. Only then can you activate the vore scenes. She will ask you if you've changed your mind regarding the whole rebirth thing. Pick the correct answer (Not 'No' that is) and Sylvia will get into position ready to have her vagina accept you. She reminds you to pick the lower hole (Her vagina) but you will get the option to pick the upper hole (Her anus). I'm sure you can work from here which is which. Additionally, there will be a post-vore scene if you perform this same whole process after defeating the minotaur.

Hope that helps you out and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Cronox57 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 am

OMG!! Just finished playing through 'the chosen one' and I gotta say its probably the greatest thing I've ever played!
The story, the protagonist, the vore scenes, all of it, I love all of it! Can't wait to see more! So guess i'll go try the next game!
Cronox57
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:20 pm

I can't really believe I'm actually doing this.

So, I can now imagine you seeing that this thread has a new post by me making you think 'Holy shit, a new update!? Awesome!', which is a thought I very much appreciate. However, I am sad to announce that there is no update to any of my games. Far from it really. So, why am I posting here then? Am I just bumping? No, I am looking for the spark. The spark? What's that? Why, the spark for me to continue. The willpower for me to still work on these projects. And I believe I might be able to find that spark in you.

Though I may be a vorist (As I like to refer to us who like vore) there is one thing regarding vore I've discovered that I'm not too fond of and that's writing vore scenes. I love the concept of vore, I love looking at vore related images and videos and reading vore stories can be a lot of fun too. I also love writing vore related stories and I also love making these vore games. But for some reason the very vore scenes themselves... at least when it comes to me writing them... is a heavy turn off. I know that sounds weird considering how many vore scenes there are in 'The chosen one' but, come on, let's be honest here, the further I made it into that game the less effort I put into those scenes. Hell, some of them didn't even have any text at all and solely relied on sound... I still don't know if that was a good idea. What I'm trying to say is that I want to continue making these games but those vore scenes are making it extremely difficult for me to do that.

And that's where you come in (I hope). I am asking for your help. I am asking you to write these vore scenes that I have no spark for. And don't worry, it will be very easy to do. In fact, I think this will also make the games even better. I mean, who has the most creativity? The one creator who solely relies on his or her preferences or the many fans with their loads of ideas and desires? Honestly, I should have turned to you lot a long time ago.

Okay, so, here's the deal. Do you have an idea or a few for vore scenes that you'd like to see in a game? Would you like to see a game execute a certain vore scene in a specific scenario with a specific predator and prey? Do you not have the skills, knowledge or money to do it yourself and need someone else to do it for you? This is where I come in for you. I give you the offer (And request) to write a vore scene or two or... however many ideas you have for my games (I am currently putting most effort into 'The chosen one' despite very little so I would most recommend that one). All you need to do is contact me via the PM system of Eka's portal and we can talk more there. In fact, you don't even have to contact me first. You could instead just write down the vore scene as you like it with whatever details you deem necessary and send that to me (Again, via the PM system of Eka's portal). In fact, you should at least have an idea for a vore scene before you contact me. This is your work after all. You don't even have to worry much about grammar errors or typos as I'll make sure to fix those up as I add it to the game. Just make sure that I can actually read and understand it.

Now, what are the rules to this whole thing? What are the limitations, what are you allowed and not allowed to submit...? Actually, there really are no rules. I don't really care what kind of vore scene you write, I don't care if it's unbith, oral, anal, gory, cock vore, breast vore, willing, unwilling, goes into game over or not, digestion or not, male to female, female to male, male to male, female to female (Good lord, I'm just scraping the surface here, how different kinds of vore are there?), I really don't care. In fact, the more variety there is the better. This is an opportunity I'm giving you after all and I want you to use it to its full potential. The sky's the limit as they say. Honestly, there's really only one rule I can think of. And that's to have fun with it. And no, I'm not saying that as a typical last rule that a lot of people put up just to sound as a good guy and wanting a good community or anything, no, to have fun really is a requirement. Though I may be asking for your help and really wanting you to do this it's not something I intend to beg for. It's not something I want just for my own sake. These games I make are not just for me, they're for everyone to enjoy (At least those who enjoy these type of games). If you start working on one of these vore scenes but then in the middle of it find that it was no fun and feel like it's gonna be a chore working on it then please, stop. It's important that you enjoy it, it's important that you want others to enjoy it, it's important that you want to see it in the game. If you don't find any enjoyment in it then I don't want you to do it. But if you really think that you're gonna have fun with it then I would really appreciate your help.

Finally, if you have any questions regarding this whole thing then you can either ask me here or send me a PM. But if you have any questions regarding a vore scene you'd like to submit then I'd suggest you send me a PM instead. Wouldn't want you to spoil your own vore scene for others, now would we?

