Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Combat Poll (NPCs still desired

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:46 pm

again parts of this game won't take place in hell. and you're note *meant* to own them, but i plan to have some form of combat arena when two succubi sponsors pit nymphs against eachother for prizes. obviously you'll need a sponsor who you'll meet ingame.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby player1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:00 pm

I voted HP system. because to me the sound of seduction in a world dominated by verbal or physical violence (devouring someone ain't sweet, nor dominating them) is just eerie. Not to say, the main character is a former soldier and combat trained, if there were litteral fights it wouldn't be on the seduction side since at least one of the belligerents would be second class citizens and thus, meat to put in their rightful place.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Well then I'd say Nymphs would probably fight with conventional weapons while succubi would use other means, but then again, it's only a fantasy setup and all. Whatever works best would be fine with everyone here I reckon.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oliverrook » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Um, you never responded to my character...
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:40 pm

I voted willpower suduction cause it makes more sense, first off nymphs in the lore you are using can not really fight back so the only way they will win is if they please there enemy before the enemy overpowers or takes them out.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:25 pm

player1 wrote:I voted HP system. because to me the sound of seduction in a world dominated by verbal or physical violence (devouring someone ain't sweet, nor dominating them) is just eerie. Not to say, the main character is a former soldier and combat trained, if there were litteral fights it wouldn't be on the seduction side since at least one of the belligerents would be second class citizens and thus, meat to put in their rightful place.

This is the problem i'm having in my head, particularly if i send her back to the surface. Or even with non-human monsters in hell. A hellhound isn't going to exactly respond to you slapping your ass at it (hopefully) but it'll respond to a club to the face...

I find myself leaning currently to standard, with a special arena or two for the sexy-combat. or having enemy attacks that do that, but still take hp.

warbrand4 wrote:I voted willpower suduction cause it makes more sense, first off nymphs in the lore you are using can not really fight back so the only way they will win is if they please there enemy before the enemy overpowers or takes them out.

Again, you're supposed to be very strong willed and setting off to do something most nymphs dare not even think thoughts of. and initially the first thing oyu'd be fighting was other nymphs.
NekoYuki
???

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:29 pm

yeah willpower and suduction would not work against things like hell hounds.... hmm.how about doing a dual system where the player has to bars health and willpower, as willpower goes down health drops if willpower hits 0 you lose and get a different scene or event then if health just does down.

example a fight against another nymph

fight starts with the other nymph having 50 health but 100 willpower, you start wiht like 25 of each (guess which one I am emplying)

you have 2 attack movies slap and punch, slap does low health damage but high willpower damage where as punch does moderate of both. you also have one seduction move which is to tease (gives a text line) which does high willpower damage but also raises health of the enemy and one willpower move called build confidence which raises your willpower by 20 and your health by 5 but require tp to use.

basicly each character would have two health bars health and willpower, willpower will just be renamed mana with triggers set for if it hits 0.

each character would have 3 move times, attacks, seduction and willpower, this is of nymphs with cubi having magic attacks as well (don't actually use mana)
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Problem there is coding RPG maker to have a 2 hp bar system, because, essentially, that's what you're implying.
NekoYuki
???

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Really in hell....Why wouldn't there be Nypmh/Slave Gladiators...Mostly why a HP conventional battle system to me would make more sense, they can't die anyway, and the Gladiators would be owned by high level Succubi/Inccubi who would have provided set weapons....Just an idea is perhaps Themed battles?
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Bright » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:34 am

Required:
Name: Jules
Species: human
Class: Slave
Personality: Positive, stubborn, untrusting at first.
Reference art or a detailed description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, average looking, glasses, slave clothes?

