[WIP/Fail] Garrys Mod Vore Mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [WIP/Fail] Garrys Mod Vore Mod

Postby SynningStar » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 pm

pootisman24 wrote:So much want~

Maybe if you get back to working on it, NPCs will do it too? :3

Or better yet, maybe the player can do it to NPCS? Some mechanic where you can eat and digest them, with the ability to look down and see your squirming, writhing belly?

That'd be so awesome! :D
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby ScaledWall » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 pm

I hope you resume work. I almost would offer to take it up myself, for however well I can. I have some understanding of programming for GMod.
ScaledWall
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrWefner » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:44 am

awww it went all so quiet does there be anything like this out there?
MrWefner
New to the forum

Postby SynningStar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:07 am

ScaledWall wrote:I hope you resume work. I almost would offer to take it up myself, for however well I can. I have some understanding of programming for GMod.

Well, whichever one of you wants to continue this mod, I give my full, endless support! :D <3
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby SynningStar » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:42 pm

I was going to ask, just where did you get this model? I would love to know! :)
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby kratox » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:25 am

Just to let everyone know I will finish this eventually I am just currently coding splatoon for gmod. I want to get this gamemode out first before I finish my other projects.

Here is a link to the page if any of your interested. http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1474817

kratox
Been posting for a bit

Postby SynningStar » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:12 am

kratox wrote:Just to let everyone know I will finish this eventually I am just currently coding splatoon for gmod. I want to get this gamemode out first before I finish my other projects.

Here is a link to the page if any of your interested. http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1474817

[ http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/441700622996682234/94D778FA1E91EDFAEEE89CD5BBE59CEFBF4D890D/ ]

Really? You'll finish the mod? Yay! Don't rush though, take as much time as you need kratox! By the way, the Splatoon mod looks neat-o, might download that one as well.

Oh, and as a tiny little request, can you make it so in the vore mod you can eat Npcs as well as players? Pretty please with sugar on top? I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one who'll appreciate that. :D
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby SynningStar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:02 am

Sorry for bumping this thread, I was just curious to see if this was still going to be worked on at some point!
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 am

Bump bump *muffled noises*
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby SynningStar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Just bumping this read so people won't totally forget about it! :gulp:
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:22 pm

I hope this isnt dead D:
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RythmSOUL » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:41 pm

rip gmod vore mod
RythmSOUL
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:08 am

RythmSOUL wrote:rip gmod vore mod

The "Fail" portion next to the WIP text has been there since the beginning of this thread. (Otherwise it wouldn't be on some of the posts, because... phpBB!) Some people take long breaks, you know. And some devs will delay things for more than a year. *cough cough FFXV cough*
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:22 am

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby kratox » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:36 pm

IDK what I am going to do, I want to finish this but my mood has shot down for coding things in gmod. I am just so upset with how unoptomized the game is. I love the idea of a game where you can do anything but all sandbox games right now are horribly optimized. I am waiting for gmod 2 to come out because then I can do SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more stuff in that when its finally released.

I might eventually finish this I just do not have a time frame on it.
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Postby SynningStar » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:18 am

kratox wrote:IDK what I am going to do, I want to finish this but my mood has shot down for coding things in gmod. I am just so upset with how unoptomized the game is. I love the idea of a game where you can do anything but all sandbox games right now are horribly optimized. I am waiting for gmod 2 to come out because then I can do SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more stuff in that when its finally released.

Still watching this, and I really hope you do finish this Kratox! Also, gmod 2? I didn't know there was a gmod 2 being developed. Regardless, still looking forward to this mod! :D
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby kratox » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:01 am

SynningStar wrote:
kratox wrote:IDK what I am going to do, I want to finish this but my mood has shot down for coding things in gmod. I am just so upset with how unoptomized the game is. I love the idea of a game where you can do anything but all sandbox games right now are horribly optimized. I am waiting for gmod 2 to come out because then I can do SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more stuff in that when its finally released.

Still watching this, and I really hope you do finish this Kratox! Also, gmod 2? I didn't know there was a gmod 2 being developed. Regardless, still looking forward to this mod! :D

Gmod 2 is gonna be on the source engine with up to date graphics, new shaders, 100x map size, larger polygon limit, and vulkan support. Basically it will be a game where you can make a 1:1 sized map of paris in the game and walk around and stuff. The polygon limit has been rasied allowing for higher quality models. We have new shaders and graphics so the game will look from this time era and not 2001. Then vulkan support adds in better gpu performance. If you don't believe me of look at the new doom on opengl vs Vulkan. Amd got a like 30-40% fps increase when using vulkan instead of opengl.

Also just a heads up garry said it probably won't be called gmod 2, so I don't know what the name will be on release, nor do I know the date. He confirmed this project coming though like a year ago so hopefully we can see some progress near the end of this year.
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Postby VertGreenHeart » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 am

theres a gmod 2?
VertGreenHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:37 am

It's called S&Box and is not released. Also the thread is dead for over one and a half year...so better to use google for such minor things instead of necroing a topic like that please.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:26 am

Consumer wrote:Can you finish the mod? I really want to see this done and completed. I believe you can do it if you try!

This shit right here is why people should look before they post. It's dead, it will never come out, any major discussion on it died half a decade ago and the OP hasn't been online in months. Don't necro dead and unreleased stuff, there's no point and you just waste everybody's time.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game