Did I miss anything? Yes, I did. Credit. Though I may do a few edits on the scene you submit (Mostly spelling and grammar corrections) and I will be the one to do all the necessary spriting (Unless you WANT to do that, which is perfectly fine) I will still give you 100% credit for that specific scene. After all, after putting so much effort into it you deserve at least that much.

With all that, I do hope that you listen to this plea of mine because I really can't do this myself anymore. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me rambling on like this. Really, I appreciate it.

Yours truly / TheFetishBeast
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby AngelicChaos » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:24 am

Okay... so the Naga fight in Chosen One is REALLY ticking me off. I'm more than capable of winning, but the KO after paralysis is BS. Its a toss of the coin between curing it or losing. No fight should be as luck-based as this is. With the extra speed enhancement, the flame sword move, and the extra armor... I should be able to win this easily. Yet I've tried at least a dozen times, only to lose to the same thing... over, and over again.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:22 pm

AngelicChaos: Are you implying that the paralysis alone causes instant defeat? That should only happen if you get both paralysed and poisoned. Only one state is not enough. But if the paralysis alone is what causes it then please let me know and I'll fix it. If not, check the spoiler below for instructions on how to beat her.
Spoiler: show
The naga has high speed and evation rate, physical attacks will have a lower chance of hitting her and though physical attacks may be stronger it could be wise to use magic attacks instead since they always hit. If the naga inflicts both Poison and Paralysis on you it'll be an instant defeat. To counter this you will have to heal each effect state immediately. Using an antidote works just fine but I'd highly recommend using Purifying wind instead, which you can get by talking to the Dark elf, who you'll find at the Dandelion restaurant after the mayor has invited you to her house (Additionally I just realized that there's actually a bug here that can basically cause you to learn Purifying wind twice. Not that that would help and neither is it a game breaking bug but I'll be sure to get it fixed... someday). Basically, cast Soaring spirit, attack with all you've got, heal at 50% health loss or less, cast Purifying wind when either paralysed or poisoned.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Red_Rudy_07 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:33 pm

I can double the confirmation that when paralyzed, it sometimes auto-loses without poison, and likewise, the inverse sometimes happens (poison and paralyze, not instant loss). That bug caused me quite a few ragequits.
Red_Rudy_07
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:11 am

Red_Rudy_07: That doesn't make sense. I'm looking at the script (Well, not script but whatever) and that's just not possible. In order for the script to happen it requires that the player is both Poisoned and Paralysed. And it's never happened to me with only one of the states. But I can see how it can happen that you're both Poisoned and Paralysed but the script doesn't happen. See, the script only takes effect at the beginning of a turn. When the turn starts it checks whether or not the player is Poisoned. If the player is Poisoned it will check if the player is Paralysed. If the player is Paralysed then perform the script. If one of the states is lacking the script will not happen and even if the remaining state is added during that turn the script will still not happen since it only checks at the beginning of the turn. As long as you remove those states during that turn you'll be fine.

I'm sorry but I don't see how this bug is possible and can't recreate it so I can't fix it. Has anyone else experienced this bug?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ben104211 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:16 pm

I have experienced the auto-loss bug when i heal and get paralyzed in the same turn, when i try casting Purifying wind the turn after i get a auto-loss instead.
ben104211
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:23 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:I can't really believe I'm actually doing this.

So, I can now imagine you seeing that this thread has a new post by me making you think 'Holy shit, a new update!? Awesome!', which is a thought I very much appreciate. However, I am sad to announce that there is no update to any of my games. Far from it really. So, why am I posting here then? Am I just bumping? No, I am looking for the spark. The spark? What's that? Why, the spark for me to continue. The willpower for me to still work on these projects. And I believe I might be able to find that spark in you.

Though I may be a vorist (As I like to refer to us who like vore) there is one thing regarding vore I've discovered that I'm not too fond of and that's writing vore scenes. I love the concept of vore, I love looking at vore related images and videos and reading vore stories can be a lot of fun too. I also love writing vore related stories and I also love making these vore games. But for some reason the very vore scenes themselves... at least when it comes to me writing them... is a heavy turn off. I know that sounds weird considering how many vore scenes there are in 'The chosen one' but, come on, let's be honest here, the further I made it into that game the less effort I put into those scenes. Hell, some of them didn't even have any text at all and solely relied on sound... I still don't know if that was a good idea. What I'm trying to say is that I want to continue making these games but those vore scenes are making it extremely difficult for me to do that.

And that's where you come in (I hope). I am asking for your help. I am asking you to write these vore scenes that I have no spark for. And don't worry, it will be very easy to do. In fact, I think this will also make the games even better. I mean, who has the most creativity? The one creator who solely relies on his or her preferences or the many fans with their loads of ideas and desires? Honestly, I should have turned to you lot a long time ago.