Optional (but bonus points)
How they got to hell/died: He was writing a fantastic book about an Overlord and his friends when he got struck by the sickness "Procrastinatus Extremis" whereas he was then attacked by a mob of angry fans with pitchforks and torches.
Backstory: He can't remember why he got to hell or how he died. It is quite possible that he insulted an angel/succubus in an attempt to flirt.
What they're doing in Hell: He is attempting to use a pick to dig his way out. It is a rather misguided attempt to escape, but he refuses to listen to reason.
Anything else you feel important: He will ask the main character if they got some sort of better digging equipment.
(Maybe some actions can be to "leave him be", "help him out somehow" or "out him to the local authority and see him get eaten for his foolish attempts.")
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby player1 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 am

NekoYuki wrote:
player1 wrote:I voted HP system. because to me the sound of seduction in a world dominated by verbal or physical violence (devouring someone ain't sweet, nor dominating them) is just eerie. Not to say, the main character is a former soldier and combat trained, if there were litteral fights it wouldn't be on the seduction side since at least one of the belligerents would be second class citizens and thus, meat to put in their rightful place.

This is the problem i'm having in my head, particularly if i send her back to the surface. Or even with non-human monsters in hell. A hellhound isn't going to exactly respond to you slapping your ass at it (hopefully) but it'll respond to a club to the face...

I find myself leaning currently to standard, with a special arena or two for the sexy-combat. or having enemy attacks that do that, but still take hp.

I do agree for the sexy-combat arena for the seduction stuff so there can be some diversity in fights.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:32 pm

WP/Sensual won by a large margin, surprising large. so I've decided to build an arena specially for it. And likely add a few more through out the game. since normal combat just makes more sense for general, but the other is something people would clearly like to see.

Progress is slow, Been a roughish week, a lot of fighting with friends, had to stop my work and return to job-seekers, and family is low on money. Part of me wishes i could open a patreon or donation for this, but i don't feel i have anything frankly worth donating to currently. anf that'd also bind me to this. but. maybe later. maybe once i feel i have something worth money.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:13 am

My biggest problem so far is that the only available pred atm (and likely to be a required pred scene in the full release it seems) is based a character I find completely unlikable, which normally wouldn't be a huge problem, but the scene also is just ridiculously long. Even if you don't interact with anything when you take control of Grace, the total time you're forced to interact with her lasts several minutes unless you skip literally all the text as fast as you possibly can; and even then it's pretty long. On top of that, the attempted storytelling to make her seem more likable feels pretty flat, as Grace seems to randomly switch between completely unwilling to repent to guilty and back on the drop of a hat. Honestly, it sort of killed the game for me, which is a shame, since I like the game that inspired this so much.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:14 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:My biggest problem so far is that the only available pred atm (and likely to be a required pred scene in the full release it seems) is based a character I find completely unlikable, which normally wouldn't be a huge problem, but the scene also is just ridiculously long. Even if you don't interact with anything when you take control of Grace, the total time you're forced to interact with her lasts several minutes unless you skip literally all the text as fast as you possibly can; and even then it's pretty long. On top of that, the attempted storytelling to make her seem more likable feels pretty flat, as Grace seems to randomly switch between completely unwilling to repent to guilty and back on the drop of a hat. Honestly, it sort of killed the game for me, which is a shame, since I like the game that inspired this so much.

This is the first part. the second will have more vore to it. I will not however, apologise for putting story content in over "a quick fap scene" The first part is meant to be long. it introduces the whole "nymphs are conscious and cannot die" aspect.
Grace is a bitch, and i frankly wanted her to be unlikeable. for much of the first chapters i want to have her act as an antagonist. I did not want her to seem irredeemable however. She does not like you, because she thinks you're lesser to her, she does not however want other succubi, especially the other owners, like mimi, to hate her. part of why her mood seems to swing, based on who she talks to. i did however myself feel like the writing was a little flat in some areas. because i wasn't sure how to keep it going.

This is my first publicly released game, after all.
Last edited by NekoYuki on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Paradox » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:17 am

NekoYuki wrote:... had to stop my work and return to job-seekers, and family is low on money. Part of me wishes i could open a patreon or donation for this, but i don't feel i have anything frankly worth donating to currently. anf that'd also bind me to this. but. maybe later. maybe once i feel i have something worth money.

