Devourment dialogue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment dialogue

Postby Jaze » Sat May 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Not sure what caused it, but when I was playing with the devourment mod, after eating a Dawnguard Hunter, for about a second or two, there was dialogue showing he was in pain and begging to be let free, anyone know what caused this?
Jaze
Been posting for a bit

Re: Devourment dialogue

Postby VVVx » Sat May 16, 2015 8:42 pm

If I'm correct, that was a feature included in the last update by Vegan.
VVVx
Participator

Postby Jaze » Sat May 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Madmaxman wrote:If I'm correct, that was a feature included in the last update by Vegan.

Neat, it only went off once, any way to toggle it more often? Not seeing anything in the devourment UI
Jaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby iwillnomu » Sat May 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Jaze wrote:Not sure what caused it, but when I was playing with the devourment mod, after eating a Dawnguard Hunter, for about a second or two, there was dialogue showing he was in pain and begging to be let free, anyone know what caused this?

You press G to converse with prey while they're still alive.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Jaze » Sat May 16, 2015 10:23 pm

iwillnomu wrote:
Jaze wrote:Not sure what caused it, but when I was playing with the devourment mod, after eating a Dawnguard Hunter, for about a second or two, there was dialogue showing he was in pain and begging to be let free, anyone know what caused this?

Thank you very much.
Jaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby iwillnomu » Sat May 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Jaze wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:

Thank you very much.

You're welcome!
iwillnomu
Participator

Return to Vore game