Okay, so, here's the deal. Do you have an idea or a few for vore scenes that you'd like to see in a game? Would you like to see a game execute a certain vore scene in a specific scenario with a specific predator and prey? Do you not have the skills, knowledge or money to do it yourself and need someone else to do it for you? This is where I come in for you. I give you the offer (And request) to write a vore scene or two or... however many ideas you have for my games (I am currently putting most effort into 'The chosen one' despite very little so I would most recommend that one). All you need to do is contact me via the PM system of Eka's portal and we can talk more there. In fact, you don't even have to contact me first. You could instead just write down the vore scene as you like it with whatever details you deem necessary and send that to me (Again, via the PM system of Eka's portal). In fact, you should at least have an idea for a vore scene before you contact me. This is your work after all. You don't even have to worry much about grammar errors or typos as I'll make sure to fix those up as I add it to the game. Just make sure that I can actually read and understand it.

Now, what are the rules to this whole thing? What are the limitations, what are you allowed and not allowed to submit...? Actually, there really are no rules. I don't really care what kind of vore scene you write, I don't care if it's unbith, oral, anal, gory, cock vore, breast vore, willing, unwilling, goes into game over or not, digestion or not, male to female, female to male, male to male, female to female (Good lord, I'm just scraping the surface here, how different kinds of vore are there?), I really don't care. In fact, the more variety there is the better. This is an opportunity I'm giving you after all and I want you to use it to its full potential. The sky's the limit as they say. Honestly, there's really only one rule I can think of. And that's to have fun with it. And no, I'm not saying that as a typical last rule that a lot of people put up just to sound as a good guy and wanting a good community or anything, no, to have fun really is a requirement. Though I may be asking for your help and really wanting you to do this it's not something I intend to beg for. It's not something I want just for my own sake. These games I make are not just for me, they're for everyone to enjoy (At least those who enjoy these type of games). If you start working on one of these vore scenes but then in the middle of it find that it was no fun and feel like it's gonna be a chore working on it then please, stop. It's important that you enjoy it, it's important that you want others to enjoy it, it's important that you want to see it in the game. If you don't find any enjoyment in it then I don't want you to do it. But if you really think that you're gonna have fun with it then I would really appreciate your help.

Finally, if you have any questions regarding this whole thing then you can either ask me here or send me a PM. But if you have any questions regarding a vore scene you'd like to submit then I'd suggest you send me a PM instead. Wouldn't want you to spoil your own vore scene for others, now would we?

Did I miss anything? Yes, I did. Credit. Though I may do a few edits on the scene you submit (Mostly spelling and grammar corrections) and I will be the one to do all the necessary spriting (Unless you WANT to do that, which is perfectly fine) I will still give you 100% credit for that specific scene. After all, after putting so much effort into it you deserve at least that much.

With all that, I do hope that you listen to this plea of mine because I really can't do this myself anymore. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me rambling on like this. Really, I appreciate it.

Yours truly / TheFetishBeast

Hey there.

I have not abandoned the project.

I am mainly working out ideas, writing them down as I can, but for the time being, I don't use Skype (it uses far too much RAM and I only have so much usable because 32-bit Windows bottlenecks any installed RAM to 3 GB).

Thus far, I've gotten one scene worked out, and am working on two others. I've cut the extra stuff I added because you thought it was just a bit too much, and that's cool. My creative drive went overboard with it, is all.

At any rate, I'm dealing a lot more with real life issues and not able to work on just about anything I've set out to make happen very much. But I do hope you are well, and I'm hoping to have this all done by year's end if not sooner.

Oh, and the naga fight. The issue of the states getting an auto-loss if only one is applied, I did not run into that at all. However, I was able to heal myself even when both were applied, if one was applied after the turn began (implying that I was second to take action).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:12 am

sweetladyamy: Yeah, that is what happens to me too with the lamia. In fact, I made sure to design it that way.

I'm glad to hear that you're still working on it. I won't deny it, I've been sceptical as to whether or not you've really still been on it what with us not having been in contact on Skype lately (Not that I've been on that account much myself but still...) but it looks like I was wrong. I guess we should keep in contact via Eka's portal instead for now then. I wish you luck (On both your work and your real life issues).
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi everyone, TheFetishBeast here and I'm here to make a little announcement.

The Chosen One V-1.0... is basically complete... Yeah, I have managed to set up an actual ending for the game. It's almost ready for being uploaded... Keyword being 'almost'. I've put most of my focus on getting to the end of the game and because of that there are a lot of mid-game scenes that are not yet finished, mostly vore scenes. I also haven't done a lot of testing so I need to get that done too. So, yeah, while technically finished, I can't upload the game in its current state, there's still more to do.