Aww that sucks,
I understand it if RL is bugging ya so much that you cant focus on being creative.

Wish ya the best of luck and dont worry Neko. Good things need time and patience :3
So far i like the concept of the game very much.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:24 am

Paradox wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:... had to stop my work and return to job-seekers, and family is low on money. Part of me wishes i could open a patreon or donation for this, but i don't feel i have anything frankly worth donating to currently. anf that'd also bind me to this. but. maybe later. maybe once i feel i have something worth money.

Aww that sucks,
I understand it if RL is bugging ya so much that you cant focus on being creative.

Wish ya the best of luck and dont worry Neko. Good things need time and patience :3

Thanks paradox, Haven't seen you since the eka's starbound server heh. But i am trying to slug my way through... got a 3 day weekend, since monday is a bank holiday in england, currently. currently trying to make some nice npcs around hell. though got to differentiate them, give them personalities, and give a few vore scenes, without making them feeling "thrown in". Also trying to work on some ideas for "alternate" vore types. UB, BV, tai maybe. anal possibly (AV is my lowest prefferance)
NekoYuki
???

Postby Paradox » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:30 am

NekoYuki wrote:
Paradox wrote:

Aww that sucks,

Thanks paradox, Haven't seen you since the eka's starbound server heh. But i am trying to slug my way through... got a 3 day weekend, since monday is a bank holiday in england, currently. currently trying to make some nice npcs around hell. though got to differentiate them, give them personalities, and give a few vore scenes, without making them feeling "thrown in". Also trying to work on some ideas for "alternate" vore types. UB, BV, tai maybe. anal possibly (AV is my lowest prefferance)

Yeah, i appreciate Eka opening a server and am sad it kind of went down the hill, but there were always too few people on anyway..

As for myself, i try to fight my motivation on continuing animating, but summerheat kind of kills my mood for anything beside sitting next to my fan and play games. (I am that kind of person that gets much more active on colder or rainy days. Heat makes me sleepy :lol: )

As for NPC's i think i could give ya ideas, but I'm not sure if they would work well with your game.
Paradox
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Can't hurt paradox. can't hurt. and you never know!
NekoYuki
???

Postby xwrath » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:01 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Problem there is coding RPG maker to have a 2 hp bar system, because, essentially, that's what you're implying.

RPG maker has 3 bar systems HP, MP, and TP. I think his idea was using to of these. Since it's possible to make skills target MP and HP,you could use MP as willpower and HP as the usual HP. This would make most skills cost TP though...
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:29 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Can't hurt paradox. can't hurt. and you never know!

My NPC Ideas are very loose defined. The reason for this lies in the fact that being a captive in hell, the protagonist should actually be tortured not enjoy it XD

1. Something that i would obviously suggest anyway.
Name: Eries van Blackwood
Class: Succubus
Personality: Shrouded in dark clothes, faking helpfullness (in reality very lewd)

Tries to convice Valencia that she wants to help, make her sins go away for a good deed in hell. But eventually tricks Valencia to be perma vored (her soul getting bound to her butt and hips :P )- Bunnies consciousness over the next few weeks under the and eventually getting absorbed into Eries.

--------------------------------------------------------------
2. Something more of a serious idea.
Name: Ex Lt. Steiner
Class: Nymph
Personality: Egoistic and proud

One of Valencias former superior Officers. She got executet after their fortress fell and the survivors (herself included) got taken in. She was so fortunate not to get raped by the male soldiers due the fact that they all feared she would bite/rip their cocks off. :zombie:
She was sent to hell for 500+ Years and refuses to accept even a day.
On the day she arrives in the "towers" she eventually makes a huge ruckus by throwning the Succubus, that tries to nom her, over a table and KOing her.
Needless to say that various other Succubi and demons spin her down and ... do things with her.
In the following days she may more and more try to convince other Nymphs and slaves to open rebellion, claiming they should be in hell for petty crimes, like killing in self defence.
She may also try to command Valencia around, despite the fact that they are no more in a military chain of commands.
Paradox
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game