Anyway, there are two main reasons why I'm telling you this. First of all, remember that big post I put up a while ago? The one where I talked about how I was tired of writing vore scenes and was requesting your assistance and whatnot? Well, that whole thing still applies. However, right now it's a bit more... urgent... which brings me to my second reason why I'm telling you all this.

Not long ago, the RPG Maker development team announced a brand new RPG Maker software called RPG Maker MV. I have already pre-purchased that software because I'm under the impression that it's gonna be awesome. But I'm also under the impression that I won't be able to convert RPG Maker VX Ace games into RPG Maker MV games. This means that The Chosen One will be completely restricted to RPG Maker VX Ace. Now, don't get me wrong, that's perfectly fine. However, if I start using RPG Maker MV then I'm very likely to stop using RPG Maker VX Ace altogether, which means that The Chosen One will come to a complete halt. And now that it's so close to being finished, that just sucks.

So, what am I trying to say with all this? Well, I've actually been kind of rushing the game trying to get it finished before the realease of RPG Maker MV so that I won't have to worry about leaving the game behind. This basically means that I've given myself a deadline. When exactly is this deadline? October 23... which is this Friday... So, yeah, not much time left. But how is this information important to you? Well, for starters, this should give you a bit more hope on when to expect the game to be released. But more imprtantly, going back to that other post I mentioned before, there are a few of you who have been working on some vore scenes that you wish to present to me to use in the game. That being the case... this deadline... kinda applies to you too... Again, don't get me wrong, this doesn't have to be an absolute deadline. Even if neither you nor I finish within the time limit, I'm still gonna do my damndest to get this game finished regardless of how much I wanna use RPG Maker MV. That is a promise. There's just an extremely high risk of procrastination and none of us want that. So, for those of you who are still working on vore scenes for this game, please contact me and let me know whether or not you're still up for this. I'm sorry to ask you to hurry up but this game has been idle for long enough, let's get it finished.

I think that should be all. Thank you for your time. This is TheFetishBeast signing out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby xwrath » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:38 pm

I think someone said that for the people who pre ordered it, they should send a conversion tool. They said something about using javascript, does it means that ruby scripts won't work anymore? if so it should be possible convert only games that aren't using any script.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NanasBananas » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Bah, looks like I picked a great few days to be absent from the forum. I was actually planning on offering to write some scenes sooner, but well, I kinda got caught up in trying to start my own interactive story (I told myself I should at least finish the first chapter before getting distracted by other things...). I guess this is pretty last minute now, but if you'd still like some help I'd be happy to put some effort in. I suppose adding completely unplanned content at this point would be more of a burden than anything else, but I was thinking maybe there's something specific that you need written, like you need someone to write a happy ending scene with the adventurer, or you have a dungeon that needs a boss loss scene, or there's a town that just needs one more random encounter to feel complete. If it's not too late to help let me know, I'd be happy to. If it is, I'll just say I'm really excited to see The Chosen One getting finished! And I'll still be happy to contribute to other projects later on.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:46 am

Really curious to see the end. I loved part 0.7
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gordan96 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:36 pm

vore Crawel is AWESOME!!!!!!! :-D

Please..finish it...PLEASE :cry: 8)
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:57 pm

gordan96: There is a possibility that that's gonna be the next game that I'll be working on but I'm still debating on wether or not to move that one over to RPG Maker MV. As it stands now though that's probably not gonna happen for a multitude of reasons. Additionally, I've also begun work on yet another game, all because of the release of RPG Maker MV but due to RPG Maker MV's current state I'm probably gonna put that one on hold. So, yeah, Vore Crawler will probably be the next game I'll work on once The Chosen One is finished. And sorry for the delay on the game but I swear it's moving forward. It won't be long now 'til its release.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:16 pm

Hype train don't stop for nuthin'.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Really curious as well yes. My tests will be finished tomorrow; seems like a nice present to end the period with.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gordan96 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:37 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:gordan96: There is a possibility that that's gonna be the next game that I'll be working on but I'm still debating on wether or not to move that one over to RPG Maker MV. As it stands now though that's probably not gonna happen for a multitude of reasons. Additionally, I've also begun work on yet another game, all because of the release of RPG Maker MV but due to RPG Maker MV's current state I'm probably gonna put that one on hold. So, yeah, Vore Crawler will probably be the next game I'll work on once The Chosen One is finished. And sorry for the delay on the game but I swear it's moving forward. It won't be long now 'til its release.

In fact i have a question...I played Chosen Ones...But i can not win with the Red Dragon..i not remember the name but i think there is only one Dragon in all te game ^^;

Is immortal when the game will not finisched...or i 'm Stupid >.> ?
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:02 am

gordan96: http://youtu.be/YMUhMdTuEh8 Check out this video on how to beat Ser-Kai. There's a risk that it's a little outdated but the used strategy should work. (PS: It wasn't I who recorded this video)
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game